Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh.. Sorry... *whispers* (He's hoooooooooooooooooot!!)

(Morre :chkn: -pictures? pretty please?) :wink2:

:naughty:he is:wub2:

me:mika darlin go to sleep if u r somewhere in my house...I see ya in chimney...dont hide from me...u won't stay awake all night,no,no way! to bed!:sneaky2:

Mika:huh:sweatdrop:

me:mika darlin go to sleep if u r somewhere in my house...I see ya in chimney...dont hide from me...u won't stay awake all night,no,no way! to bed!:sneaky2:

:lmao:

You wish, he's with me :biggrin2::das:

Me *talking on phone with Meeks* : Mika,if you want you can come now to my house.

Mika: Pleasure hun

:roftl:

Aclay.jpg

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............

You wish, he's with me

nah,he's here eith socks in hands...

Me:sweety?..................(5sec later)

Mika: :doh: sry i havent heard ya! mmmmmmmm r u for tea?:arf2:

Me *talking on phone with Meeks* : Mika,if you want you can come now to my house.

Mika: Pleasure hun

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............

:sneaky2: he said : "no way tnx!" i HERD HIM SAYINT THAT TO U ON PHONE! I DID I DID! I secratly listened(prisluskivala:bleh:)

Hi Anouk :bye pneumonia? That's bad...my friend had it last year,he was in hospital too. He even heas asthma (I dunno is it spelled like this) so it got even worse...:thumbdown

I hope you'll be back on track soon! :huglove

I haven't got asthma. I have an immunodeficiency, which makes that I have a pneumonia every now and then (and somewhere I feel that this is also a pneumonia, that pain is so typical and I've had already over 50 pneumonias (truly...:boxed:) so I know what's happening...) and besides of that I suffer from sarcoidosis stadium IV which means that my lungs are seriously damaged by all infections and granuloma's. My lungs work for only 50% on a real good day..... The sarcoidosis caused other damages in the rest of my body too. It is a very difficult situation, my physycians discussed about me on worldwide congresses but I am one of the most difficult cases they've ever seen. Why me? I am also known as the girl with Holland's biggest spleen:mf_rosetinted: But I wish I wasn't that famous at all in the medical circuit.....that would mean I am healthy!

Maastricht isn't nearby, especially if you have to stay there for a while. It'll be hard for people to come and visit You. Must be hard to make a decision.

Need some extra medication?

mikaatnokia262tz9hu7.jpg

pretty6.jpg

First thanks for your meds!

I have been in Maastricht for over ten times in three years. It is a great hospital, they know very much about sarcoidosis and my doctor there is the best I could ever wish. When I have to stay there, mum stays with me. I am not all alone there. But she has holiday now, it was her idea to go there, but I am destroying her vacation AGAIN in that case. If there is any opportunity to stay here, I'll do it. My parents planned to go on holiday this Thursday or Friday (we never book hotels or something, we've learned from the past....) but now they can't because of me. I know I shouldn't but I feel guilty somehow. This is what happens year after year.....They stay here with me now. Mum said she would go to work because then she could switch her vacation, take days off in October or November, but if she joins me to Maastricht they won't be going on holiday in autumn too....

I just don't know, can't think anymore......

Yeeeeeees wa

Big time.. :da:

Biggy Biggy.... :lmfao:

nah,he's here eith socks in hands...

Me:sweety?..................(5sec later)

Mika: :dh: sry i havent heard ya! mmmmmmmm r u for tea?:ar

no no,he says:No hun I'd rather go to see how's Keti,maybe she's a little bit lonely,I bet she needs some company...

You're so cute!! :wub2

Mika is sexyas:

Noooooo :naughty:

just a little ppl:mf_rosetinted:

he is with me ..what r u talkin bout?!:naughty:

That's what I was wondering all the time,and now I wonder what the heck is wrong with you,he's with meeee...I....I needed company so he came by :biggrin2:

I haven't got asthma. I have an immunodeficiency, which makes that I have a pneumonia every now and then (and somewhere I feel that this is also a pneumonia, that pain is so typical and I've had already over 50 pneumonias (truly...:boxed:) so I know what's happening...) and besides of that I suffer from sarcoidosis stadium IV which means that my lungs are seriously damaged by all infections and granuloma's. My lungs work for only 50% on a real good day..... The sarcoidosis caused other damages in the rest of my body too. It is a very difficult situation, my physycians discussed about me on worldwide congresses but I am one of the most difficult cases they've ever seen. Why me? I am also known as the girl with Holland's biggest spleen:mf_rosetinted: But I wish I wasn't that famous at all in the medical circuit.....that would mean I am healthy!

Gawd....so sorry to hear that :boxed: when it all started,how long are you in hospital?

Keep on dreaming girls....

How lovely it is, having a vivid fantasy/ imagination...

If you have you will see in this picture that the man himself is down on his knees, just for you:blush-anim-cl:

Olala.jpg

He is just BEGGING you to love him:wub2:

2230520336_e10fbec4e1_o_2-1-1.png

Giving away everything he has to impress you:mf_lustslow:

Mika50.jpg

Ohw what a lovely thing imagination can be :thumb_yello:

no no,he says:No hun I'd rather go to see how's Keti,maybe she's a little bit lonely,I bet she needs some company...

That's what I was wondering all the time,and now I wonder what the heck is wrong with you,he's with meeee...I....I needed company so he came by :biggrin2:

am,he knows im lonely 1! look at my avatar!:bleh::roftl:

and i'll borrow u my cat -he is male,he can make u company:naughty::naughty:

If you have you will see in this picture that the man himself is down on his knees, just for you:blush-anim-cl:

Olala.jpg

2230520336_e10fbec4e1_o_2-1-1.png

Mika50.jpg

Anouk stop it!

Don't!!!

Cold shower, COLD SHOWER!!! ~<3

If you have you will see in this picture that the man himself is down on his knees, just for you

Olala.jpg

AW thank you Anouk!!!:bow::bow:

he's on his knees bcs of meeee...aw mika u shouldn't i mean u should but u do(n't) have to:naughty:

If you have you will see in this picture that the man himself is down on his knees, just for you:blush-anim

Ohw what a lovely thing imagination can be :mb_yello:

He doesn't have to beg me to love him,cos I love him already :naughty:

True...true...

Yeeeeeeeeees you are! :wi2:

What,you said that to me?:blink: oooh I understood all wrong! I thought you were saying that to Mika! :doh:

am,he knows im lonely 1! look at my avatar!:ble

and i'll borrow u my cat -he is male,he can make u company:naugty:

And he knows that I'm out of control,therefore he knows that he'll never be bored with me :naughty: thanks for the cat,but I have my bunny already!

Well...she's female though :naughty:

Anouk stop it!

Don't!!!

Cold shower, COLD SHOWER!!! ~<3

Oooh,I thought you liked it? :das: