The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

user756_1152163182.jpg

Oooh is that a Terranova? :wub2: I always wanted one of those gentle giants...

depends on the breed,I read that Dalmatians are quite the tards,and golden retrievers are among the smartest

smartest one is the german shepheard,but I'll pick a retriever instead any day

Yeah I have heard that about dalmatians as well, poor things :naughty:. The german sheps are some of the loveliest and smartest dogs ever, I have one so I speak from experience.....But I also have a retriever (Labrador) and have had a Golden Retriever in the past.

Truth is: they are all smart and lovely. It depends more on how you bring the dog up than other factors...

And in general with dogs it's like with sharks and spiders: the smaller the worse.

Oh, I totally agree with that!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the woman may be only 5ft tall tho :naughty:

Perfect - I'm only 5'1"!! :naughty:

These guys are popular in Canada - Newfoundland Dogs - but I think there are breeders all over the world. Sariflor, I think this is another name for the Terra Nova dogs you were referring to:

mike_roker_005_470x313_313x470.jpg

Speaking of doggies, we haven't seen any new pics of Luke's doggies lately! We need another I'm-so-hungry-I-have-to-eat-my-bowl picture. :roftl:

Hey phunky, there was a rather nasty graphic about bandwidth theft showing from one of the cat pics you posted, so I've deleted it. If you want to repost the pic, upload it to ImageShack or something similar and link from there. :thumb_yello:

http://crazy-frankenstein.com/pictures-files/the-fattest-cat-pictures_files/very-fat-cat.jpg

Sorry. I was too lazy to deal with photobucket

Perfect - I'm only 5'1"!!

These guys are popular in Canada - Newfoundland Dogs - but I think there are breeders all over the world. Sariflor, I think this is another name for the Terra Nova dogs you were referring to:

mike_roker_005_470x313_313x470.jpg

Speaking of doggies, we haven't seen any new pics of Luke's doggies lately! We need another I'm-so-hungry-I-have-to-eat-my-bowl picture. :roftl:

Yes, they are called both Newfoundland and Terranova, and bred everywhere...I've always loved them!!!

I saw one around my local park once and couldn't stop hugging him- the owner just looked at me like :blink::roftl:

Not my fault though- they are so lovely :wub2:

I saw one around my local park once and couldn't stop hugging him- the owner just looked at me like :blink::roftl:

Not my fault though- they are so lovely :wub2:

They are! And they're perfect for hugging. :wub2:

And OMG - so cute as puppies!

newfoundland_puppy2.jpg

(Sorry Lukas, your thread is now a dog thread!) :roftl:

How cute s this little guy :lol3:

yorkshire_terrier_pups_03a.jpg

wouldn't wanna have him because he's more of a hamster than a dog and i'd be constantly scared of stepping on him

but i was shopping and this guy came in with his yorkie and the dog was so cute! he was totally disoriented to his surrounding,it was all so big. so i kneeled but even then he was still a bit ntimidated.but even then,it was the cutest thing to see him all jolly he's found something more close to his size

They are! And they're perfect for hugging.

And OMG - so cute as puppies!

newfoundland_puppy2.jpg

(Sorry Lukas, your thread is now a dog thread!)

Seriously, those dogs are just TOO CUTE!!!

How cute s this little guy :lol3:

yorkshire_terrier_pups_03a.jpg

wouldn't wanna have him because he's more of a hamster than a dog and i'd be constantly scared of stepping on him

but i was shopping and this guy came in with his yorkie and the dog was so cute! he was totally disoriented to his surrounding,it was all so big. so i kneeled but even then he was still a bit ntimidated.but even then,it was the cutest thing to see him all jolly he's found something more close to his size

Now these I do NOT rate....You are right saying that it's more like a hamster, but not even as cute :thumbdown:.

Gimme a proper dog any day

sorry I know this isn't the right place but..

if Meek would be a dog..

2ylsrqc.jpg1z3szrk.jpg

I knew I had to go see Coldplay tonite

OMG

:lmao:

Now these I do NOT rate....You are right saying that it's more like a hamster, but not even as cute :thumbdown:.

Gimme a proper dog any day

aaaw,course he is,look at those sparktarded eyes

he's so confused in this world