• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

m1bn7.jpg

f1141ebc.jpg

Kaatje!!! I was doing other things, like downloading nice interviews and stuff, That's why I wasn't posting....

Thank you for digging up that first pic again, I love it, I see it too less:thumbdown:

How are you? Though day again?

I'm preparing myself for another day of misery, after a day of pain. But, after tomorrow it'll be weekend for me:thumb_yello:

Kaatje!!! I was doing other things, like downloading nice interviews and stuff, That's why I wasn't posting....

Thank you for digging up that first pic again, I love it, I see it too less:thumbdown:

How are you? Though day again?

I'm preparing myself for another day of misery, after a day of pain. But, after tomorrow it'll be weekend for me:thumb_yello:

Hi Anouk! I'm wandering off all the time myself. Was looking at Sariflors vids of Madrid. High quality on YouTube. :thumb_yello:

No tough day at work for me, wednesday is my day off. Sorry to hear that you were suffering from pain again today. Does that drain your energy much?

Maybe a lovely smile will help you a little bit? (de accu weer even opladen)

3335970_7988_1194855095757-_S2G0315.jpg

Hi Anouk! I'm wandering off all the time myself. Was looking at Sariflors vids of Madrid. High quality on YouTube. :thumb_yello:

No tough day at work for me, wednesday is my day off. Sorry to hear that you were suffering from pain again today. Does that drain your energy much?

Maybe a lovely smile will help you a little bit? (de accu weer even opladen)

3335970_7988_1194855095757-_S2G0315.jpg

Yes it takes all the energy (not much) I have, that's one of the reasons I hate it most!!! And I have to face the fact that I HAVE to use the wheelchair to the Efteling, I don't like it, but at last it makes it possible for me to come....

Great pic to leave you with:blush-anim-cl:. I'm going to bed, only 5 and a half hours of sleep left:boxed:

Hope to see you tomorrow! Sweet dreams and night night! Welterusten! :huglove:

mikaaaaaaaaaaaaes1.jpg

Night Anouk, sweet dreams :huglove:

I'm leaving too, but first I have to post my fav pic of the month once more :naughty:

2646286521ddd200df8eotw9.jpg

And I have to look at that extreme nice pic again before I leave:naughty::mf_lustslow:

4fdfdb64.jpg

And now REALLY my last one for today...

Bilde074.jpg

What on earth is wrong here??Only ONE post?:shocked:

We can't let this thread die, where would we be without our second home:boxed:

No, I won't let that happen:thumbdown:

I'll reanimate with some pics

1096ke2.jpg

ooh my giddy aunt this pic makes me melt like ice cream left in the midday sun of the sahara desert *swoons* :wub2:

Hi there!

Only a quick hello from me, I have to be a good girl (I'm always a good, innocent and sweet girl but okay...) and make some homework. I signed up for some exams in november so it would be nice if I at least did my excercises....:fisch: But they're so boring :crybaby:

This isn't boring at all:wub2:

Mika_2.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

20070928082522.jpg

wow i thought this thread was nearly dead there's hardly any posts of late is there

well we must not let this thread die no way

here's some more mika pics

i'm gonna post more til it picks up so be prepared for lots of mika pics

here's round one!

mika-02.jpg

002gr8.jpg

mika-07.jpg

Don't worry, this thread may have a little sleep sometimes, but it will never die

04-4.jpg

sleep? it seemed like an awful long sleep to me!

lol anyhoo

more mika pics anyone?

daft question I know! lol

elisje.jpg

2-1.jpg

20april6.jpg