The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just realized I'm close to leaving this place.I mean I don't have any interest in Mika as a person anymore and there's no new music at the moment

Don't say there's the DVD coming because really,I'm not gonna buy it. Didn't buy the last one either :lol3: ....well ok...8 months after I did because it was on an embarrassing sale so I thought,I could act like a fan and get it

in any case,I just post in band or other artist related threads ,and by that I mean this one and the one Francis started

I'm not gonna start one of those dramatic "goodbye world,i'm leaving" threads because I'm not,I'm just avoiding pointless Mika conversation and cutting back on forum visits

Am just saying it,because I realized it some time ago,and just so you know when I won't show up here anymore.

I once had respect for Mika...you can probably blame it on the initial fan naivety

Now this seemed like a nice place to declare that,thank you for your attention:bow:

You're not the only one Ioana... It would be sad if you did go though...

Well Joanna, I can perfectly live with your decision as long as you won't quit the Other Artists section. :wink2:

I wrote my last proper post in a Mika related thread back in March. Guess 95% of my posts since March are in Other Artists threads. :wink2:

Ioana - so I wont see you at any more gigs? :shocked:

Oh be sure you will,Francis is going on tour! :naughty:

But it depends if the omnipresent ,omnipotent one has the luck of bringing out some proper new songs

I'm still hoping Rain was one of his not so good ones

Or if by some complete miracle Luke will again play with him :naughty: ( I kidd,I kidd)

You're not the only one Ioana... It would be sad if you did go though...

As Blue said,I'm kind of gone from Mika topics as it is

But it's harder to leave some other threads,especially when a goal of Part 25 has been set :naughty:

Well Joanna, I can perfectly live with your decision as long as you won't quit the Other Artists section. :wink2:

I wrote my last proper post in a Mika related thread back in March. Guess 95% of my posts since March are in Other Artists threads. :wink2:

hehe...I knew you could

My hands are used in the proper place

(and thus,I have inserted tha hands...dum dum dum duuuum :lol3: )

Well Joanna, I can perfectly live with your decision as long as you won't quit the Other Artists section.

You have deserted the Oldlings for "other artists" :tears:

We can't compete - except we have more wrinkles :roftl:

Oh be sure you will,Francis is going on tour! :naughty:

But it depends if the omnipresent ,omnipotent one has the luck of bringing out some proper new songs

I'm still hoping Rain was one of his not so good ones

Or if by some complete miracle Luke will again play with him :naughty: ( I kidd,I kidd)

Luke playing again would be wonderful - but I wont hold my breath waiting :(

I guess a lot will be riding on this new album - lets hope it's a good one!!

I may see you if Francis tours in Scotland then!!! :thumb_yello:

You have deserted the Oldlings for "other artists" :tears:

We can't compete - except we have more wrinkles :roftl:

I can't keep up with the Oldlings, you are way too fast for me these days! :blink:

But hey, I think 4 out of the other 5% is dedicated to the Oldlings. I haven't left you for good. :wink2:

I can't keep up with the Oldlings, you are way too fast for me these days! :blink:

But hey, I think 4 out of the other 5% is dedicated to the Oldlings. I haven't left you for good. :wink2:

Glad you have not left us for good :huglove:

I have to agree though - we are fast stuff!!! :das::roftl:

Luke playing again would be wonderful - but I wont hold my breath waiting :(

I guess a lot will be riding on this new album - lets hope it's a good one!!

I may see you if Francis tours in Scotland then!!! :thumb_yello:

I can hold my breath for quite some time,would be useless nevertheless

I just hope it's good because I want some proper music,with all rudeness ,it's his issue if he praised it too much and it turns out to be bad

So,I see it all very egoistically this time :biggrin2:

You have to teach me proper scottish accent,it's been a long time since I've ha d a,ong talk with an inhabitant of ye kilt domain

I can hold my breath for quite some time,would be useless nevertheless

I just hope it's good because I want some proper music,with all rudeness ,it's his issue if he praised it too much and it turns out to be bad

So,I see it all very egoistically this time :biggrin2:

You have to teach me proper scottish accent,it's been a long time since I've ha d a,ong talk with an inhabitant of ye kilt domain

Nae bother lassie - ask onytime ye want!!! :scot:

So I just realized I'm close to leaving this place.I mean I don't have any interest in Mika as a person anymore and there's no new music at the moment

Don't say there's the DVD coming because really,I'm not gonna buy it. Didn't buy the last one either :lol3: ....well ok...8 months after I did because it was on an embarrassing sale so I thought,I could act like a fan and get it

in any case,I just post in band or other artist related threads ,and by that I mean this one and the one Francis started

I'm not gonna start one of those dramatic "goodbye world,i'm leaving" threads because I'm not,I'm just avoiding pointless Mika conversation and cutting back on forum visits

Am just saying it,because I realized it some time ago,and just so you know when I won't show up here anymore.

I once had respect for Mika...you can probably blame it on the initial fan naivety

Now this seemed like a nice place to declare that,thank you for your attention:bow:

You can't leave. Then I will be the onyl one in the luke thread! :lmao: :lmao:

As for Mika. I dont like him anymore either. His songs stil amuse me once and awhile though.