Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 2

silver

It was the Hammersmith gig in February - Laurel had just handed Mika the presents he is looking at

thanks :flowers2: I always have to catch up with everything :wink2:

you're all in the Mikagasmic, folks, but I feel horrible today :thumbdown:, I don't feel like looking at all that cosmic beauty :no:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks :flowers2: I always have to catch up with everything :wink2:

you're all in the Mikagasmic, folks, but I feel horrible today :thumbdown:, I don't feel like looking at all that cosmic beauty :no:

Even I (!) don't go in there some days - if you're not in the mood ...

:wub2: awwww this one is just... *melts*

my students were crazy today :thumbdown: I had to shout a few times and actually managed to kill two or three of them :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Italian students :thumbdown:

That's right Laura!! Kill 'em! :boxing: kill them like you kill me when I say that Mika shouldn't have the short hair :roftl:

That's right Laura!! Kill 'em! :boxing: kill them like you kill me when I say that Mika shouldn't have the short hair :roftl:

They're not actually that thick...when you kill the first one or two, the others are quieter :roftl:

:lightsabre:

don't start again with the hair topic :mf_rosetinted: I'm always ready to fight for that :boxing:

They're not actually that thick...when you kill the first one or two, the others are quieter

:lightsabre:

don't start again with the hair topic :D: I'm always ready to fight for that :boxing:

Ooooopss! Okay okay,I'll just remain quiet. :bleh:

Goodnight - you're too violent for me :roftl:

:huglove:

:roftl: sorry about that tough!

Goodnight Silver,sweet dreams :huglove: