phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit sidetracked,but I just found this

"out of the depth of the rain forest emerges a new species: The Lukas

It's tall appearance makes it hard for other smaller species to focus,thus dominating the turf. All other species found in its vicinity have an urge to serve and obey this massive creature,for once the utensil known as "banjo" is pulled out,it's supremacy becomes clear"

I seem to have extremely creative moments :roftl::roftl: :lmfao:

Edit: apparently there was more

The creature commonly known as The Lukas is a recent discovery,caused by the new dedicated attention to the hidden left corner of the dark rain forest

.... sequel

The Lukas comes in many colors , but always accessorized with the music-producing device. It's evolution has brought The Lukas into the light (center-left ) ,thus making it visible for further studying

It also appears to have a fondness of green shiny weird shaped containers. Although this will be subject of further research

Bit sidetracked,but I just found this

"out of the depth of the rain forest emerges a new species: The Lukas

It's tall appearance makes it hard for other smaller species to focus,thus dominating the turf. All other species found in its vicinity have an urge to serve and obey this massive creature,for once the utensil known as "banjo" is pulled out,it's supremacy becomes clear"

I seem to have extremely creative moments :roftl::roftl: :lmfao:

Edit: apparently there was more

The creature commonly known as The Lukas is a recent discovery,caused by the new dedicated attention to the hidden left corner of the dark rain forest

.... sequel

The Lukas comes in many colors , but always accessorized with the music-producing device. It's evolution has brought The Lukas into the light (center-left ) ,thus making it visible for further studying

It also appears to have a fondness of green shiny weird shaped containers. Although this will be subject of further research

i remember that

I am in love with that jacket. I'm torn between admiring how it looks on him, and wanting to steal it for myself. :naughty:

Just think positive,it wouldn't fit you:roftl: ,but don't get me started on leather jackets

The right one can make all the difference and look beyond amazing

Wonder how this one would look,all zipped up...and with a motorcycle and helmet