The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you talk in simpler english please, im american after all. what does deviate mean? :lmao:

Off topic. :naughty:

Anyway, got some nice videos of the man in Amsterdam. At least they're willing to play WITH sound now. Still have to make them uploadable. :boxed:

Ioana i like your siggy by the way:wink2:

why thank you

I miss the swimming at the olmypics...

Can you talk in simpler english please, im american after all. what does deviate mean? :lmao:

what blue just said

Off topic. :naughty:

Anyway, got some nice videos of the man in Amsterdam. At least they're willing to play WITH sound now. Still have to make them uploadable. :boxed:

victory is getting near :naughty:

why are they not uploadable yet? MyS and Youtube upload mov's

Not mine for some silly reason. :boxed:

One is too big anyway but those upload sites don't accept the shorter videos either. Dunno what's wrong... :blink:

Not mine for some silly reason. :boxed:

One is too big anyway but those upload sites don't accept the shorter videos either. Dunno what's wrong... :blink:

seriously? weird...u wanna upload one one sendspace and I'll try to put it somewehere?

why thank you

I miss the swimming at the olmypics...

what blue just said

victory is getting near :naughty:

me too, but i heard Phelps is writing a book and it will be out around December :punk::naughty:

Sendspace: Select file* (up to 300MB):

Mine is 376MB. :thumbdown:

rapidshare? zshare?

me too, but i heard Phelps is writing a book and it will be out around December :punk::naughty:

haha yeah it's gonna be short one..."I was born, I swim, I won"...but it will take so long prolly because his paper is gettin' wet everytime he's trying to write in a pool... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

haha yeah it's gonna be short one..."I was born, I swim, I won"...but it will take so long prolly because his paper is gettin' wet everytime he's trying to write in a pool... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i think they make water proof paper and pens because of scuba divers or something:naughty:

i have no idea what that means:roftl::roftl:

hahahaha is the Latin phrase Et tu, Brute? ("even you, Brutus?" or "you too, Brutus?"); this derives from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, those are the last words of Caesar who was killed by his former friend Brutus :wink2: