Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehehe Glad to see you too... Are you better? :huglove:

No to be honest I'm worse than yesterday...Fever is back, saturation was too low so I'm on Oxygen now, even during the day, got palpitations all day, my temperature sux;am Hot and cold at one time....And I still can't eat...No, today is a terrible day, especially the morning and first part of the afternoon....Now I've slept some hours I feel a little bit better, but still blehhhh:thumbdown::boxed:

aren't we known for being pervs inside...? :fisch:

Scorpions are known for that too, we make a great combi:naughty::thumb_yello:

No to be honest I'm worse than yesterday...Fever is back, saturation was too low so I'm on Oxygen now, even during the day, got palpitations all day, my temperature sux;am Hot and cold at one time....And I still can't eat...No, today is a terrible day, especially the morning and first part of the afternoon....Now I've slept some hours I feel a little bit better, but still blehhhh:thumbdown::boxed:

Scorpions are known for that too, we make a great combi:naughty::thumb_yello:

Oh dear... :huglove:

Yeah:mf_rosetinted:

teeheehee I'm 13 and I love it :das:

:roftl:i don't wanna listen this:naughty:

u r ill??:boxed:

u r ill??:boxed:

For years now, but now it's serious again so I'm in hospital again. Can't count the days I've spent in hospital anymore, but they are far too many:thumbdown:

hehe, scorpio is my ascendent. :naughty:

double perv!

Ow, that's great!!! I don't know what my ascendent is, might be Virgo if you look at my postings here:angel_not:

We are the masters of Perviness:naughty:

It is a shame you've missed yesterdaynight, it was a good old night in this thread:naughty::wub2: Had lots of fun!

Yes I'm back in hospital, feeling very bad and I thought they knew what was wrong, but they don't:boxed:

Hi my dear! How are you? Glad to see you here again:naughty:

It was my Mum's birthday party last night... so I couldn't come on the internet.... not that I wanted to anyway.... not when you've got company :wink2:

For years now, but now it's serious again so I'm in hospital again. Can't count the days I've spent in hospital anymore, but they are far too many:thumbdown:

QUOTE]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaa

aaaaaw sh*t ... Im :sad: bcs of u...

hope u will be fine and get out fom there soon

:huglove:

It was my Mum's birthday party last night... so I couldn't come on the internet.... not that I wanted to anyway.... not when you've got company :wink2

Ow, so you had a great night? Great to hear!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

For years now, but now it's serious again so I'm in hospital again. Can't count the days I've spent in hospital anymore, but they are far too many:thumbdown

QUOTE]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaa

aaaaaw sh*t ... Im :sad: bcs of u...

hope u will be fine and get out fom there soon

:huglove:

Thank you dear:wub2:

You're all so kind and nice here, you think you can't do anything, but saying such things and only think of me does help a lot, really:thumb_yello:

Joining MFC was the best thing I've done so far this year:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you dear:wub2:

You're all so kind and nice here, you think you can't do anything, but saying such things and only think of me does help a lot, really

Joining MFC was the best thing I've done so far this year

AAaaw im glad if i halped even a little bit...:blush-anim-cl:

we r lovely

:flowers2:

i gotta go now

btw MIKA'S DRINKING TEE NOW!!! IT'S BOUT 12 PM THERE!:wub2:

:bye::bye:

Ow, so you had a great night? Great to hear!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

hey Anouk! I have spent time in the hospital too, last night and most of today, I broke my ankle in three spots and severely damaged my tendons, ligaments and all my other soft tissue. I can't even put any weight on it :naughty: and I have a walker!!

hey Anouk! I have spent time in the hospital too, last night and most of today, I broke my ankle in three spots and severely damaged my tendons, ligaments and all my other soft tissue. I can't even put any weight on it :naughty: and I have a walker!!

Awwww, hunny.... I hope you feel better soon... how on earth did you do that.... :shocked:

Awwww it's so sweet that you've joined me in hospital:wub2::wink2:

But how did you do that? Do you have a lot of pain? I hope not....

Ow I don't know what to say dear, I can only wish you all the best, hope you're okay very soon....

Maybe this place will help you too to make you feel better. I had a hell of a day, but coming here cheers me up time after time again:blush-anim-cl:

I'm thinking of you dear:huglove:

Hey everyone!:thumb_yello:

bngnb.jpg

Ow I don't know what to say dear, I can only wish you all the best, hope you're okay very soon....

Maybe this place will help you too to make you feel better. I had a hell of a day, but coming here cheers me up time after time again:blush-anim-cl:

Hello Anouk! How are you,are you feeling better? :huglove:

Anouk!!!!

5a2qsj.jpg