Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

Awwww it's so sweet that you've joined me in hospital:wub2::wink2:

But how did you do that? Do you have a lot of pain? I hope not....

Ow I don't know what to say dear, I can only wish you all the best, hope you're okay very soon....

Maybe this place will help you too to make you feel better. I had a hell of a day, but coming here cheers me up time after time again:blush-anim-cl:

I'm thinking of you dear:huglove:

Anouk!! How are you today??

Feeling better?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone! Just came back from the hairstyler and went to the shopping, my mom said she's getting me and my brother a Wii and guitar hero for our birthday! Damn, it feels good:roftl:

I'm off now, going to watch a movie:huglove:

hey Anouk! I have spent time in the hospital too, last night and most of today, I broke my ankle in three spots and severely damaged my tendons, ligaments and all my other soft tissue. I can't even put any weight on it :naughty: and I have a walker!!

Holy crap, ouch! I am so sorry to hear that.

*hugs*

Hello everyone! Just came back from the hairstyler and went to the shopping, my mom said she's getting me and my brother a Wii and guitar hero for our birthday! Damn, it feels good:roftl:

I'm off now, going to watch a movie:huglove:

Hi and bye Neiobi :huglove:

Awwww it's so sweet that you've joined me in hospital:wub2::wink2:

But how did you do that? Do you have a lot of pain? I hope not....

Ow I don't know what to say dear, I can only wish you all the best, hope you're okay very soon....

Maybe this place will help you too to make you feel better. I had a hell of a day, but coming here cheers me up time after time again:blush-anim-cl:

I'm thinking of you dear:huglove:

yeah,....:tears: I am actually in quite a bit of pain...

but thats okay...mhm :) I shall be fine..in a few months time apparently lol...I hope you feel spffin' as well.

but thats okay...mhm :) I shall be fine..in a few months time apparently lol...I hope you feel spffin' as well.

Hey kristine, I've heard what happenned, and I wish you to get better soon :tears:

Bye guyss*

You know me very well! :naughty:

Don't yell at him!

Mika, she dosen't know what she's talking about..! :naughty:

Oh yeahhhhh :mf_rosetinted:

ddz.jpg

Phew, for a minute I thought you were going to stop :tears:

image06ip5.jpg

He looks like Jim Morrison on that pic!

Ahhh...

Arras.jpg

Sorry to hear you're in so much pain. And not being able to walk around for so long :boxed:

At least it gives you an excuse to come to MFC a lot, you need the diversion :naughty:

842a.jpg

Sorry to hear you're in so much pain. And not being able to walk around for so long :boxed:

At least it gives you an excuse to come to MFC a lot, you need the diversion :naughty:

842a.jpg

Never seen that one...

Yummie..! :wub2:

Mhhhhmmm :wub2: