The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meggie!!!!!!Megeth! The ironic thing is that I was just thinking about u before i came on!

HAHAHA seriously? LOL... :roftl: you see your thoughts draw me to MFC :naughty:

I'm fine, I live so no worries :wink2: I even watch LICM DVD yesterday cuz I was after the whole night party and I needed sth to calm myself and sleep :roftl:

did you read your MSN? I wrote to you and you didn't answer :tears:

Aw I'm sorry!

My computer has been offline for a week; I've only been able to sneak onto MFC and MySpace when I borrow StandardToaster's Mac. But I don't have MSN access these days. :tears:

I even watch LICM DVD yesterday cuz I was after the whole night party and I needed sth to calm myself and sleep :roftl:

I watched the concert bit last week for the first time in about two months. Our Lukas gets some nice face time on the concert, doesn't he? :wub2:

I love the way he hits the keys on Stuck in the Middle. I'm such a knob, I never realized he actually played on that song. :bleh:

oh I'd never post pic I've send month ago to Luke... hehehe I think he didn't like it cuz since then he didn't say a word to me LOL

OfcourseIloveyoukopia.jpg

It's the outfit

and

4b19ad98846853df522c1840f15bede3.gif

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Greggie is the man to do it :roftl:

Aw I'm sorry!

My computer has been offline for a week; I've only been able to sneak onto MFC and MySpace when I borrow StandardToaster's Mac. But I don't have MSN access these days.

I watched the concert bit last week for the first time in about two months. Our Lukas gets some nice face time on the concert, doesn't he?

I love the way he hits the keys on Stuck in the Middle. I'm such a knob, I never realized he actually played on that song.

awww it's ok :thumb_yello: let me know when you'll get thru that comp problem

yeah Luke looks nice at DVD... with his happy face...and hitting the keys so...so... "happy" hahaha I couldn't find another word for that... and that head of his... banging from left to right hahaha

It's the outfit

and

4b19ad98846853df522c1840f15bede3.gif

:lmfao::lmfao: Greggie is the man to do it :roftl:

you think it's that outfit... well... I couldn't find different pic so he has to deal with it :bleh:

hehe [H] is just mad ;D "Could 8yro do THAT? *hit hit hit*" HAHAHAH pure evil... that's why I ass him! :mf_rosetinted:

you think it's that outfit... well... I couldn't find different pic so he has to deal with it :bleh:

hehe [H] is just mad ;D "Could 8yro do THAT? *hit hit hit*" HAHAHAH pure evil... that's why I ass him! :mf_rosetinted:

Of course he is,that is why we ass him :naughty:

I do remember a nice one tho "it like...someone cut half way through your cane while you were sleeping..." :roftl:

You could have at least stuck a 'Becks' on that glass you know