• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

006mika1919mf0.jpg

I'm glad the braces are back.

That was the first thought that entered my mind when I saw him at Werchter....He came up and first thing I saw were the braces:mf_lustslow: I was so happy I said it loud, YES BRACES!!! My bf was like :blink:

:roftl:

bb312545.jpg

suspenders2.jpg

bracesnx2.jpg

:wub2Indeed a lot of great stuff to enjoy over here:thumb_yello: kee up the good work:wink2:

Might be joining in, when I'm more used to this forum...I'm such a newbie:blink::shocked:

It's quite easy:wink2:

If you want, I can explain it in the dutch thread. Have you been there already?

Awwww...the famous brown hoodie:wub2:

11khzb4.jpg

OMG!!! I can't believe we posted the same comment practically at the same time!! Spooky!

I know!!!! I told you we have a psychic link...and me being unfaithful over on the Radiohead forum too, what were the chances :naughty:

2646286521ddd200df8eotw9.jpg

Wow this is a great pic.........:wub2::mf_lustslow: Thanks kaatje (and goodnight btw)

It's quite easy:wink2:

If you want, I can explain it in the dutch thread. Have you been there already?

Awwww...the famous brown hoodie:wub2:

11khzb4.jpg

Erm no havent been there yet...can you send me a link to it plz? I'm a bit lost on the forum hahaha (replies are sooo fast and I havent seen 1% of the whole thing yet!) So much to see so much to do!!

I'm gonna be there tomorrow night after 11pm our time. I need to go to bed NOW, because I need to work tomorrow again (don't ring UPC customer service center in the Netherlands hahahaha if its me you get on the phone....:shocked: oyyy ). Need to get up "early" in the morning...

Is that ok with you?:wink2:

Im off to bed and will keep the pictures in mind for my dreams :thumb_yello:

Be back tomorrow all :punk:

Watermarks are soooooo useless and irritating:thumbdown:

Destroying such a nice, lovely picture, how dare they???

I wish I could, but sorry.....

Awwww, good old gray skelly:wub2:

mika2710.jpg

Oh, watch out Mika!:shocked:

Or is this an old pic with Luke behind the Grey Skelly?:naughty:

White trousers Anouk!:wub2:

White trousers rule:thumb_yello::wub2:

Erm no havent been there yet...can you send me a link to it plz? I'm a bit lost on the forum hahaha (replies are sooo fast and I havent seen 1% of the whole thing yet!) So much to see so much to do!!

I'm gonna be there tomorrow night after 11pm our time. I need to go to bed NOW, because I need to work tomorrow again (don't ring UPC customer service center in the Netherlands hahahaha if its me you get on the phone....:shocked: oyyy ). Need to get up "early" in the morning...

Is that ok with you?:wink2

Im off to bed and will keep the pictures in mind for my dreams :thumb_yello:

Be back tomorrow all :punk:

It's in the General Chin Wagging part, I'll send you a link later, okay, because you're going now!

I won't be here till Sunday I'm afraid, spend the weekend in Rhoon, at bf's house and he won't appreciate it when I'm here all the time. *I am soooo wanting a notebook so I can come here whenever I want, I love my pc, but I just need a notebook for when I'm not at home.....*

Sleep well and see you very soon!

Welterusten!!

:huglove: