i know, me too!

she had a job for a few months senior year, but quit.

i dunno why she hasn't gotten a job yet.

Well..... if she REALLY wants to see Ranic.... seems like she would be trying to get one!!!! Is she as big a fan of them as you?????

Hold on to your RUFUS ROCKS panties -- cause I am about to turn this thread into a RuRu viewing again....................

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well..... if she REALLY wants to see Ranic.... seems like she would be trying to get one!!!! Is she as big a fan of them as you?????

Hold on to your RUFUS ROCKS panties -- cause I am about to turn this thread into a RuRu viewing again....................

i know, right?!

she's not as big of fan as i am. when i got into them earlier this year, i got her back into them, and she just likes them, where i LOOOVE them. i kind of force her to go to concerts with me. i'm forcing her to see a band she's only heard one song from. that's her brithday present to me :naughty:

and i made her see vampire weekend, when she never even heard of them.

i really want to see their opening band too. i've gotten really into them in the past week.

uh oh....:wub2:

i know, right?!

she's not as big of fan as i am. when i got into them earlier this year, i got her back into them, and she just likes them, where i LOOOVE them. i kind of force her to go to concerts with me. i'm forcing her to see a band she's only heard one song from. that's her brithday present to me :naughty:

and i made her see vampire weekend, when she never even heard of them.

i really want to see their opening band too. i've gotten really into them in the past week.

uh oh....:wub2:

You are SO bad!!!! I am suprised you do not try to drag me to concerts of peeps I have never heard of! I bet if I lived closer you would :mf_rosetinted:

But... maybe you are just sentimental... and saving our time for MIKA and RuRu :wub2:

:naughty:

--- are you enjoying the show, so far???? :mf_lustslow:

You are SO bad!!!! I am suprised you do not try to drag me to concerts of peeps I have never heard of! I bet if I lived closer you would :mf_rosetinted:

But... maybe you are just sentimental... and saving our time for MIKA and RuRu :wub2:

:naughty:

--- are you enjoying the show, so far???? :mf_lustslow:

i know. but i wouldn't go alone. after mika in miami, i will never do that again...even if i have to pay.

you would be seeing so many people you've never heard of holly. believe me.

my other friends are lucky they don't like music the way amanda and i do. they would be going to shows every other week with me.

i am indeed.

:mf_lustslow:

it would be hard not to.

i know. but i wouldn't go alone. after mika in miami, i will never do that again...even if i have to pay.

you would be seeing so many people you've never heard of holly. believe me.

my other friends are lucky they don't like music the way amanda and i do. they would be going to shows every other week with me.

i am indeed.

:mf_lustslow:

it would be hard not to.

I know what you mean!!! Besides -- it is never FUN all alone!!!! Maybe that is why I am FREAKING OUT about Melbourne!!!! Even though the Europeans are going to be there -- it is not the same at all!!!! Even with all that is going on there -- I still don't know if I am going to go -- I mean traveling all the way to Melbourne ALL by myself and stay all alone in a hotel -- I JUST dunno :boxed:

RuRu gives the best shows in every way!!!! :drool:

i don't ruru with facial hair.

and those sideburns make me qeasey.

CHEST HAIR!!!!

i just want to go in there and.....comb it. :mf_rosetinted:

I can't say on here what it makes me want to go in there and do :das:

I know what you mean!!! Besides -- it is never FUN all alone!!!! Maybe that is why I am FREAKING OUT about Melbourne!!!! Even though the Europeans are going to be there -- it is not the same at all!!!! Even with all that is going on there -- I still don't know if I am going to go -- I mean traveling all the way to Melbourne ALL by myself and stay all alone in a hotel -- I JUST dunno :boxed:

RuRu gives the best shows in every way!!!! :drool:

awww.

i think you'll have fun.

don't worry. :wink2:

awww.

i think you'll have fun.

don't worry. :wink2:

I don't know if I am going to go ...............

Maybe I should look at these pics more and picture me and RuRu at a cocktail party....... :roftl: