Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 2

silver

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't know why,but i have the feeling Dark Angel, is in love with this pic...(maybe because of the naughty look??:fisch:)

Donno what you are talking about :fisch::naughty: That look in his eyes... i cant resist it. That smile too = perfect :das: (and i'll just shut up now :naughty: ) Will use it as my ava here if i get permission to it....

Donno what you are talking about :fisch::naughty: That look in his eyes... i cant resist it. That smile too = perfect :das: (and i'll just shut up now :naughty: ) Will use it as my ava here if i get permission to it....

hahaha!!!!!!i knew you were going to use it as your avatar!!!!:naughty:

I love the sweet (almost innocent) looking cute eyes but i prefer the naughty look in his eyes!!!... its... its....me.ow :drool::das::swoon:

i always prefer the innocent onces!:mf_rosetinted::lmfao::lmfao:

hahaha!! KIDDING!!

and you like the naughty ones, cause you think he's inviting you to something!!!:fisch:

i always prefer the innocent onces!:mf_rosetinted::lmfao::lmfao:

hahaha!! KIDDING!!

and you like the naughty ones, cause you think he's inviting you to something!!!:fisch:

nnnna i dont think he does that (wish :roftl: ) ... that look just reminds me of a few things and makes my mood... a bit better :wink2:

Know me too well... maybe i should try and hold back on that side of me? (naugty side) just wont be easy :shocked::shocked::shocked: Donno if i can :blink:

you won't!!! :roftl::roftl: i'm sure asa a naughty pic is posted, all your tries, are gonna fall down!....and you're gonna :drool: again!!!!:roftl:

nnnna i dont think he does that (wish :roftl: ) ... that look just reminds me of a few things and makes my mood... a bit better :wink2:

ahhh!:roftl: i don't want to know, what things he reminds you!:mf_rosetinted:

you won't!!! :roftl::roftl: i'm sure asa a naughty pic is posted, all your tries, are gonna fall down!....and you're gonna :drool: again!!!!:roftl:

ahhh!:roftl: i don't want to know, what things he reminds you!:mf_rosetinted:

Im 120% too....Its not easy to hold back. Ive been like this for many years and has "grown" ever since i got single

Im 120% too....Its not easy to hold back. Ive been like this for many years and has "grown" ever since i got single

oh god! :roftl::roftl::roftl: and when you saw Mika, did you tried to control yourself?:roftl::roftl:....i guess yes,but he wouldn't be making shows,he would be in hospital (and no for pregnancy exactly:teehee::roftl::roftl:)

oh god! :roftl::roftl::roftl: and when you saw Mika, did you tried to control yourself?:roftl::roftl:....i guess yes,but he wouldn't be making shows,he would be in hospital (and no for pregnancy exactly:teehee::roftl::roftl:)

I dont remember except for a OMG i can believe this, God he is hot and OMG i want him! :naughty: Just remember besides that jummping, singing, checking him out ect.

There was 5+ girlz infront of me after the show... wish they wasnt there.... :naughty:

I dont remember except for a OMG i can believe this, God he is hot and OMG i want him! :naughty: Just remember besides that jummping, singing, checking him out ect.

There was 5+ girlz infront of me after the show... wish they wasnt there.... :naughty:

i know it!!:naughty::naughty: me too, don't worry!

i can't imagine what i am going to do, when i see him live!:shocked::mf_lustslow: (and i don't even want to think about it!)

haha!

well hun, i have to go now! cya later ok?

:huglove::huglove: and take care with beers! (Mika and you drinking beers?? mmmm....bid sign!:mf_rosetinted:) :lmfao:

i know it!!:naughty::naughty: me too, don't worry!

i can't imagine what i am going to do, when i see him live!:shocked::mf_lustslow: (and i don't even want to think about it!)

haha!

well hun, i have to go now! cya later ok?

:huglove::huglove: and take care with beers! (Mika and you drinking beers?? mmmm....bid sign!:mf_rosetinted:) :lmfao:

Would love to go to a show with ya :wink2: (god bless Meeks)

Yep cya and take care so long!

Take care with the beers? :roftl:

i wouldnt mind going out for a drink or a few with Mika... not at all. Would love to!!!!! :naughty: