Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well ... one or two maybe ..:wink2:

balloon.jpg

If that is #1, this could be #2 I guess :bleh:

IMG_3370.jpg

Both Lilli photos . :roftl:

God . . . the first one is from the Lisbon gig . How I miss that night . . . it was just perfect . :tears:

Hi Anouk :huglove

I felt like seeing this one again

l_8601d8504b97717cf86406b098ad9541.jpg

Hi Silver! You're completely right; this is one of those pics you just can't see enough:mf_lustslow:

I really hope they do. Going in and out of the hospital all the time isn't that funny. But you have to get used to a new doctor again. At least Rotterdam is not that far away.

:naughty: I was just about to post that pic, but you beat me to it.

2003092187078887095_rs.jpg

No it's not that far away, but already too far for me.....I'm totally fed up with hospitals and everything around it, but it seems like it'll never stop. At least, not yet. I'm afraid they're going to do stupid or miserable examinations again. Difficult to explain in English, but I am totally NOT waiting for tings like a nieuwe longspoeling, een leverpunctie, gastroscopie, beenmergpuncties en botboringen en dat soort ellende. And it's likely they want to do it again.....:boxed: I'm trying not to think about it yet, but these thoughts enter my mind every now and then....

Hi Silver! You're completely right; this is one of those pics you just can't see enough:mf_lustslow:

No it's not that far away, but already too far for me.....I'm totally fed up with hospitals and everything around it, but it seems like it'll never stop. At least, not yet. I'm afraid they're going to do stupid or miserable examinations again. Difficult to explain in English, but I am totally NOT waiting for tings like a nieuwe longspoeling, een leverpunctie, gastroscopie, beenmergpuncties en botboringen en dat soort ellende. And it's likely they want to do it again.....:boxed: I'm trying not to think about it yet, but these thoughts enter my mind every now and then....

Thinking of those I get goosebumps. I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to examinations. Well, a bit... :emot-sad:

902.jpg

LMAO!

Mika: *snooty voice* What is this? Cheap wine from the off license? I want my Chardonnay and I want it NOW! Jeeves! Where are you when I need you?!

Jeeves: Getting your shirt, sir...

cazzz!!! Already writing some script...:naughty:

LMAO!

Mika: *snooty voice* What is this? Cheap wine from the off license? I want my Chardonnay and I want it NOW! Jeeves! Where are you when I need you?!

:lmao::lmao:

exactly!!!

couldn't say better..:roftl:

Thinking of those I get goosebumps. I'm a bit of an coward when it comes to examinations. Well, a bit... :emot-sad:

902.jpg

I have had them already, some of them more than once. And they are not funny :boxed: I can handle quite a lot after all I've been through, but one of my worst experiences in hospital was that bonemarrow-punction (is this correct:blink:)....So when they needed to do a new one after a few years I was totally terrified....But I found a good solution, I had to undergo surgery too and so I asked them to do that punction when I was under anaesthetics. That one went well. But I am more and more becoming a coward too with things like this. Another thing is that I've never gave a sh*t about needles. When I was a baby I was already looking what they were doing in stead of crying. But now, after years and years of failed punctures for infuse-needles and stuff, it hurts badly. There are only a few little veins they can take and not even they work all the time. It hurts, and I am almost sure there comes a day that I am so fed up with it I'll get scared.....

But I have to be brave, I have to undergo it all again and then they will find out what to do....

Bovendien is het tegenwoordig ook zo dat ik eerst wil weten WAAROM ze iets willen doen. Kom ik er zelf mee vooruit, prima. Is het alleen voor de wetenschap en statistieken maar kunnen ze mij er verder niet me helpen; jammer. Dan maar geen gastroscopie ofzo. Wat heb ik eraan te weten dat er een bloeding in mijn maag zit als gevolg van de sarco als ze verder toch niets aan die sarco kunnen doen?

fdfgd.jpg

01324084sj8.jpg

LMAO!

:lmao:

lol, it kinda doesn't stop :naughty: i can never help myself! It's like, OCD for writers :roftl:

I hope it doesn't stop. I like your little (and not so little) scripts. :punk:

mikacannes4fr0.jpg

fdfgd.jpg

Mika: RIGHT! YOU! This is MY concert! And I am banging these drums!

Cherisse: Dustbins Mika, they're DUSTBINS!

Mika: SHUT UP! MY CONCERT! MY RULES! AND I WILL BANG THE BINS IF I WANT TO!! Stay Cherisse! Staaaaay....

I have had them already, some of them more than once. And they are not funny :boxed: I can handle quite a lot after all I've been through, but one of my worst experiences in hospital was that bonemarrow-punction (is this correct:blink:)....So when they needed to do a new one after a few years I was totally terrified....But I found a good solution, I had to undergo surgery too and so I asked them to do that punction when I was under anaesthetics. That one went well. But I am more and more becoming a coward too with things like this. Another thing is that I've never gave a sh*t about needles. When I was a baby I was already looking what they were doing in stead of crying. But now, after years and years of failed punctures for infuse-needles and stuff, it hurts badly. There are only a few little veins they can take and not even they work all the time. It hurts, and I am almost sure there comes a day that I am so fed up with it I'll get scared.....

But I have to be brave, I have to undergo it all again and then they will find out what to do....

Bovendien is het tegenwoordig ook zo dat ik eerst wil weten WAAROM ze iets willen doen. Kom ik er zelf mee vooruit, prima. Is het alleen voor de wetenschap en statistieken maar kunnen ze mij er verder niet me helpen; jammer. Dan maar geen gastroscopie ofzo. Wat heb ik eraan te weten dat er een bloeding in mijn maag zit als gevolg van de sarco als ze verder toch niets aan die sarco kunnen doen?

01324084sj8.jpg

I'm lucky I guess. Only had a few examinations myself, never broke a bone in my body etc. But my mum's got a bad health, and she has had a lot. Including the beenmergpunctie. And she's a tough one, but that's the one she's afraid of having again. And they have to repeat it every couple of years :thumbdown:

Gorgeous pic by the way :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

I hope it doesn't stop. I like your little (and not so little) scripts. :punk:

mikacannes4fr0.jpg

Mika: *thinking to himself, all smug* Yeah baby, you know you're a success when you get invited to Award Evenings...And with my ultra gay - AHEM - bright pink jacket, everyone is bound to notice me and Love Love me!

Lady with camera in background: Who's the guy in pink?

Man: *shrugs*

Lady with camera in background: HE'S BLOCKING MY FAVOURITE ARTIST AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS. OI! BATTY BOY IN PINK! MOVE!

lol, it kinda doesn't stop :naughty: i can never help myself! It's like, OCD for writers :roftl:

hahaha I know how it is! A friend of mine makes scripts too, but with my friends and our favourite celebreties!:bleh:

There's always lots of trouble and comedy, I love it!

I read a bit of your sript, and it's genious!:thumb_yello:

I'm going now everyone,,

See you tomorrow! :huglove: