Woah...those shorts are SHORT!!!

:shocked:

i can't stop staring saranayde's ass:lmfao:

i should stop,since i'm a girl it's not healthy:blink:

:roftl:

With those shorts on, I don't think you were the only one looking:roftl:

Am i the only one who doesnt really like her?:blink:

No, I don't think so. I never said I liked her, nor did I say a disliked her. But I am sure there are some people who are in the same boat as you.

I just made the comment that she had some little shorts on. And then then my response to dilek's comment that I made- I just said that because people were making comments on her rear end. I myself, wasn't staring. Not that there's any problem if you did.

:tears: but yeah.. I posted that like 20 minutes ago... and I'm still here.. :naughty:

Sorry, I need this one again

298584d0.jpg

omg in that pic he's wearing a multicoloured star bracelet it's exactly the same as mine i juast bought last week & I have NEVER seen him wearing it before!!!

I was just in claires accessories saw the star bracelet & though ohh that's nice it'll go well with my mika esque multi coloured heart bracelet

little did I know he had exactly the same star bracelet until just now!!

and a few weeks back when I was in manchester I went into the swatch shop & was looking for the bird twister watch (which I now have) and i saw a brightly coloured watch & thought ooh i like that it's very mika esque (I must buy one when i come back to manchester in august, I couldn't afford both & was told there were only 3 bird twisters left in the world so bought that 1st) and when i got back home i was online and saw a pic of mika wearing exactly the same watch!!

and a few months ago i bought gold braces 'cause they were on sale & looked rather cool & a few weeks later I saw a mika pic where he was wearing gold braces, the same with my 1st pair of braces I bought earlier this year I got red one's not knowing he had red one's until after I'd bought mine

It seems I keep buying things then finding out mika has the exact same item & I didn't know about it at the time of buying the item

weird or what!!! :blink::punk::thumb_yello:

No, you're not ! Lol !

I used to say I don't like her . . . but in fact I'm not sure that I really don't like her . I'm stupid anyway . :roftl:

5 a.m. here . I'm going to bed .

Love you all ! :wink2:

Calaslindas.jpg

(to Anouk if she sees that ! :wink2:)

No, you're not ! Lol !

I used to say I don't like her . . . but in fact I'm not sure that I really don't like her . I'm stupid anyway . :roftl:

5 a.m. here . I'm going to bed .

Love you all ! :wink2:

Calaslindas.jpg

(to Anouk if she sees that ! :wink2:)

gawd! i luv his pants!!

so today, i was sitting in an auditorium during a play, and i am thinking about mika would be upset if he was there (:P) and then i started thinking about his smile, and it wouldnt leave my mind, and it was so gorgeous and now its all im thinking about