The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

i did miss you:naughty:

your welcome Ms.McSnazzynessducttapemaker:wink2:

i do have to say that those earrings are amazing:naughty:

Haha, they are. :lmao: dont let people make your head too big. :lmao: Like Andrew did to me. :fisch:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl:

my head is already big:naughty: jk

i just like to make presents for people that are so amazing i cant contain myself with excitement :bleh:

:lmao: No, haha, I love them! They are great! And when I meet luke and he says, 'I like your earrings' I will say, 'An expensive Floridian designer handcrafted these for me!':naughty:

:lmao: No, haha, I love them! They are great! And when I meet luke and he says, 'I like your earrings' I will say, 'An expensive Floridian designer handcrafted these for me!':naughty:

:roftl::roftl: yeah at 3am with a hot glue gun and digging threw her craft box:naughty:

well i just havent bought another yet. why use glue when everything i make practically is out of tape? :lmao: i just use it because i am not the most careful person and tend to break things :lmao:

"Oh hey! look at this vase I made in pettery today! *crash* oopsssss."

well i just havent bought another yet. why use glue when everything i make practically is out of tape? :lmao: i just use it because i am not the most careful person and tend to break things :lmao:

"Oh hey! look at this vase I made in pettery today! *crash* oopsssss."

im more of a tape person myself:roftl:

hahaha brings back art class memories:naughty:

im more of a tape person myself:roftl:

hahaha brings back art class memories:naughty:

Haha, I have a really cute art teacher (That i refer to as Mr.Hawtie) and i always tend to knock things over in his class. once i knocked down the phone off the wall and broke it and then like 5 containers of pottery glaze fell off the shelf on me one time and spilt all over my pants. :lmao:

Haha, I have a really cute art teacher (That i refer to as Mr.Hawtie) and i always tend to knock things over in his class. once i knocked down the phone off the wall and broke it and then like 5 containers of pottery glaze fell off the shelf on me one time and spilt all over my pants. :lmao:

:roftl::roftl:

i dont take art anymore, it was either band or art so i chose band

I have no choice either way. :lmao: I am not in highschool yet so i have to take

gym

computers

tech ed

art

music

home ec

and i cant remember/dont want to think about the rest.

wow thats awful

i think high school is better because you actually choose your electives,well i dont know about up there but here you can, im taking three next year:naughty:

wow thats awful

i think high school is better because you actually choose your electives,well i dont know about up there but here you can, im taking three next year:naughty:

yes, here you can. I am going to take a class on protfolios so i will have it ready for RISD.:naughty:

ooo ok haha thats so you cool you want to go into design!!

i want to be a teacher, not that exciting haha

yes, u told me. its a nice job that i just couldnt handle.

i had a dream last night that i was on project runway and made a dress out of glass fish.:blink:

yes, u told me. its a nice job that i just couldnt handle.

i had a dream last night that i was on project runway and made a dress out of glass fish.:blink:

:roftl::roftl: did you win??

that would be an awesome dress!!! i would wear it:naughty:

http://flypaper.bluefly.com/images/project-runway-judges.jpg

from right: Heidi Klum, michael Kors, Nina Garcia, and guest judge.:thumb_yello: i used to watch ANTM but sort of lost track of it!

ooo i know Heidi Klum shes married to Seal hes an amazing artist

its not as good as it used to be, but i like what weird photo shoots they have to do:naughty: