Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

Mirano, here it is, it was posted on page 273:wink2:

Awww, poor you!

Here life sux, I'm in hospital again, since yesterday-evening. Friday I've been sleeping all day, extremely tired and sick, a strange (but on the other hand well-known) feeling of being not well at all, don't know how to explain it, felt very weak, tardy and short of breath. Not good at all. Yesterday I got a fever which became worse very quickly so there was no waiting for me, like I wanted to (because calling the doc means hospital:thumbdown:). Mum called my immunologist in Leiden and he said come, but they hadn't got an ampty bed for me. So I'm in Dordrecht now, my home city, nice to be not so far away but I have many bad experiences here. They don't know how to treat me so I am not ill in their opinion. That's why I'm on treatment in Leiden and Maastricht, the other side of the country. They know what's wrong and they know how to treat me....And it may not help a lot, but they act normal, they understand what I have to deal with and that's also a great value!

I am very short of breath, on Oxygen for the night. Hope I can take it off tomorrow, I don't like to use it, I'm afraid I can't live without it when I use it more often....But having a better night with some sleep sounds also good to me:blink: Difficult.....

Anyway, I've got a new pneumonia, the second within three months....I'm on antibiotics and don't know how long I have to stay here....But hurray for he dact I have an internetconnection:punk:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So sorry, we were going too fast for a moment! :blush-anim-cl:

No way! I am glad to see this thread alive, it was hopeless last week, I gave it some tries to reanimate it, but they didn't work out as I wanted too :tears: So don't say it's going too fast, I love that:thumb_yello:

:bow: to the diehard spammers here:bow:

Hi Keti :bye:

We were learning some Turkish, and looking at pics of Mika on his knees.

0K3JW2LI.jpg

Hi Kaatje :huglove:

Oohhh,those beautiful kness...

Immagine5.png

Well,not exactly THE knees,but....he's ON his knees here too!! :bleh:

Never seen that one before!!

I love it! :wub2:

I know,he's gorgeous!!

Awww, poor you!

Here life sux, I'm in hospital again, since yesterday-evening. Friday I've been sleeping all day, extremely tired and sick, a strange (but on the other hand well-known) feeling of being not well at all, don't know how to explain it, felt very weak, tardy and short of breath. Not good at all. Yesterday I got a fever which became worse very quickly so there was no waiting for me, like I wanted to (because calling the doc means hospital:thumbdown:). Mum called my immunologist in Leiden and he said come, but they hadn't got an ampty bed for me. So I'm in Dordrecht now, my home city, nice to be not so far away but I have many bad experiences here. They don't know how to treat me so I am not ill in their opinion. That's why I'm on treatment in Leiden and Maastricht, the other side of the country. They know what's wrong and they know how to treat me....And it may not help a lot, but they act normal, they understand what I have to deal with and that's also a great value!

I am very short of breath, on Oxygen for the night. Hope I can take it off tomorrow, I don't like to use it, I'm afraid I can't live without it when I use it more often....But having a better night with some sleep sounds also good to me:blink: Difficult.....

Anyway, I've got a new pneumonia, the second within three months....I'm on antibiotics and don't know how long I have to stay here....But hurray for he dact I have an internetconnection:punk:

I will survive. Money! :mf_rosetinted:

(And there is this cute guy..)

aaw, poor you!! :tears:

I wish there was something I could do.. *gives a hug*

No way! I am glad to see this thread alive, it was hopeless last week, I gave it some tries to reanimate it, but they didn't work out as I wanted too :ters: So don't say it's going too fast, I love that:thumb_yllo:

:bow: to the diehard spammers here

Okay, yeah but your serious post was snowed under (haha is that even English?) with muz posts! so.. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm off now! Really have to go to bed! :blush-anim-cl:

See you soon!! :huglove:

Night night!

For Anouk tonight:

58eff979.jpg

And for all of us:

e733110a.jpg

:naughty:

Okay, yeah but your serious post was snowed under (haha is that even English?) with muz posts! so.. :blush-an

I'm off now! Really have to go to bed! :blush-anim-

See you soon!! :huglove:

Night night!

For Anouk tonight:

58eff979.jpg

And for all of us:

e733110a.jpg

:naughty:

I'm going to sleep now, night night everyone! :bye:

SBSR200820.jpg

Nighty night girls! ;)

I will survive. Money! :mf_rosetinted

(And there is this cute guy..)

aaw, poor you!! :tears

I wish there was something I could do.. *gives a hug*

Giving a hug is enough, it's great for me to know you all are thinking of me. Sounds strange (maybe), but that really makes me feel a bit better!!:wub2:

Okay, yeah but your serious post was snowed under (haha is that even English?) with muz posts! so.. :blush-anim-cl

I'm off now! Really have to go to bed! :blush-anim-cl

See you soon!! :huglove

Night night!

For Anouk tonight:

:blink:)

Welterusten meis, slaap lekker! Sweet Mikadreams and see you tomorrow!!

:huglove:

I'm going to sleep now, night night everyone! :bye:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/kaatje066/pics%20of%20mika/SBSR200820.jpg' alt='SBSR200820.jpg'>

Welterusten dear Kaatje! Hope you'll have some sweet dreams, and hope to see you back in here tomorrow!

:huglove:

Giving a hug is enough, it's great for me to know you all are thinking of me. Sounds strange (maybe), but that really makes me feel a bit better!!:wub2:

glad to hear that we makes you feel you better! :wink2::wub2: