WHO in the world thinks that S W A N K Y ..... is a bad word? It got bleeped out of my last post.... that is perposterous..... {it means fancy smamcy par-tay -- not something dir-tay} :boxed:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am REALLY starting to H A T E Panic.... cause they are officially f***ing up my life..... YOU are gonna miss the FIRST FLORIDA SHOW..... the O N L Y one that is going to have a s****y cocktail party before the show........... THAT WE ARE INVITED TO .... and above all you are gonna miss me getting all freak-deaky:licks_lips:*and perhaps handcuffed and thrown from the premises* {but totally worth it} with RuRu............

PANIC = :blowup:

:shocked: how dare you talk about my panic that way!! i'm going to marry the singer, so we're going to have to meet someday.

i'm really torn, though. of course i've seen panic once, but this time we might have a chance of meeting them. grrr.... it's all up to amanda now.... even though i won't tell her that.

WHO in the world thinks that S W A N K Y ..... is a bad word? It got bleeped out of my last post.... that is perposterous..... {it means fancy smamcy par-tay -- not something dir-tay} :boxed:

maybe cause it has the same letters as s-k-a-n-k-y in it......let's see....

skanky.

EDIT: ok.... i dunno why it **** it out.

:shocked: how dare you talk about my panic that way!! i'm going to marry the singer, so we're going to have to meet someday.

i'm really torn, though. of course i've seen panic once, but this time we might have a chance of meeting them. grrr.... it's all up to amanda now.... even though i won't tell her that.

maybe cause it has the same letters as s-k-a-n-k-y in it......let's see....

skanky.

EDIT: ok.... i dunno why it **** it out.

Well .... clearly I thought you were destined to marry someone else -- a steel eyed vampire... *guess I was wrong* :blink:

To be totally honest with you I HOPE Amanda pulls through -- cause I don't want you to miss Panic -- even though I detest the bastards

Well .... clearly I thought you were destined to marry someone else -- a steel eyed vampire... *guess I was wrong* :blink:

To be totally honest with you I HOPE Amanda pulls through -- cause I don't want you to miss Panic -- even though I detest the bastards

well of course i'm marrying him. i marry the guy from panic (brendon) first. then i spend the rest of my life with robert :wub2:

i kind of hope so too. when do the tickets go on sale? and when is that girl buying them? is she buying your tickets too?

i'm waiting for amanda to get the money, and i think that by october that panic will be sold out. so unless she gets a job before then.....

s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y

well of course i'm marrying him. i marry the guy from panic (brendon) first. then i spend the rest of my life with robert :wub2:

i kind of hope so too. when do the tickets go on sale? and when is that girl buying them? is she buying your tickets too?

i'm waiting for amanda to get the money, and i think that by october that panic will be sold out. so unless she gets a job before then.....

s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y s****y

So you haven't even got your tickets to Panic YET? O M R .....

Melbourne tickets go on sale September 20 *Alysia's birthday* ------

but, the more I think about it -- I want to get my own ticket THAT DAY and not have to worry about someone across the ocean having it.... ya know what I mean???? I appreciate the gesture - B U T this is my RuRu we are talking about here! I just feel safer getting it myself..... THING IS -- *if you aren't going I am only getting ONE ticket.... cause I also have to GET 'OUR tickets for the Palm Beach show THAT very same day' ...........

The Gods need to be kind to us :mf_rosetinted:

i guess s-****y is bad.

OH! and i got a credit card!!! good thing the bank doesn't give interviews for those things, cause i would have been turned down.:naughty:

A credit card -- credit card.... or a debit card? *calm down Holly*

...so is ****er -- it is a british term I knew it was bad.... guess s****y is close enough to it to be considered forbidden :mf_rosetinted:

So you haven't even got your tickets to Panic YET? O M R .....

Melbourne tickets go on sale September 20 *Alysia's birthday* ------

but, the more I think about it -- I want to get my own ticket THAT DAY and not have to worry about someone across the ocean having it.... ya know what I mean???? I appreciate the gesture - B U T this is my RuRu we are talking about here! I just feel safer getting it myself..... THING IS -- *if you aren't going I am only getting ONE ticket.... cause I also have to GET 'OUR tickets for the Palm Beach show THAT very same day' ...........

The Gods need to be kind to us :mf_rosetinted:

no....:blink: i'm waiting for amanda. otherwise, i would have gotten it that day.

i understand what you mean. how much are the tickets anyway? and where is melborne? my dad is always working there.... is it near orlando?

no....:blink: i'm waiting for amanda. otherwise, i would have gotten it that day.

i understand what you mean. how much are the tickets anyway? and where is melborne? my dad is always working there.... is it near orlando?

It's hella alot closer to Orlando then it is to us!!!!

.... I don't know where the hell it is -- I just get on 95' and drive there :blink:

---- I think it is REALLY close to the Orlando exits..........

...so is ****er -- it is a british term I knew it was bad.... guess s****y is close enough to it to be considered forbidden :mf_rosetinted:

yes a credit card. is that so bad?! i'm only going to use it in emergencies. like this week i'll probably need to get my tires aligned. i have NO idea how much that costs.

i know w-anker is bad, but i looked up s-****y on urbandictionary.com, and it just means rich and posh. so i have no idea why we can't use it.

yes a credit card. is that so bad?! i'm only going to use it in emergencies. like this week i'll probably need to get my tires aligned. i have NO idea how much that costs.

i know w-anker is bad, but i looked up s-****y on urbandictionary.com, and it just means rich and posh. so i have no idea why we can't use it.

. ....which is precisely the way I was meaning to use the word..... ppffttt :rolls_eyes:

No it's not bad :lmao: I am just jealous cause I do not have one.... I just have my VISA debit card :mf_rosetinted:

. ....which is precisely the way I was meaning to use the word..... ppffttt :rolls_eyes:

No it's not bad :lmao: I am just jealous cause I do not have one.... I just have my VISA debit card :mf_rosetinted:

but what if i use the word ****a, or.....****ty....?

jealous? :roftl: you're so silly.

i have a debit card too.

but what if i use the word ****a, or.....****ty....?

jealous? :roftl: you're so silly.

i have a debit card too.

You have such a dirty mouth :mf_rosetinted:

well, I asked you if it was a credit card, credit card and you said Y E S -- so I got jealous.... and all for nothing it seems :cool:

You have to have the money in your account to use it, you know -- just a heads up.... and alignment is at least 100.00 :roftl:

You have such a dirty mouth :mf_rosetinted:

well, I asked you if it was a credit card, credit card and you said Y E S -- so I got jealous.... and all for nothing it seems :cool:

You have to have the money in your account to use it, you know -- just a heads up.... and alignment is at least 100.00 :roftl:

that's how i roll mutha ****a.

100$? that's not that bad. i can live with it.

that's how i roll mutha ****a.

100$? that's not that bad. i can live with it.

I know how you roll :mf_rosetinted:

MAYBE it will be more like $85.00 .... that would be even better, huh.....

I need an alignment myself.... but have RuRu to worry about first.... but then again - with a jacked up car I ain't getting to Melbourne now am I? :roftl:

I know how you roll :mf_rosetinted:

MAYBE it will be more like $85.00 .... that would be even better, huh.....

I need an alignment myself.... but have RuRu to worry about first.... but then again - with a jacked up car I ain't getting to Melbourne now am I? :roftl:

i have to take it to the shop now to see what's wrong with it. my dad says it's not a wheel alignment problem....grr. i hope it doesn't cost much :shocked::boxed:

i was driving on the sawgrass yesterday, and when i went over 50, it started shaking, and vibrating. so i pulled over, and the tires seemed fine. but i had my dad drive it, and it did all of that, so i have to go get check out.

That is scary......

Not being able to drive past 50 MPH :shocked:

That is scary......

Not being able to drive past 50 MPH :shocked:

i know, i know.

if i took the sawgrass back home, my tires would have exploded and the fender would have fallen off. :shocked:

it's gonna cost $170 :shocked:

good thing i got that credit card :wink2:

i told my dad about the melbourne show and he was like ':shocked: do you know how far it is?' i was like....ya? it's like 3 hours away from ft.lauderdale....i think.

i know, i know.

if i took the sawgrass back home, my tires would have exploded and the fender would have fallen off. :shocked:

it's gonna cost $170 :shocked:

good thing i got that credit card :wink2:

i told my dad about the melbourne show and he was like ':shocked: do you know how far it is?' i was like....ya? it's like 3 hours away from ft.lauderdale....i think.

170...... so what is the problem??????

uuumm -- it is MORE then 3 little hours my dear :naughty: