The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have another comp and I dont have speakers. :lmao: *remembers the day when luke video showed up and I couldnt hear then Io yelled at me to get some*

I dont remember what he was wearing actually. He just looked HAWT is all I can say.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

you need to get some!!!!!

dang it!!!

like always:das:

Beware she said "give" not "buy"

You wanna give your cam away? I'd deny Luke ever touched it if I were you,for safety :naughty:

But I woulod be giving her a piece of designer clothing that will be worth millions in the future.:mf_rosetinted:

if you really want one, Pm me.

Oh. Well you could keep it locked up in some kind of closet until you could sell it on ebay. :roftl: I dont think I am allergic to anything. I can eat almost anything and not get sick. Like the other day I had to try and buf the scratches of of my desk because I used a knife on it to cut duct tape, and after using the scratch remover I licked my hands (even tho it said wash hands after using) to see if I would die, and unfortunately I didnt.:mf_rosetinted: Good thing because before I die,m I MUST meet Luke. So at least when I pass, I will have effected someone.

If I died at Luke's feet I wouldnt care. I almost died of a heart attack when bab posted the luke video about duct taping him up. I cant imagine what would happen if I actually touched him.:roftl:

and NO I have no money left. I spent my $40 at the post office!

If I died at Luke's feet I wouldnt care. I almost died of a heart attack when bab posted the luke video about duct taping him up. I cant imagine what would happen if I actually touched him.:roftl:

and NO I have no money left. I spent my $40 at the post office!

:roftl::roftl: i would have a heart attack too:shocked:

i will ask my dad if we extra ones and then i will mail them to you:wink2::naughty: