Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

Yeah,me too! He looks soooo powerful,doesn't he? :drool

Immagine7.png

And his LEGS.... :mf_lustslow

Skiny:naughty: adorable....:drool::wub2:

The same person on the same day .. a little bit less skinny :naughty:

28625623xe5.jpg

(although you can't see the legs very well.. but you get the idea I hope.. :roftl:)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skiny:naughty: adorable....:

Skinny AND adorable! That's my fav MIKA combination!

The same person on the same day .. a little bit less skinny :naughty:

28625623xe5.jpg

(although you can't see the legs very well.. but you get the idea I hope.. :rl:)

WOOOOOOOOOOOW...look at his muscles...he's sooooo damn hot :mf_lustslow:

"looks soooo powerful"?!?!

HE IS!! :mf_lustsl

omfg.. :wub2:

You're right,he is!!!

Hi all,

Sorry for my late reaction but I was busy doing other things. It was a hell of a day for me today....I thought they knew what was wrond with me, but now I've been told that it might be something other than a pneumonia. Bt they can't tell what it is....My lungphysycian in Maastricht (I am in the hospital of Dordrecht so she hasn't seen me but she knows me well and she is the doc I trust most) is afraid the sarcoidosis got out of control. I don't know what is worse, pneumonia number 67,895 or uncontrolled sarcoidosis....A pneumonia is easier to treat..... I don't know what's wrong, only that it scares me this time...My saturation seems to be constantly low so there might be a chance that I have to use Oxygen more often. And that has always been one of my worst nightmares....But maybe I'll have to face it... I'm trying not to worry too much before I know what's wrong. My mother asked me if I didn't want to go to Maastricht, because in that hospital the Dutch Sarcoidosis Management Team is based, they know about all ins and outs. I'm in treatment there, but it's the other side of the country so it's not the most easy way to go there.....But maybe....First wait....

All I can say is that I am really fed up with all this hospital related stuff:thumbdown:

Hello everyone! Just came back from the hairstyler and went to the shopping, my mom said she's getting me and my brother a Wii and guitar hero for our birthday! Damn, it feels good:roftl:

I'm off now, going to watch a movie:huglove:

Owww that's great!!

I've got one of the first WII's in the Netherlands and I never ever regretted the fact that I've bought it. There are so many great games on it, not only Guitar Hero, but also all Mario-games (Mario Kart is my all time favourite) and the sportgames are great! You're going to love it!! I have always been a Nintendo-kid, grew op with the NES and GameBoy and had all platforms and GameBoys that followed (the Nintendo 64 is the only one we haven't had). And now I'm in love with my dear WII and Nintendo DS:wub2:

I am happy for you!!!:punk:

Sorry to hear you're in so much pain. And not being able to walk around for so long :boxed:

At least it gives you an excuse to come to MFC a lot, you need the diversion :naughty:

842a.jpg

Yes dear, follow our advice and come here as much as you can. It helps a lot:thumb_yello::naughty:

mystery.jpg

Hi all,

Sorry for my late reaction but I was busy doing other things. It was a hell of a day for me today....I thought they knew what was wrond with me, but now I've been told that it might be something other than a pneumonia. Bt they can't tell what it is....My lungphysycian in Maastricht (I am in the hospital of Dordrecht so she hasn't seen me but she knows me well and she is the doc I trust most) is afraid the sarcoidosis got out of control. I don't know what is worse, pneumonia number 67,895 or uncontrolled sarcoidosis....A pneumonia is easier to treat..... I don't know what's wrong, only that it scares me this time...My saturation seems to be constantly low so there might be a chance that I have to use Oxygen more often. And that has always been one of my worst nightmares....But maybe I'll have to face it... I'm trying not to worry too much before I know what's wrong. My mother asked me if I didn't want to go to Maastricht, because in that hospital the Dutch Sarcoidosis Management Team is based, they know about all ins and outs. I'm in treatment there, but it's the other side of the country so it's not the most easy way to go there.....But maybe....First wait....

All I can say is that I am really fed up with all this hospital related stuff:thumbdown:

Owww that's great!!

I've got one of the first WII's in the Netherlands and I never ever regretted the fact that I've bought it. There are so many great games on it, not only Guitar Hero, but also all Mario-games (Mario Kart is my all time favourite) and the sportgames are great! You're going to love it!! I have always been a Nintendo-kid, grew op with the NES and GameBoy and had all platforms and GameBoys that followed (the Nintendo 64 is the only one we haven't had). And now I'm in love with my dear WII and Nintendo DS:wub2:

I am happy for you!!!:punk:

Hi Anouk :bye: pneumonia? That's bad...my friend had it last year,he was in hospital too. He even heas asthma (I dunno is it spelled like this) so it got even worse...:thumbdown:

I hope you'll be back on track soon! :huglove:

Hi all,

Ooh, I'm so sorry to hear that!! :(

*gives a hug and hope that will make you feel better* :huglove:

Hi all,

Maastricht isn't nearby, especially if you have to stay there for a while. It'll be hard for people to come and visit You. Must be hard to make a decision.

Need some extra medication?

mikaatnokia262tz9hu7.jpg

pretty6.jpg

Ooh..

I was talking about someone else, Mika!!

:naughty:

You naughty naughty girl!:naughty:

I'm leaving early tonight. :bye: girls. See you tomorrow (actually it is already today :naughty:)

PDVD_002.jpg

Nighty-night Kaatje! Dream you-know-who!:wink2:

Btw I ADORE that pic!:mf_lustslow: he looks sooo stunning!!

And just look at his arms...