OMFG Alex I can't beleive it..... but it is TRUE ----

you won't care cause you will be seeing Panic! at the disco BUT

RUFUS is going to be doing a show November 7 in Melbourne at the King's Center!!!!! That is where I went in April to see One night of Queen..... I LOVE that theatre... and Melbourne was AWESEOME!!!!! OMG.... I don't know what to do!!!! Cause if I go to that show.... I will have to go all alone..... and then stay in a hotel somewhere between Melbourne and Fort Lauderdale.......

AND tickets go on sale the SAME day as the Palm Beach show..... aaahhhh!

Y E S I would like to see Rufus 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!! But, is this logical for me? :blink:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMFG Alex I can't beleive it..... but it is TRUE ----

you won't care cause you will be seeing Panic! at the disco BUT

RUFUS is going to be doing a show November 7 in Melbourne at the King's Center!!!!! That is where I went in April to see One night of Queen..... I LOVE that theatre... and Melbourne was AWESEOME!!!!! OMG.... I don't know what to do!!!! Cause if I go to that show.... I will have to go all alone..... and then stay in a hotel somewhere between Melbourne and Fort Lauderdale.......

AND tickets go on sale the SAME day as the Palm Beach show..... aaahhhh!

Y E S I would like to see Rufus 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!! But, is this logical for me? :blink:

OMFJ!!! i can't believe that!!! why didn't he just add all the shows at once, so it's not so much of a surprise! stupid rufus!

do you think one of your kids would go? :naughty:

OMFJ!!! i can't believe that!!! why didn't he just add all the shows at once, so it's not so much of a surprise! stupid rufus!

do you think one of your kids would go? :naughty:

uummm I could BRIBE one of them to go BUT -- then I would have to take them all the way back home and turn right around for the Miami show the next day! That is just too much driving!!!! It takes over 5 hours to get to Melbourne.... so then I would have to drive 10 hours Just for that show and then drive ALL the way back to Miami.... and then the next day we are going to Palm Beach OMR...... I dunno what to do. If I were R I C H this would not even be an issue or question!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

omg. i was watching tv, and i there was a chase credit card commercial ,and the womans dog's name was rufus. lmao. rufus really is a dog's name :roftl:

I think Austin saw the same commercial cause he ran into the room last night and said mom I just saw a commercial and the dog's name was Rufus :naughty:

I think Austin saw the same commercial cause he ran into the room last night and said mom I just saw a commercial and the dog's name was Rufus :naughty:

:roftl:

poor rufus.

i had a dream last night that i was talking to you on the phone about sun screen, and i was watching t.v and a mika commercial came on. he had a new dvd, and we weren't that excited :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

poor rufus.

i had a dream last night that i was talking to you on the phone about sun screen, and i was watching t.v and a mika commercial came on. he had a new dvd, and we weren't that excited :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

W T F :blink:

Are your dreams visions... of what is to come..... :mf_rosetinted:

i hope not :shocked:

on the inside i was happy, but when i spoke outloud it wasn't excited, and you were like "oh. really?"

i'd be SOOOO excited if he had a new dvd.

ME TOO!!!! *even though we are in RuRu mode*

OMG ALEX :shocked:

Okay, so I got a message on MySpace from my friend in Poland......

and she sent me a post that was made on the RuRu forums.......

It is CRAZY madness -- there are T O N S of RuRu fans coming to Florida for ALL of the shows..... I am SO freakin' PISSED at PANIC! For having to have a show the same night as RuRu -- what freakin' nerve they have :mf_rosetinted:

B E C A U S E .....

the show at the King's Center -- well there is going to be a Cocktail/chesse reception BEFORE the show in one of the gala rooms at the King's Center -- I told you this place was b e a u t i f u l!!!! Like totally dress up. *more so then Palm Beach*

So, of course I -- last night -- joined the RuRu forums.....

I still do not know what is going to happen for the Melbourne show -- but the other two.... we are so going to meet up with all of the Forum fans, it is going to be SO much fun!!!! There are SO many people coming from all over Europe! Oh - and I have to be R E A D Y for battle the second tickets go on sale -- cause these people are ruthless -- they have been talking about how they have been on the phone with the King's Center box office begging them and trying to pursuade them and crap.... it is wildness!

I am going to get in on the action as much as possible......

supposively they have a special section blocked off for the Forum fans.....

we will see how this all plays out!

Either way LOOKS like we are going to have a VERY busy weekend!!!!! And it is going to be non-stop RuRu action.... just not of the Chicken Kind... :lmao:

OMG ALEX

Okay, so I got a message on MySpace from my friend in Poland......

and she sent me a post that was made on the RuRu forums.......

It is CRAZY madness -- there are T O N S of RuRu fans coming to Florida for ALL of the shows..... I am SO freakin' PISSED at PANIC! For having to have a show the same night as RuRu -- what freakin' nerve they have

B E C A U S E .....

the show at the King's Center -- well there is going to be a Cocktail/chesse reception BEFORE the show in one of the gala rooms at the King's Center -- I told you this place was b e a u t i f u l!!!! Like totally dress up. *more so then Palm Beach*

So, of course I -- last night -- joined the RuRu forums.....

I still do not know what is going to happen for the Melbourne show -- but the other two.... we are so going to meet up with all of the Forum fans, it is going to be SO much fun!!!! There are SO many people coming from all over Europe! Oh - and I have to be R E A D Y for battle the second tickets go on sale -- cause these people are ruthless -- they have been talking about how they have been on the phone with the King's Center box office begging them and trying to pursuade them and crap.... it is wildness!

I am going to get in on the action as much as possible......

supposively they have a special section blocked off for the Forum fans.....

we will see how this all plays out!

Either way LOOKS like we are going to have a VERY busy weekend!!!!! And it is going to be non-stop RuRu action.... just not of the Chicken Kind... :lmao:

:shocked::sneaky2::puke::no::crybaby:

why does the baby jesus hate me?!

ok. here's the plan. i'm not entirely sure amanda is going to be able to comes up with th $60.....SOO..... if she can't go.... i'm sooo alll over this thing! why does he chose to do this!?!?! damn rufus!!

:shocked::sneaky2::puke::no::crybaby:

why does the baby jesus hate me?!

ok. here's the plan. i'm not entirely sure amanda is going to be able to comes up with th $60.....SOO..... if she can't go.... i'm sooo alll over this thing! why does he chose to do this!?!?! damn rufus!!

No damn RuRu D A M N PANIC! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

this is such a dillema.

i really want to have a cheese party with ruru, but i really want to see panic. it's all up to amanda now. i'm not going to tell her about the ruru show, because she'll think i'm trying to bail....which i kind of am, but I REALLY WANT TO SEE PANIC, ANNNND RURU!!!

gosh, life is hard.

this is such a dillema.

i really want to have a cheese party with ruru, but i really want to see panic. it's all up to amanda now. i'm not going to tell her about the ruru show, because she'll think i'm trying to bail....which i kind of am, but I REALLY WANT TO SEE PANIC, ANNNND RURU!!!

gosh, life is hard.

I duuno Alex -- I mean YOU r e a l l y want to see Panic..... and you ARE still gonna see RuRu twice -- so I kinda think you should see Panic..... I have a feeling that you would regret it if you didn't!!!!! And we don't want that!!!!! :no:

I duuno Alex -- I mean YOU r e a l l y want to see Panic..... and you ARE still gonna see RuRu twice -- so I kinda think you should see Panic..... I have a feeling that you would regret it if you didn't!!!!! And we don't want that!!!!! :no:

true, true.

ok then.

i swear to god, if you get to talk to him that night, you better mention me. :sneaky2:

true, true.

ok then.

i swear to god, if you get to talk to him that night, you better mention me. :sneaky2:

ME ..... talking to RUFUS.... :drool:

......... Alex who? :blink:

:roftl: Just kidding, you know~

So for the Melbourne show I am totally doing the European thing.... hanging with the peeps from the RUFUS Forums *feels like a trader*

....and one of the members is buying ALL of the tickets in a seat block and we are paying her back when we get there :shocked: a m a z i n g that is gonna be like gazillion dollars :naughty:

So I figured this is really a once in a lifetime thingy -- so I am going to stay at the hotel with all of the foreigners and drive to Fort Lauderdale after check out on Saturday -- so Saturday are you all for the Meet Up festivites.... or do you want to do our 'own thing'? It is up to you............

I don't know WHY I didn't think this before -- but we should TOTALLY stay the night Sat. in Miami........... and not worry about driving to Palm Beach until Sun. morning............. cause you don't know HOW late we will be out partying in Miami ESPECIALLY if we are with all the Europeans :roftl:

So for the Melbourne show I am totally doing the European thing.... hanging with the peeps from the RUFUS Forums *feels like a trader*

....and one of the members is buying ALL of the tickets in a seat block and we are paying her back when we get there :shocked: a m a z i n g that is gonna be like gazillion dollars :naughty:

So I figured this is really a once in a lifetime thingy -- so I am going to stay at the hotel with all of the foreigners and drive to Fort Lauderdale after check out on Saturday -- so Saturday are you all for the Meet Up festivites.... or do you want to do our 'own thing'? It is up to you............

I don't know WHY I didn't think this before -- but we should TOTALLY stay the night Sat. in Miami........... and not worry about driving to Palm Beach until Sun. morning............. cause you don't know HOW late we will be out partying in Miami ESPECIALLY if we are with all the Europeans :roftl:

i want to be with the euros!!!!!

let's do it!!!:punk:

i want to be with the euros!!!!!

let's do it!!!:punk:

A W E S O M E!!!! You DO realise how amazing thst weekend is going to be......

OMG and all the things that are happening are once in a lifetime circumstances! And OMR -- I totally beleive that A N Y T H I N G is possible now! The sky is the limit! :drool:

A W E S O M E!!!! You DO realise how amazing thst weekend is going to be......

OMG and all the things that are happening are once in a lifetime circumstances! And OMR -- I totally beleive that A N Y T H I N G is possible now! The sky is the limit! :drool:

this is going to be soooo freaking awsome!!!

omj, we are SOOOOOO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEFINITLEY going to meet ruru. :mf_lustslow:

you are sooo rubbing off on me. i had a dream that i was dating a gay guy. i knew and he knew, i knew, but we still were kissing, and being a couple. he even went on a date with a guy, and i wished him luck.

you're a bad influence :wink2:

this is going to be soooo freaking awsome!!!

omj, we are SOOOOOO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEFINITLEY going to meet ruru. :mf_lustslow:

you are sooo rubbing off on me. i had a dream that i was dating a gay guy. i knew and he knew, i knew, but we still were kissing, and being a couple. he even went on a date with a guy, and i wished him luck.

you're a bad influence :wink2:

Yes..... I REALLY feel that we are gonna meet RuRu now for SURE!!!!!

Gay Guys are the only way to go! You will learn one day!!!!! Listen to your dreams!!!!! :bleh:

Yes..... I REALLY feel that we are gonna meet RuRu now for SURE!!!!!

Gay Guys are the only way to go! You will learn one day!!!!! Listen to your dreams!!!!! :bleh:

what will we say!? you better not drink at that cheese party, you'll probably call him ruru, and talk about your drag queen incident.

i know they are...maybe i'll attempt to date one. when are we going to wilton manors again, i'll start there. one time when i ate at the mexican restaurant, i saw a ahot young gay....with his boyfriend..... :sneaky2:

there's always a boyfriend.

what will we say!? you better not drink at that cheese party, you'll probably call him ruru, and talk about your drag queen incident.

i know they are...maybe i'll attempt to date one. when are we going to wilton manors again, i'll start there. one time when i ate at the mexican restaurant, i saw a ahot young gay....with his boyfriend..... :sneaky2:

there's always a boyfriend.

....and THAT is exactly WHY -- I w i l l be drinking at the pre-party :wink2:

--- oh, honey even if there is always a boyfriend..... on the other arm there is the straight girl accessory that is had by every gay guy... *especially the young hot ones* hence the need for Fag Hags in this life -- {enters Holly and *Alex in training*}

I am REALLY starting to H A T E Panic.... cause they are officially f***ing up my life..... YOU are gonna miss the FIRST FLORIDA SHOW..... the O N L Y one that is going to have a s****y cocktail party before the show........... THAT WE ARE INVITED TO .... and above all you are gonna miss me getting all freak-deaky:licks_lips:*and perhaps handcuffed and thrown from the premises* {but totally worth it} with RuRu............

PANIC = :blowup: