Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

hahaha:lol3:

hehehhe, now i have to tell them hmmmmm i need to b reminded, they may be my best friends, but i 4get easily

mayb i will buy those for my dad, and b like, wait, i dont think they fit your personality, and use them in my room :P

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehehhe, now i have to tell them hmmmmm i need to b reminded, they may be my best friends, but i 4get easily

mayb i will buy those for my dad, and b like, wait, i dont think they fit your personality, and use them in my room :P

I was thinking of doing something like that too :lol3:

But cologne and perfume is expensive:thumbdown:

I was thinking of doing something like that too :lol3:

But cologne and perfume is expensive:thumbdown:

i know

and my mom wont let me buy colongne because mika wears it and i have to spray it in my room. lol

well i just emailed the boys (the midway state) and i am thinking i should at least turn off my laptop. i will think of u guys as i lay in bed tho!

i know

and my mom wont let me buy colongne because mika wears it and i have to spray it in my room. lol

well i just emailed the boys (the midway state) and i am thinking i should at least turn off my laptop. i will think of u guys as i lay in bed tho!

That sucks :sad:

I won't even bother asking my mom....she'll just go "God Nono! Stop obsessing over stupid Mika!" and then I'd cry :naughty:

Alrighty. Goodnight! :huglove:

i know

night time for you ? 12:05 here lol

g2g too though

:huglove:

nopppes

well, maybe in Montpellier but my mum wouldn't letme buy em anyway :thumbdown: I'lll have to ask for them for my birthday lol

Don't waste your birthday gifts on that :no:

Seriously, it's not worth it :naughty:

If anything, go by there and spray them on the little paper things and take them home:wink2:

Oh my god those photos :drool:

but ... wait is that a mans hand on his butt ??!

thats what i asked my neighbor (i sent it to her) acuz it looks like a mans hand!

That sucks :sad:

I won't even bother asking my mom....she'll just go "God Nono! Stop obsessing over stupid Mika!" and then I'd cry :naughty:

Alrighty. Goodnight! :huglove:

i cant leave!!! arggg

night time for you ? 12:05 here lol

g2g too though

:huglove:

is actually 3:08 im just to lazy to put my laptop back on my desk, and im not tired xD

We had chickens like that, like 8 years ago, they were eaten by a fox :tears:

That sucks:blink: You couldnt sleep? :thumbdown:

aww im sorry

nope, i cant sleep, my mom told me to go to sleep over 3 1/2 hrs ago, and tht i "shouldhave already been asleep" like that happened

aww im sorry

nope, i cant sleep, my mom told me to go to sleep over 3 1/2 hrs ago, and tht i "shouldhave already been asleep" like that happened

I couldnt sleep too.. :blink:

Maybe it's because of the :chkn: pics :naughty:

mika2.jpg