Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 2

silver

Why are we chatting in portuguese? I turn all the pic threads into caption threads, and you turn all threads into portuguese/brazilian ones... :blink:

Phew - just for a minute there I thought I had wandered into the wrong thread :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked::stretcher:

He looks so,sooo young here! Like he's 17 or 18 :blush-anim-cl:

One of my fave pics of Mika smiling:

grammys12.jpg

(honestly...I totally drool over the Grammy pics... :wub2:)

Is it a matter of collective hysteria for so many people to drool over the same face?:mf_rosetinted:

I have always wondered how so many people find this guy's face so perfect, but i guess looking at these pictures the answer's given...;)

Is it a matter of collective hysteria for so many people to drool over the same face?:mf_rosetinted:

I have always wondered how so many people find this guy's face so perfect, but i guess looking at these pictures the answer's given...;)

Well...lots of people try to convince me that I'm mad, that he's not beautiful etc. etc. But I know it's not a matter of beauty in itself :blush-anim-cl: OMG it's Mika! I find him attractive more than beautiful, actually...:wub2: He may not be perfect, but I feel happy when I see his smile :wub2:

and I'm happy when I'm sure he's ok, that's why I'm in need of a vlog right now :tears:

got my point? :mf_rosetinted:

I guess the thing is...he's not perfect! He's so "normal" that it makes him extremely cute and adorable... :naughty: And attractive! :mf_rosetinted: