phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is beautiful :tears:

Dammit,it stopped! I wanted more. Replay :mf_rosetinted:

Whenever he plays just piano pieces,I somehow get transposed (is it an english word? )

It's wonderful I wanted some more too and I added on myspace too :blush-anim-cl:

As I know yes :roftl:

It's wonderful I wanted some more too and I added on myspace too :blush-anim-cl:

As I know yes :roftl:

i have a playlist on my page so I have to keep hitting repeat either way

but wow....the song is so calm and gentile

keep saying 'o plays' ... myspace is such a gent!

i have a playlist on my page so I have to keep hitting repeat either way

but wow....the song is so calm and gentile

keep saying 'o plays' ... myspace is such a gent!

This must be my favourite Luke song I just can't describe it I feel like I'm in heaven :blush-anim-cl:

myspace is a kickass:mf_rosetinted:

Beautiful, just beautiful... Got stuck and I'm now going through all of Mr Juby's songs. :wub2:

Now look at you,finally deciding to listen to the people that are 7 days older and wiser :naughty:

This must be my favourite Luke song I just can't describe it I feel like I'm in heaven :blush-anim-cl:

myspace is a kickass:mf_rosetinted:

I could have gone for a 15 min one I must say :wub2:

I'm already visualizing a gig. Small place,tables all round the stage,dark,a candle on each table....how great would that be

Now look at you,finally deciding to listen to the people that are 7 days older and wiser :naughty:

You keep telling me that and every seven days I think and look for the wiseness I could only dream about the week before. Yet I feel no different. :mf_rosetinted: I'm starting to suspect that you're just having me on. :sneaky2:

If I counted my blessings I'd count you twice. *sings along* :wub2:

I could have gone for a 15 min one I must say :wub2:

I'm already visualizing a gig. Small place,tables all round the stage,dark,a candle on each table....how great would that be

I agree he should have done it longer :naughty:

Amazing and only some people should be there participating :naughty:

And the album should be on his way :naughty:

You keep telling me that and every seven days I think and look for the wiseness I could only dream about the week before. Yet I feel no different. :mf_rosetinted: I'm starting to suspect that you're just having me on. :sneaky2:

If I counted my blessings I'd count you twice. *sings along* :wub2:

You know how I tell you to use words? :roftl:

Now,on a more serious note,the weak old 'wisdom' (we do call it wisdom in wiseness land here :mf_rosetinted: ) cannot be applied to outdated situations. fattar du?

You do seem to be enjoying yourself with those song :naughty:

Edited by Ioana

I agree he should have done it longer :naughty:

Amazing and only some people should be there participating :naughty:

And the album should be on his way :naughty:

Throughout my life,in the attempt of mom to cultivate the child,I've had to sit through maaany piano concerts,and concerts in general.

Tho I have to say Camina Burana , even with 10 I liked :naughty:

In any case,I managed to sit through those 2 hr long things,not particularly enjoying most of the halfway talented people playing,so I could totally do at least an hour of Luke playing

I could live even with just a single,being promoted for a year all around Europe :fisch:

He really is the sh!t, isn't he? :naughty::wub2:

Lovely, soothing, beautiful and dreamy, as usual. I wish that there was more talent and sensitivity like his in the world, it would make it a nicer place.

He SO deserves fantastic stuff coming his way, and I am sure that he will have it. And on top of being talented, he's also a smart, sweet, down to earth, and 'normal' guy.

Can't ask for more, really. No?

He really is the sh!t, isn't he? :naughty::wub2:

Lovely, soothing, beautiful and dreamy, as usual. I wish that there was more talent and sensitivity like his in the world, it would make it a nicer place.

He SO deserves fantastic stuff coming his way, and I am sure that he will have it. And on top of being talented, he's also a smart, sweet, down to earth, and 'normal' guy.

Can't ask for more, really. No?

The Big Kahuna,of course,of course :naughty:

Oh can you imagine?A world,spared from Rammstein and Fiddy the cent! :roftl:

that's no fun...

what browser do you use?

I'm gonna be inhuman here and tell you it plays so nicely for me

It's so soothing I thing I might just fall asleep here. When I got back from the pool I just crashed next to my laptop after i went to play the song.

There may not be anything better :wub2:

Edited by Ioana

How wonderful .Luckily your mom sings at the opera:wub2:

My grandfather was director at the Notara theatre (if you know it ) and as a kid I 've always been to piano and opera concerts and this for free haha

Only an hour ?:roftl:

I'm sure you can't live without him only for an hour you need more :naughty:

Sure I bet you won't get tired of it neither do I :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah,lucky me, too much opera culture I have :naughty:

Good thing about it tho is that it developed a pretty decent music taste. I'm proud to say that my opera mom usually gets obsessed with my music too,and that's something :bleh:

I think I may know that theater , isn't it the small one on Magheru? When I'm in Bucharest I always pass by that thing but never knew the name

You may have a point,he's very addictive :naughty:

It is beautiful :tears:

Dammit,it stopped! I wanted more. Replay :mf_rosetinted:

Whenever he plays just piano pieces,I somehow get transposed (is it an english word? )

Transported? :wink2:

It really is beautiful - if I close my eyes I am watching

mall white clouds moving slowly in a blue summer sky!! :wub2:

Yeah,lucky me, too much opera culture I have :naughty:

Good thing about it tho is that it developed a pretty decent music taste. I'm proud to say that my opera mom usually gets obsessed with my music too,and that's something :bleh:

I think I may know that theater , isn't it the small one on Magheru? When I'm in Bucharest I always pass by that thing but never knew the name

You may have a point,he's very addictive :naughty:

Oh really what music did you make her listen to ?:roftl:

I haven't been to opera concerts since my grandad died :boxed:

that means about 9 years ago

Yes that's the one it's even too small to see it :naughty:

So true I'm obsessed more with his songs lately than mika's :naughty:

Oh really what music did you make her listen to ?:roftl:

I haven't been to opera concerts since my grandad died :boxed:

that means about 9 years ago

Yes that's the one it's even too small to see it :naughty:

So true I'm obsessed more with his songs lately than mika's :naughty:

A very safe bet was playing her Luke's songs,and of course she's a little fan now :naughty: And you remember the guy making those didgeridoo noises? Chris Chameleon? Well ,he appears to be obsessive too :naughty:

Oh really? Just on monday I went to see Othello. The stage was fantastic There always has to be some very innovative young director who will make Othello about salad :roftl:

Oh but Mika doesn't have Luke's potential.(I am prepared to get killed here) Luke makes undying music

Mika is on the young rainbow side of life,and has a talent for innovation,and doing things people haven't really done before.Which of course is great,and he's done some amazing things,no doubt.

But in 20 years will you want to hear 'Lollipop' or 'Life gets in the way" ?

Oh but Mika doesn't have Luke's potential.(I am prepared to get killed here) Luke makes undying music

Mika is on the young rainbow side of life,and has a talent for innovation,and doing things people haven't really done before.Which of course is great,and he's done some amazing things,no doubt.

But in 20 years will you want to hear 'Lollipop' or 'Life gets in the way" ?

Interesting!:thumb_yello:

Can I ask probably one of the dummest questions ever asked:

It is him singing the songs isn't it? Luke that is. Just wanted to be absolutely sure, love his music!:wub2:

Interesting!:thumb_yello:

Can I ask probably one of the dummest questions ever asked:

It is him singing the songs isn't it? Luke that is. Just wanted to be absolutely sure, love his music!:wub2:

It is,and usually it's him playing it all too

I'm just asking because even a year can change you a lot and some songs just won't be 'you' anymore. I mean even things I used to listen 5 years ago,I can't listen to now anymore,for various reasons

But in almost 2 years,Luke's songs have always had the same effect,and I'd dare to say they will still have it in 10 years.

It is,and usually it's him playing it all too

I'm just asking because even a year can change you a lot and some songs just won't be 'you' anymore. I mean even things I used to listen 5 years ago,I can't listen to now anymore,for various reasons

But in almost 2 years,Luke's songs have always had the same effect,and I'd dare to say they will still have it in 10 years.

oh and I think the actual word I was looking for was "timeless" music.

You are so right; we have music we listen to in various periods of our life, but you can also find a few songs or melodies that is going to follow you through life.

In the ups and downs just like a sibling or a very close friend.:wub2:

Timeless is the word!

haha not transported,that wouldn't fit . transposed as in , i feel like i'm somewhere else,in the music. that may not make sense

If I close my eyes I see sunset actually,or spring

oh the subjectivity :naughty:

It is transported then - when you feel you are in a different place!! :thumb_yello:

Transpose is when you change the key of a piece of music so you

can play it on an instrument that is not concert pitch!! :thumb_yello: