Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow! so many gorgeous pictures! I was only off for 2 weeks and when I came back mikagasmic part 15 was up with nearly 200 pages!! I was very happy!! :thumb_yello:

And the thread is actually moving rather slow these days :naughty:

fujirock2.jpgfujirock.jpg

Anouk, you're back :boing::boing:

I'm sorry to hear you don't feel appreciated. Especially since you make such an effort to be there.

My problem is different. Our team has only 6 people, two of them are on holidays and my pregnant colleague phoned in sick today. I don't know the english word for it, she's got high bloodpressure (beginnende zwangerschapsvergiftiging) and they told her she probably can't come to work anymore. I feel sorry for her, but I'm also facing the fact that I'm already doing loads of stuff for the two other girls and now I'll have to do even more. Next week I'll be at the office all alone, except for one colleague who is working 3 mornings. Plus I'll have to work extra :thumbdown:

So tonight I need some more Mika-pics to lust after.

46a.jpg

Sorry, was busy doing other things *coughdownloadingmudblogcough*

I understand what you mean, I am sorry ofr you and please, save yourself. Don't work TOO hard....

We have double the work in the new pharmacy with less people. So you'll already feeling guilty when you're only thinking of being ill....I know I shouldn't, but I can't say no. It has always been a problem for me, even now...I know it's not my problem, but it feels like letting others down when I call to say I'm feeling bad..... And so I am going, working myself over the top and as a result I have far more pain and am very tired.....But at leats I feel appreciated:thumbdown:

And now back on topic for me:naughty:

Just imagine this in your bedroom he wouldn't be so comfy then, he's got work to do:das:

abc123cx0.jpg

:das:

I've got a friend who promisesd me that Mika would waiting for me in my bed.. I'm still waiting.. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Just imagine this in your bedroom he wouldn't be so comfy then, he's got work to do:das:

abc123cx0.jpg

Ohhh I would never leave!!!!

Hey Anouk, how's Mica? Harry is great, although oddly he has begun wearing tails on all his shirts.

:das:

I've got a friend who promisesd me that Mika would waiting for me in my bed.. I'm still waiting.. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I am so lucky to have my own Mica-clone:thumb_yello: He's lying next to me, waiting for his chicken tonight:naughty:

But...just imagine...That would be the only reason to spent less time on here. You'll have better things to do in that case:das: My motto: Make love, not war:mf_rosetinted:

I am so lucky to have my own Mica-clone:thumb_yello: He's lying next to me, waiting for his chicken tonight:naughty:

But...just imagine...That would be the only reason to spent less time on here. You'll have better things to do in that case:das: My motto: Make love, not war:mf_rosetinted:

I wanna scream: "FUSK!!" But that is Swedish.. So I'm not gonna say anything. Just sitting here with my face: :shocked:

I want one clone..

That would be.. :drool:

Ohhh I would never leave!!!!

Hey Anouk, how's Mica? Harry is great, although oddly he has begun wearing tails on all his shirts.

Mica is fine, thanks! Still the best thing that ever happened to me, no matter how awful my day was, coming home, where he is, is the best part of my work! And the chicken he makes is even better than in the first months:thumb_yello:

He has the same obsession with tailed-shirts, but I love it, especially when he is wearing red! And I still love him in white.....

We're getting married soon, can't wait to call myself Mica's wife:mf_rosetinted:

I want one clone...

I can't make more of them, the key is broken, but there has to be a clone left, he escaped. He's not an excellent one, but he's still :drool: I'll have a look for you, as soon as I find him I'll let you know:thumb_yello:

I can't make more of them, the key is broken, but there has to be a clone left, he escaped. He's not an excellent one, but he's still :drool: I'll have a look for you, as soon as I find him I'll let you know:thumb_yello:

Yeyy, thanks!! :wub2:

Michael is still out there somewhere...........find him Mirano, he needs a good home.

I am engaged to Harry, shhhh don't tell ewok, I've started coming by her kitchen for lunch and late night snacks. In fact, the other morning, I could of stayed for breakfast, but we thought it best not to, to keep the peace.

Have you any extra beads? Harry has been bedazzeling all his aprons.