Well..... N O W that I KNOW I am going for SURE I will get MUCH more involved in all of the festivities of the weekend!! All I know about the pre party in Melbourne is that it is going to be a cocktail reception held right there at the venue.... *you are gonna love the King's Center* I do!!!!

MAYBE you should join the Rufus forums too..... so you can get to know the peeps before we meet them -- it is WAY more fun that way -- YOU KNOW!

OMG tell me about it! Monday is gonna ****ing SUCK ASS! I am going to be a ZOMBIE! :boxed:

did you tell me that rufus was going to be at that party? or am i just making stuff up :naughty:

ok, i'll join right now. what's your name on there?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did you tell me that rufus was going to be at that party? or am i just making stuff up :naughty:

ok, i'll join right now. what's your name on there?

ha ha ha I di't say that -- but, I wouldn't totally rule it out!

DUH ALEX -- HollyD :bleh:

probably lmao!

what i want to know is, how does everyone know about these tourdates when they aren't even on the site?

THAT'S what I want to know :mf_rosetinted:

But, I immediately went to the King's Center site -- and THERE was RUFUS .... November 7 :shocked: OH YEAH

i've promised my british friend that i'd get her a ruru autograph or a video shoutout. we'll have time :naughty:

AS LONG AS YOU DON'T DO TO ME WHAT YOU DID IN NEW YORK! :sneaky2:

*When I am talking to RuRu TAKE A ****ING PICTURE* ........

and I will do the same for you! :wub2::wub2:

i wouldn't do that.....maybe

i'll stick by you the whole time :naughty:

Yeah OK - I beleive you :mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding...............

:huglove:

We HAVE to be there for each other this time!!!! There is too much to miss :naughty:

We don't have to stay tied to each other........

feel free to mingle with the Euros and *dudes* JUST BE THERE AND TAKE A PIC OF ME AND RuRu IF WE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO MEET HIM!

*feels good to yell, sometimes -- you should try it*

:roftl:

MY GOODNESS!

I have been looking at hotels... getting a feel what is going to be found in Melbourne and Miami..... and Holy Johnny.... it is CRAZY!

Melbourne is kinda easy..... *not THAT much to chose from* ---- maybe we will just stay where me and the kids stayed when we went. It is nice and cheap and not TOO inconvienient. It is on the Island so..... I WISH there were hotels NEAR the King's Center - but, it is only a couple miles away and it is like $55.00 a night, so you CAN'T beat that! {we might find RuRu walking down the beach that night} I read the blog that the group had written after I saw them there and it said that, that night they went to beach at like 2:00 in the morning.....

and it was fun :naughty:

Miami on the other hand - OMR.......

hotels NEAR the Jackie Gleason theatre are like 6-$800.00 A NIGHT!!!!!!

I have found some {decent ones} within 2 miles of the theatre that are like $119.00 .... and the one I am REALLY looking at has a beauty salon in the hotel -- which is a HUGE plus for me, seeing as though I am getting my hair did before ALL three shows! :mf_rosetinted:

2 months and 5 days!!!!

:biggrin2:

that all sounds good. imagine seeing rufus on the beach....in a bathing suit or not

oooh i'm excited!!!! how much is the miami one that you're really looking at?

A speedo :das:

$119.00 NOT bad at all considering all the others around it :roftl:

:naughty::mf_lustslow:

not bad at all.

what's it called?

what is your hair going to look like?

I have to go back to Expedia and look up the hotels.... all I can remember is that it started with a 'L' :naughty:

My hair.... *is FINALLY long enough* I am getting Salon extensions....

Hair Do by Jessica Simpson... almost ALL of the salons around here have them.... and since I can't do hair for s**t... I am gonna get it professionally done... so I can look good for the gay Eropeans :roftl: