• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to go back to Expedia and look up the hotels.... all I can remember is that it started with a 'L' :naughty:

My hair.... *is FINALLY long enough* I am getting Salon extensions....

Hair Do by Jessica Simpson... almost ALL of the salons around here have them.... and since I can't do hair for s**t... I am gonna get it professionally done... so I can look good for the gay Eropeans :roftl:

it's the la rufus!

:naughty:

i've heard of those! that's going to be cool!!! i can't wait to see them!

i'm going to look for dresses today....well i need new tops for ann taylor, and if there are dresses there... i'll have to look.

it's the la rufus!

i've heard of those! that's going to be cool!!! i can't wait to see them!

i'm going to look for dresses today....well i need new tops for ann taylor, and if there are dresses there... i'll have to look.

ooohhh la la la Rufus.... in a speedo :das: --

I wonder is we will SEE any speedos while on the balcony :blush-anim-cl:

I can't WAIT I have wanted them for like EVER! And there is NO better reason then RuRu :roftl:

ooohhh la la la Rufus.... in a speedo :das: --

I wonder is we will SEE any speedos while on the balcony :blush-anim-cl:

I can't WAIT I have wanted them for like EVER! And there is NO better reason then RuRu :roftl:

true, true.

i can't wait to see it. are you going to curl, straighten or dye them?

Lorraine Hotel THAT'S what it is called :doh:

Standard rooms are 109.00 and deluxe are 119.00 WE NEED deluxe -- cause you get a furnished balcony :mf_rosetinted:

get the grapes ready :naughty:

i just checked it out, and it looks amazing!

very bright and lovely.

and speaking of grapes and balconies.... i wonder if those passerbys in speedos mind a one-sided little fruit fight.

true, true.

i can't wait to see it. are you going to curl, straighten or dye them?

i just checked it out, and it looks amazing!

very bright and lovely.

and speaking of grapes and balconies.... i wonder if those passerbys in speedos mind a one-sided little fruit fight.

I am dying my hair -- remember? And I HAVE decided on a color......

but, I am NOT telling you -- you just have to wait and see it for yourself!!!! :naughty:

Why does that last statement about fruit excite me? :das:

ooh, and i noticed they have continental breakfast :wub2:

YEP.... and did you check out the pool area..... there is a shaded sitting area... looks FABBY!!!!

crap i gotta go to work :(

i'll be back on at like 6:30.

:huglove:

See ya tonight then!!! :huglove:

k. i'm back!!!

so i had the most amazzzing day at work!!!!

i left at 6:15, so it was suckish until.....5:45. whenever i'm a cashier, i can here the music from the store next to ours (nautica) and they play some good stuff! i'm always singing along, and i was about to leave to put something away when i hear "i could brown, i could be blue...." and at first i was like "is my phone ringing?", but i didn't have it with me. luckily there was no one around to see how excited i got!!! i smiled really big, and sang along! honestly, i don't think i could have been any happier than if mika walked in. :wub2:

great day.

darn it!!! i really want to know what color your dying your hair....when are you doing it? and are we going to meet up before the rufus shows?

k. i'm back!!!

so i had the most amazzzing day at work!!!!

i left at 6:15, so it was suckish until.....5:45. whenever i'm a cashier, i can here the music from the store next to ours (nautica) and they play some good stuff! i'm always singing along, and i was about to leave to put something away when i hear "i could brown, i could be blue...." and at first i was like "is my phone ringing?", but i didn't have it with me. luckily there was no one around to see how excited i got!!! i smiled really big, and sang along! honestly, i don't think i could have been any happier than if mika walked in. :wub2:

great day.

darn it!!! i really want to know what color your dying your hair....when are you doing it? and are we going to meet up before the rufus shows?

OOOOHHHHH!!!!! I freakin' LOVE it when I hear Mika out!!!! We were in Chili's and I heard Stuck in the Middle -- and *unfortunately for the boys* there WAS plenty of people around to see how excited I got!!! :lmao:

I am NOT telling :no: -- I H O P E it looks as a m a z i n g as I think it will.... *keeps fingers, toes and eyes crossed* ..... I am NOT sure when I am going to be doing it..... still have difficulties with holding my head back.... but I got a gift certificate to a spa from the plastic surgeon.... so that will help with the cost, cause it is gonna be QUITE expensive! :thumbdown:

OF COURSE we are gonna meet up before the escapade.......

after all we HAVE HAVE HAVE to go to Wilton Manors... get RuRu some stuff and harrass the Drag Queens...

BUT that doesn't mean that my hair will be did by then :mf_rosetinted:

OOOOHHHHH!!!!! I freakin' LOVE it when I hear Mika out!!!! We were in Chili's and I heard Stuck in the Middle -- and *unfortunately for the boys* there WAS plenty of people around to see how excited I got!!!

I am NOT telling :no: -- I H O P E it looks as a m a z i n g as I think it will.... *keeps fingers, toes and eyes crossed* ..... I am NOT sure when I am going to be doing it..... still have difficulties with holding my head back.... but I got a gift certificate to a spa from the plastic surgeon.... so that will help with the cost, cause it is gonna be QUITE expensive!

OF COURSE we are gonna meet up before the escapade.......

after all we HAVE HAVE HAVE to go to Wilton Manors... get RuRu some stuff and harrass the Drag Queens...

BUT that doesn't mean that my hair will be did by then :mf_rosetinted:

:no: it looks like you shaking your head

:lmao::roftl::naughty:!!!!!!

that's so funny about the plastic surgeon giving you that coupon. why would you need to tilt your head back? when i got my hair dyed, they didn't wash it....i think.

yay!!! and i think you should get your hair dyed as soon as possible...so....the dye can set in :bleh:

i'm thinking that instead of eatting at the olive garden (DON'T KILL ME!!!) we should eat at this rocking restaurant that's in the shopping center with gay mart. i always see people outside, so maybe there will be a D.Q or 2.

:no: it looks like you shaking your head

:lmao::roftl:

that's so funny about the plastic surgeon giving you that coupon. why would you need to tilt your head back? when i got my hair dyed, they didn't wash it....i think.

yay!!! and i think you should get your hair dyed as soon as possible...so....the dye can set in :bleh:

i'm thinking that instead of eatting at the olive garden (DON'T KILL ME!!!) we should eat at this rocking restaurant that's in the shopping center with gay mart. i always see people outside, so maybe there will be a D.Q or 2.

ha ha ha!!!! STOP making fun of me :bleh:

....and uummm yeah.... you have to WASH the dye out..... which requires you to put your head back... I am working on it though -- AND since they get all of the plastic surgery patients.... I am sure they have delt with ones such as me in the past. Or at least close to it! :naughty:

What kind of resturant is it? And it is at the very front (like in the Middle) where they 'boys' are always standing in front..... that one? I don't know if I can behave myself in there.....

Oh and I made a new gay friend..... he is going to the RuRu shows so we get to see him.... I have already started calling him bitch :mf_rosetinted:

ha ha ha!!!! STOP making fun of me :bleh:

....and uummm yeah.... you have to WASH the dye out..... which requires you to put your head back... I am working on it though -- AND since they get all of the plastic surgery patients.... I am sure they have delt with ones such as me in the past. Or at least close to it! :naughty:

What kind of resturant is it? And it is at the very front (like in the Middle) where they 'boys' are always standing in front..... that one? I don't know if I can behave myself in there.....

Oh and I made a new gay friend..... he is going to the RuRu shows so we get to see him.... I have already started calling him bitch :mf_rosetinted:

NEVER!!!!! :roftl:

they should know how to wash out your hair then. i can't wait to see it then!

i think it's like an american restaurant...like fridays. it was in the middle of the shopping plaza and there were 'boys' standing out there.

yay!!!! i can't wait to meet him! what's his name? and these european gays...where are they from?

NEVER!!!!! :roftl:

they should know how to wash out your hair then. i can't wait to see it then!

i think it's like an american restaurant...like fridays. it was in the middle of the shopping plaza and there were 'boys' standing out there.

yay!!!! i can't wait to meet him! what's his name? and these european gays...where are they from?

Okay.... I am pretty sure it is the spot that I am thinking of.... it is hard to find a parking place in there..... perhaps we should go to Java Boys for *dessert* :das:

LMFAO his name is Alex :naughty:

..... and the Europeans are coming from ALL over..... ones I KNOW are --

Poland, England and Netherlands.... :das:

BRITISH GAYS -- *dies* :wub2:

Okay.... I am pretty sure it is the spot that I am thinking of.... it is hard to find a parking place in there..... perhaps we should go to Java Boys for *dessert*

LMFAO his name is Alex

..... and the Europeans are coming from ALL over..... ones I KNOW are --

Poland, England and Netherlands.... :das:

BRITISH GAYS -- *dies* :wub2:

probably. omg, totally!

though, when i went there, there was a gay guy, and a straighty working there.

really?! lmao!!!!

omg....yes...yes....BRITISH GAYS!!!!

THIS WILL BE THE BEST WEEEKEND SINCE MIKA!!!!

:wub2::mf_boff::groupwave::das::woot_jump:

probably. omg, totally!

though, when i went there, there was a gay guy, and a straighty working there.

really?! lmao!!!!

omg....yes...yes....BRITISH GAYS!!!!

THIS WILL BE THE BEST WEEEKEND SINCE MIKA!!!!

:wub2::mf_boff::das::woot_jump:

A straight guy working at Java Boys :blink:WHAT NERVE :mf_rosetinted:

Okay so Mika was the bomb diggity BUT Alex come on......

this is NOT 15 hours of waiting for an hour gig and then MORE suffering to look at him again............ this is a mini-DREAM-vacation a WHOLE 3 days of non-stop blissful... unimaginable *things* ............ I don't think I personally have ever had SUCH a weekend as it will be :wub2:

A straight guy working at Java Boys :blink:WHAT NERVE :mf_rosetinted:

Okay so Mika was the bomb diggity BUT Alex come on......

this is NOT 15 hours of waiting for an hour gig and then MORE suffering to look at him again............ this is a mini-DREAM-vacation a WHOLE 3 days of non-stop blissful... unimaginable *things* ............ I don't think I personally have ever had SUCH a weekend as it will be :wub2:

i know. it should be a job requirement.

i've been thinking....do you think the guy at the bowling alley was straight or gay?

mika was the only kind of weekend i've had like that.:shocked:

this one will be just as amazing :wub2:

i know. it should be a job requirement.

i've been thinking....do you think the guy at the bowling alley was straight or gay?

mika was the only kind of weekend i've had like that.:shocked:

this one will be just as amazing :wub2:

Yes... on the application----------------

Name: ____________________

Date:_____________________

Position Desired: ________________________

Are you Gay: ___________________________

I have had MANY weekends 'like that' ... not all involved rock stars though :roftl:

this is gonna be ...... the time of my L I F E for SO many reasons!!!!!!

oh and the dude at the bowling alley..... for the sake of all the gays out there, I personally hope the dude is straight :mf_rosetinted:

Yes... on the application----------------

Name: ____________________

Date:_____________________

Position Desired: ________________________

Are you Gay: ___________________________

I have had MANY weekends 'like that' ... not all involved rock stars though :roftl:

this is gonna be ...... the time of my L I F E for SO many reasons!!!!!!

oh and the dude at the bowling alley..... for the sake of all the gays out there, I personally hope the dude is straight :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: honestly, that really is probably what it looks like. and because all places of business need to hire minorities, they hire striaghts.

same here!! god, i cannot wait!!!!

me too. he is just NOT attractive.

:roftl: honestly, that really is probably what it looks like. and because all places of business need to hire minorities, they hire striaghts.

same here!! god, i cannot wait!!!!

me too. he is just NOT attractive.

NOT Attractive..... he is :puking:

I think ANY gay would second that to the 10th degree