Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alice, thanks for posting that lurvely kneeling-pic. I have it only on my pc and now I'm in hospital that's quite useles...You just made sure I'll dream some sweet dreams:thumb_yello::wub2::wub2:

35491676qr1.jpg

I wish I could make your concerns vanish as easily . . .

OMG why did I look that up in a turkish dictionary

you did?

:floor:

Hahaha noooooo it isn't! It's just something you can eat...

But yeah.. in this subject it is kinda dirty!

eat:shocked:

stop it you're going worse:roftl:

:insane:

:huglove:

connie_radioplane.gif

:huglove:

Yeah like it's not normal to eat a muz! :lmfao:

oooh... of course you can.. just don't think of Mika while eating it! :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I should......... :licks_lips:

damn, I disappear for a while and you're talking about mika squeezing his "muz" !:roftl::roftl:(I looked that up too!:lmfao:)

We're really turning into freaks :roftl:

did i?:fisch:

you started it:mf_rosetinted:

I never had the intention to talk about Mika's muz, just telling you the only word I know in Turkish! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Come on girls, my heartbeat has just gone up skyhigh, time for some innocence again.

969b.jpg

oooh sorry dear! :naughty:

here, a very innocent pic for you

wow2eu5.jpg

Anouk! :bye:

I'm fine thanks, but my job's killing me.. Haha!

How are you?

(Sorry I didn't answear earlier, but I've been very busy.)

Awww, poor you!

Here life sux, I'm in hospital again, since yesterday-evening. Friday I've been sleeping all day, extremely tired and sick, a strange (but on the other hand well-known) feeling of being not well at all, don't know how to explain it, felt very weak, tardy and short of breath. Not good at all. Yesterday I got a fever which became worse very quickly so there was no waiting for me, like I wanted to (because calling the doc means hospital:thumbdown:). Mum called my immunologist in Leiden and he said come, but they hadn't got an ampty bed for me. So I'm in Dordrecht now, my home city, nice to be not so far away but I have many bad experiences here. They don't know how to treat me so I am not ill in their opinion. That's why I'm on treatment in Leiden and Maastricht, the other side of the country. They know what's wrong and they know how to treat me....And it may not help a lot, but they act normal, they understand what I have to deal with and that's also a great value!

I am very short of breath, on Oxygen for the night. Hope I can take it off tomorrow, I don't like to use it, I'm afraid I can't live without it when I use it more often....But having a better night with some sleep sounds also good to me:blink: Difficult.....

Anyway, I've got a new pneumonia, the second within three months....I'm on antibiotics and don't know how long I have to stay here....But hurray for he dact I have an internetconnection:punk:

I never had the intention to talk about Mika's muz, just telling you the only word I know in Turkish! :mf_rosetinted:

now i really wonder who did teach you that word, and why only this one?:roftl:

i bet it was a boy:mf_rosetinted: