The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt my idea :fisch: Hopefully it fits okay. I dont suggest you wear it as a bra under clothing, more like a bathing suit top or something.

of course.

hehe...it's a designer piece and i am very proud of it! :thumb_yello:

Its my job. Anyone wanna see the pants I made??? (haha, i have liek shown them to everybody. but i dont care. they are the first pair that i have ever made, so i am happy)

My pants:

plaidpants002-1-1.jpg

They are fab !!!

WTF is Blayne doing in your signature ?:roftl:

They are fab !!!

WTF is Blayne doing in your signature ?:roftl:

thanks! and because Blayne is awesome. He is SO my style, I dont care how stupid he is.

BTW, did you know that Blayne's real name is Richard and Blayne is his middle name?:blink: I just read that.

thanks! and because Blayne is awesome. He is SO my style, I dont care how stupid he is.

BTW, did you know that Blayne's real name is Richard and Blayne is his middle name?:blink: I just read that.

Who do you choose ?Luke or Blayne ?:mf_rosetinted:

Oh really ?I didn't know :blink:where did you get that from ?

Who do you choose ?Luke or Blayne ?:mf_rosetinted:

Oh really ?I didn't know :blink:where did you get that from ?

They call him Richard in his audition video and I was reading random articles online and read that. I dont have a link though.

Um, Luke. He is the hawtest :naughty: Blayne is really bad looking with his tan, I just like his style.

I can't cook, sew, iron or clean for the life of me.

I guess some of us were born to be princesses, but where is my castle and my servants, dammit!!! :thumbdown:

at least you have your Prince Charming at your side :thumb_yello:

Ingie just showed Luke and Fran my txt mssg about Fran's crack hole ( I was reffering to the pic he showed us...) and they're shocked.... thx Ings... now I can die.

WTF? Why are you texting underage Dutch girls about Francis' crack hole in the first place? :lmao:

You and me can sit here and be jealous together that Blue and Ingie are having all the fun without us. :sneaky2:

WTF? Why are you texting underage Dutch girls about Francis' crack hole in the first place? :lmao:

You and me can sit here and be jealous together that Blue and Ingie are having all the fun without us. :sneaky2:

yes... they got kisses from Fran AND Luke... now kill me. :mf_rosetinted: plus that txt... but I've heard BURN live... :wub2:

yes... they got kisses from Fran AND Luke... now kill me. :mf_rosetinted: plus that txt... but I've heard BURN live... :wub2:

What's this? Luke and Francis are handing out free kisses?

I SO live on the wrong side of the Pond. :mf_rosetinted:

*kidnaps Phunkygal, moves to Europe*

What's this? Luke and Francis are handing out free kisses?

I SO live on the wrong side of the Pond. :mf_rosetinted:

*kidnaps Phunkygal, moves to Europe*

yeahhh Fran gave them handkiss before the gig ( I misread it... it was handkiss not handshake) and after gig they had kisses from Fran and Luke...

come here...come to me... I'll adopt you :wink2:

She can show Luke my texts. :das:

Yo biatches, be very jealouuuus as we were chilling with ur homies all night long yesterday sipping our diet cokes:mf_rosetinted:

I think my friend was ready to stab me last night at 2 in the morning when I was still talking about how I was depressed that I didnt get to see luke last night. :mf_rosetinted: