The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually yes,you can ask Iris,Vanessa and Neeve if the guy really looked like him,they went back to stare :lmao:

Joanna always gets it...what are we getting today? :glasses2: I was also on about the stereotypical californian surfer dude which is not always just that

Yes it 's true !:eek:

That guy had a hilarious face when we returned back !:lmfao:

Yeah well I grinned when I initially passed,and he smiled back ,but when 10 secs later you returned it must have shocked him a bit. Plus,you guys are so subtle

Picture this :

Vanessa,Iris,Neeeve pointing and laughing

He must have been so at ease :lol3:

I was also on about the stereotypical californian surfer dude which is not always just that

Hey now, having just returned from California I feel the need to defend the stereotypical California surfer dude.

In fact, my friend and I were on the beach, and one came up to us with blood trailing down the side of his face. He'd accidentally hit himself in the face with a surfboard, and wanted us to tell him how deep his wound was. :roftl:

:surfing:

Hey now, having just returned from California I feel the need to defend the stereotypical California surfer dude.

In fact, my friend and I were on the beach, and one came up to us with blood trailing down the side of his face. He'd accidentally hit himself in the face with a surfboard, and wanted us to tell him how deep his wound was. :roftl:

:surfing:

see,never too vain to ask for help :roftl:

No but I actually meant that not all californian guys are blond (or sun-made blond ) surfer dudes

And in case anyone was wondering what Blue is hinting

This my my ex-school mate Horia or George or Daniel ,in case you can't pronounce the first,pick one of the others,they are names that were given to him by german people who decided they can't cope with "Horia"

In any case,this is him,on a cold september midnight in Colgone,picking up guys :lmao:

fratjukmicsa5.jpg

Luke-a-likes beware! :roftl:

My surfer dude (wherever he may come from) can be dark instead of blond, no prob. :mf_rosetinted:

reeee-he-heeeaaley? :naughty:

The red light was doing it, really. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I prefer George btw.

nah,but this was the only one with a bit of face in it,it's understandable

Plus I told you,pics don't look like they should

You can call him anything,he answers to it

Well I don't really prefer the one above the other. I swing both ways, so to say. :naughty:

The friends I had as a teenie were surfer dudes btw. Nice folk. :surfing:

Really? I wonder if he will answer if I start calling him 'cutie'. :blink:

This my my ex-school mate Horia or George or Daniel ,in case you can't pronounce the first,pick one of the others,they are names that were given to him by german people who decided they can't cope with "Horia"

In any case,this is him,on a cold september midnight in Colgone,picking up guys :lmao:

fratjukmicsa5.jpg

And if you call him Luke does he answer ?:shocked::naughty:

From the back it looks like our keyboard friend :mf_rosetinted:

hey,they are not all surfer boys!

Someone tell her :mf_rosetinted:

In other words I dont like men who tan. whether its from the sun or a tanning salon. of course i cant talk because in the summer i get tan too, if i bother to go outside.

Luke is the perfect tint.:mf_rosetinted:

fratjukmicsa5.jpg

Wow! that is sick.:shocked: Luke look alikes are everywhere *hides* I will not be tricked.