• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do tell :das:

Silver! What are you thinking about? :shocked:

I'm shy you know :blush-anim-cl:...

they were very sweet dreams :wub2:

First one: at the beginning Mika was very sad (imagine a Mikagasmic picture of our sad boy) and I tried to comfort him and cheer him up (how kind of me...:naughty:), then he was very happy sailing in a small boat with his family!

Second one: I was near Mika's house with a British friend (who?), but I observed him from a distance and I didn't want to talk to him, because he looked stressed and very busy (he always works too hard, doesn't he?)

you see...I'm such a sweet girl awww

Silver! What are you thinking about? :shocked:

I'm shy you know :blush-anim-cl:...

they were very sweet dreams :wub2:

First one: at the beginning Mika was very sad (imagine a Mikagasmic picture of our sad boy) and I tried to comfort him and cheer him up (how kind of me...:naughty:), then he was very happy sailing in a small boat with his family!

Second one: I was near Mika's house with a British friend (who?), but I observed him from a distance and I didn't want to talk to him, because he looked stressed and very busy (he always works too hard, doesn't he?)

you see...I'm such a sweet girl awww

Oh that's so sweet Laura :wub2:

Hi Girls

We've been lucky on the "smiles side" with the Bonus of the Dvd (and with the gig of course :bleh

:naughty:Hi Keti!

Hi! :thumb_yello: what's on the bonus?:shocked:

Hi there! :punk:

Hi! :biggrin2: how are you?

Hehe,those really are sweet dreams Laura!

was that one taken at Christmas? :naughty:

Santa Mika :roftl:

(sorry for being naughty...I've had a really bad day :thumbdown: crazy students :boxed:)

It was the Hammersmith gig in February - Laurel had just handed Mika the presents he is looking at