Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning girls! :mf_rosetinted:

Everything okay here?

I'm so tired, can't keep my eyes open. Maybe this helps

Mika29.jpg

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Anouk! I'm tired too, but with less concerning reasons, I'm so sleepy... I just fell asleep at 4am... and I woke up at 7am:boxed:

Feeling sweeepyy:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

Anouk! I'm tired too, but with less concerning reasons, I'm so sleepy... I just fell asleep at 4am... and I woke up at 7am:boxed:

Feeling sweeepyy:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

Woke up way too early too, it was not even 6 o clock...Stupid nurses:thumbdown: Why do they wake you up early?Once we're awake we'll have to wait more than an hour before breakfast arrives. There's nothing to do in that hour, only staring to the ceiling, how interesting:thumbdown:

And I woke up many times because I felt awkward, or because my neighbour was making noise....I miss my beloved bed at home :crybaby:

OMG5.jpg

Woke up way too early too, it was not even 6 o clock...Stupid nurses:thumbdown: Why do they wake you up early?Once we're awake we'll have to wait more than an hour before breakfast arrives. There's nothing to do in that hour, only staring to the ceiling, how interesting:thumbdown:

And I woke up many times because I felt awkward, or because my neighbour was making noise....I miss my beloved bed at home :crybaby:

OMG5.jpg

Oh, sorry hun :tears:

I'm at home and I can't get any sleep:boxed:

Another hell of a day...Thought that things couldn't get more difficult, but I was wrong. Seems that Hospital number 4 is entering my life...Hurray :boxed:

gdgd.jpg

mika109.jpg

mika108.jpg

mika107-2.jpg

I'm off for a few hours now, but I'll be back later today:mf_rosetinted:

See you later! :huglove:

I'm leaving for a moment, can't stay awake. Maybe some sleep brings miracles:thumb_yello: Let's pray for that!

2230520336_e10fbec4e1_o_2-1.png

See you later today!!:huglove:

:mf_lustslow:

bahhh i can't believe i could comeback to the internet,my brother is not at home,finally :mf_rosetinted:

In case anyone drops in

P1080672.jpg

:wub2:

Thanks .. some distraction is absolutly welcome at the moment.. :boxed::wink2:

(although I can only see the pictures with one eye and a half .. but they're still nice .. :roftl:)

*ugh* I feel so crap/useless/sad at this very moment... need.. some.. distraction..

ffde59b7.gif

Me too :boxed::roftl:

Damn, it hurts .. maybe I should go lie down .. but I really don't want to (I think I'll never get up anymore :roftl:)

Some distraction ..

w25borderno9.jpg