Mika's Next DVD...

it WAS advertised! I saw it! Only once though lol :naughty:

That's not enough. At the time his DVD came out, there was also one for Amy Winehouse, which was advertised a lot. There was also one for Take That, which was advertised a lot. But it's as if the British media want to believe Mika doesn't exist. They are very similar to the American media imo. British, and American media need to wise up and smell the tea!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...

But they would just be wasting all that footage and stuff... What else would they have to put in the documentary? After spending all those months filming us and the gigs, they must have had a use for it.

Very true...believe me, I'd love it if they include that footage. I just wonder if this dvd will strictly be for the PDP gig and all that surrounded it.

Very true...believe me, I'd love it if they include that footage. I just wonder if this dvd will strictly be for the PDP gig and all that surrounded it.

Yeah...

Hopefully it's everything. :wink2:

I hope it's not just of this summer string of gigs.

Mika, please put the dodgy holiday stuff on there!

Yeah...

Hopefully it's everything. :wink2:

I hope it's not just of this summer string of gigs.

Mika, please put the dodgy holiday stuff on there!

NO, NO, he doesn't want to be doing that!!!:naughty:

Andy did say in Paris he had been editing some audience footage that day, from the previous tour, so I guess they'll be some on there.

Kath posted earlier, that September was when Andy was hoping to have it finished by, so it may not be in the shops before October/November.

He's filming the making of the album as well, so I guess we know what Mikas doing in August, straight into the recording studio.:naughty:

NO, NO, he doesn't want to be doing that!!!:naughty:

Andy did say in Paris he had been editing some audience footage that day, from the previous tour, so I guess they'll be some on there.

Kath posted earlier, that September was when Andy was hoping to have it finished by, so it may not be in the shops before October/November.

He's filming the making of the album as well, so I guess we know what Mikas doing in August, straight into the recording studio.:naughty:

Wow it's so nice to get the inside info :naughty:

The thread about Mika's Next DVD... of the Parc des Princes gig!

It's supposedly coming out in September! (According to Andy)

:dance_man:

Whoop!

:bleh:

So... discuss.

And THIS is how I know. Thanks to Andy and RAK1! :wink2:

if is true, I wonder when the US fans will get it?

or miami. wasnt he there for the recording of his first cd, i remember him saying he was in miami for 3 years

I think he was in Miami when he wrote it, but he was in LA when he recorded it

hee just imagine.....strange drunken phonecalls from relatives in the middle of the night

"I shaw yooo on the dvd lasht night!"

hahaahhahha:roftl:

but i can't imagine my relatives watch a mika dvd

came back yesterday from nimes and THE GIG WAS ****ING AMAZING!!!! after the gig while we were waiting for mika to come out andy was waiting with us and was saying how the dvd will be "EVERYTHING from the making of the clown masks to the gig" and he said it will be sometime in september and how it will be alot better then live in cartoon motion (but i think he said that because he didnt film live in cartoon motion lol) I AM SOO EXCITED this is the only thing that is keeping me from hysterically crying from the fact that i dont have any more mika concerts for the summer!

came back yesterday from nimes and THE GIG WAS ****ING AMAZING!!!! after the gig while we were waiting for mika to come out andy was waiting with us and was saying how the dvd will be "EVERYTHING from the making of the clown masks to the gig" and he said it will be sometime in september and how it will be alot better then live in cartoon motion (but i think he said that because he didnt film live in cartoon motion lol) I AM SOO EXCITED this is the only thing that is keeping me from hysterically crying from the fact that i dont have any more mika concerts for the summer!

thanks for sharing! so exciting, can't wait!!! :wub2:

:clap::yay:

Thanks for sharing!!

(Gaaah!)

Woop that sounds awesome!!! :punk: Thanks for that info :wub2:

Thanks for that! It's great to hear from Andy himself, that the DVD is coming out in september. I had wondered if September was a bit soon for it, and maybe it would be finished in September, but come out in about November, but now I really know it's September, I can't wait!

This is great news !!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hope they put backstage footage of the Dodgy Holiday Tour ! *coughlollipopgirlscough*

i beg to differ. :boxed: that would be slightly embarrassing, i forget what i said, but hearing it on film i know i'd regret it. lol.

i beg to differ. :boxed: that would be slightly embarrassing, i forget what i said, but hearing it on film i know i'd regret it. lol.

Well I did look quite dumb most of the time Andy filmed me, as he was blinding me and I couldn't understand his accent so I made him repeat everything so many times ! :roftl:

but I hope they put my dance that I did backstage in NYC :naughty: