to me, that's a lot. but whatevs.

really? oy vey. hmmm..... i'm going to ask amanda tonight or tomorrow about panic. the rufus meet up really sounds fun!!!

No Dufus..... OMG do you see that word.... so close to :wub2: I welcome people calling me Dufus from now on......

anyways *I get SO easily side tracked*

I meant WHAT is wrong with your car??????

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Dufus..... OMG do you see that word.... so close to :wub2: I welcome people calling me Dufus from now on......

anyways *I get SO easily side tracked*

I meant WHAT is wrong with your car??????

oooh, i am a dofus :wink2:

because my grandma had only the front itres replaced, the back tires started to shred. :thumbdown:

oooh, i am a dofus :wink2:

because my grandma had only the front itres replaced, the back tires started to shred. :thumbdown:

NO.... not dofus or doofus or anything like that A DUFUS :naughty:

O M G Alex!!!! Thank God you were okay!!!!!

NO.... not dofus or doofus or anything like that A DUFUS :naughty:

O M G Alex!!!! Thank God you were okay!!!!!

sorry, i mean dufus. duurrrr.

and i know! if i had driven back home the sawgrass there would have been some damage. and i totally would have pooped my pants :boxed:

O M R so you are gonna ask Amanda tonight -- I am nervous! :mf_rosetinted:

tonight or tomorrow.

i'm nervous too. if i don't word it the right way, she'll think i'm ditching her.

sorry, i mean dufus. duurrrr.

and i know! if i had driven back home the sawgrass there would have been some damage. and i totally would have pooped my pants :boxed:

tonight or tomorrow.

i'm nervous too. if i don't word it the right way, she'll think i'm ditching her.

See I told you ///// you are a dufus :roftl:

stinky Alex..... glad you chose the road less traveled :naughty:

OMR -- you are right..... BECAREFUL .... and choose your words wisely!!!

See I told you ///// you are a dufus :roftl:

stinky Alex..... glad you chose the road less traveled :naughty:

OMR -- you are right..... BECAREFUL .... and choose your words wisely!!!

unfortunatley it was the road most traveled. traffic lights are annoying and unnesscesary.

i know. i'm going to have to make rufus seem like a last resort. even though i still want to see panic.:blink:

unfortunatley it was the road most traveled. traffic lights are annoying and unnesscesary.

i know. i'm going to have to make rufus seem like a last resort. even though i still want to see panic.:blink:

OH I feel SO bad.... actually crushed! I know how much you want to see Panic.... and in a terrible way.... if it does not work out and you don't go-- I am going to feel guilty.... and sad :thumbdown:

OH I feel SO bad.... actually crushed! I know how much you want to see Panic.... and in a terrible way.... if it does not work out and you don't go-- I am going to feel guilty.... and sad :thumbdown:

you shouldn't be. i'm sure they'll tour again...i'm going to check their tourdates again to see if they're in florida on a non-rufus day.

you shouldn't be. i'm sure they'll tour again...i'm going to check their tourdates again to see if they're in florida on a non-rufus day.

non-rufus day -- gotta love the sound of that.....

he is SO special :blush-anim-cl:

omj, you're gonna give mika a bath!?!!?!?!? :shocked::mf_lustslow:

wait for me to get there!!!!

No the other brat.... Mika is taking a break from bathing right now.... it's his latest experiment.... he wants to see just how stinky he can get--- and if ANYone still wants to be near him :mf_rosetinted:

OMG -- I am going to be going C R A Z Y on September 20 Alex!!! AND it is a freakin SATURDAY -- my effin computer at home is s l o w as hell...... I think in that case -- I might JUST call the venues box offices cause it would be MUCH better!!!! The tickets for the Kravis Center *Palm Beach* go on sale at 9 AM -- I will be READY... and they are the MOST expensive of all ... those are the ones that are 70.00 .... but, looking at the seating chart it is SO worth it.....

THEN the tickets for the King's Center *Melbourne* go on sale at 10 AM

the highest priced seats there are only 38.00 .... and the King's Center is SO beautiful! I wonder is I still have our pics from that trip? hhhmmm....

And anyways the King's Center .... you cannot get tickets through ticket Master for them at all.... you HAVE to go through the venue.... that is what I did for the Queen show.... OMR -- Alex I am freaking out!!!!! I am SO excited!!!!

And THANK GOD that RuRu is coming to Florida -- or I doubt I would have ever got my fat ass into gear and started to lose weight.... I will always be thankful to RuRu!!!!

Even though Tay was like..... W H Y do you want to lose weight for Rufus... you saw Mika fat :boxed:

:lmao:

Gotta L O V E what comes out the mouth of babes :wub2::naughty:

THIS is HOW far away I was at the Queen show.....

THIS IS AT THE KING'S CENTER IN MELBOURNE.....

We do not want to be THAT far away!!! :no:

...oh and there was a famous person in the audience at that show.... John Walsh - from America's most wanted.... I wonder if he will be at the RuRu show?

ScannedImage.jpg

ScannedImage-20.jpg

I can't find the darn pictures of the King's Center -- I took some REALLY good ones..... you can't see it at all here.............

This is from earlier in the day, when I went there stalking the band :naughty:

I saw the tour manager walking on the sidewalk in front of the venue talking on his cell phone wearing SHORT shorts and no shirt :licks_lips:

...and the band members were in the back inside the fence by the tour bus playing football...... :roftl:

Stalking is SO MUCH F U N

OMG -- I am going to be going C R A Z Y on September 20 Alex!!! AND it is a freakin SATURDAY -- my effin computer at home is s l o w as hell...... I think in that case -- I might JUST call the venues box offices cause it would be MUCH better!!!! The tickets for the Kravis Center *Palm Beach* go on sale at 9 AM -- I will be READY... and they are the MOST expensive of all ... those are the ones that are 70.00 .... but, looking at the seating chart it is SO worth it.....

THEN the tickets for the King's Center *Melbourne* go on sale at 10 AM

the highest priced seats there are only 38.00 .... and the King's Center is SO beautiful! I wonder is I still have our pics from that trip? hhhmmm....

And anyways the King's Center .... you cannot get tickets through ticket Master for them at all.... you HAVE to go through the venue.... that is what I did for the Queen show.... OMR -- Alex I am freaking out!!!!! I am SO excited!!!!

And THANK GOD that RuRu is coming to Florida -- or I doubt I would have ever got my fat ass into gear and started to lose weight.... I will always be thankful to RuRu!!!!

Even though Tay was like..... W H Y do you want to lose weight for Rufus... you saw Mika fat :boxed:

:lmao:

Gotta L O V E what comes out the mouth of babes :wub2::naughty:

oy. the 20th will be very crazy!!!

that's good, because you won't have to pay the crazy ass ticketmaster fees.

do you think it would be a dressy show too? :blink:

go RuRu!!!

:dance_man:

oy. the 20th will be very crazy!!!

that's good, because you won't have to pay the crazy ass ticketmaster fees.

do you think it would be a dressy show too? :blink:

go RuRu!!!

:dance_man:

... I would say more casual -- but it is a personal call .... cause this is the FIRST show in Florida -- and with the cocktail party before the show..... I *personally* think I am going to dress UP...... then down for Miami and then UP again for Palm Beach!!!! :roftl:

... I would say more casual -- but it is a personal call .... cause this is the FIRST show in Florida -- and with the cocktail party before the show..... I *personally* think I am going to dress UP...... then down for Miami and then UP again for Palm Beach!!!! :roftl:

ya, that seems best.

i'm going to tell amanda that she has until september 20th to get $60 for panic.....but in a nice way, of course.