Mika wears

Armani Mania

:jawdrop:

I think I'm drowning

Asphyxiated

I want to break this spell

That you've created

Good old Muse ...

now i wanna go to sephora, buy it, spray it around my room so i can smell mika. yumm

guess we are lol

would some chicken pics help my desperation (dunno if that exists lol) ?:naughty:

haha they will help xD

now i wanna go to sephora, buy it, spray it around my room so i can smell mika. yumm

I went to Sephora with Vanessa (findingmywords) and we both got those little pieces of paper you spray perfume on and sprayed Armani Mania and Armani Attitude (2 of Mika's colognes) on the papers and saved them :lmao:

I went to Sephora with Vanessa (findingmywords) and we both got those little pieces of paper you spray perfume on and sprayed Armani Mania and Armani Attitude (2 of Mika's colognes) on the papers and saved them :lmao:

armani m...m...m...mania and armani at.t.t.t...titudeeee

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

could you like post the smell over here please ?

armani m...m...m...mania and armani at.t.t.t...titudeeee

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

could you like post the smell over here please ?

I would if I could. That would be so awesome if you could smell perfumes online! :punk:

I think I lost the samples though :sad:

:lmfao:

That's brilliant! :naughty:

u know where i'll be hanging out w/ alyssa* and *kiersten* soon :das:

:drool::licks_lips:

that second one is now at least 7 times in my folder lol. Everytime I see it I remember downloading it from b4 but I still take it lol

more, pleaase ?

More? Are you serious? You don't want to become less innocent, do you? :mf_rosetinted:

just a minute, I have to uploed it on imageshack first.. :fisch: