The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But is bad manners to refuse to take the first bite when I so insist is it not?

You are supplying the food, it is only fair that you be the first to taste it

Oh no, being the one that supplies the food means that you don't have to clean up. Please, I do insist that you take the honor of the first bite.

Afternoon All !!

It was hilarious entering this thread & reading the above posts between Arts & Soy & NOT having a clue about what was going on ... :roftl::roftl:

HK!!!

We were just being painfully polite.:naughty:

Oh no, being the one that supplies the food means that you don't have to clean up. Please, I do insist that you take the honor of the first bite.

HK!!!

We were just being painfully polite.:naughty:

Haha ! Yeah ... I got that once I read back ! :naughty:

:

But you are the one who put all the effort into the food. Surely that effort should be rewarded with that first joyous bite.... I really do insist

Oh and heya HK... what Arts said :naughty:

no not this time

i have a possibly sprained/fractured/broken elbow

Ouch !!

But you are the one who put all the effort into the food. Surely that effort should be rewarded with that first joyous bite.... I really do insist

Oh and heya HK... what Arts said :naughty:

Heya Soy ! :naughty:

You really havent helped by posting that picture of all the flavours :roftl:

Ojoeololhy boeololpyss!

Sorry Freds...

Because of the teacher shortage thing, teaching is THE easiest course to get into. 49 TER (For ECU :fisch: But I probably shouldn't say here what I think about ECU...) You can fail highschool and get into uni to be a teacher :naughty:

Vet is 96. I got 88. I got an entry scholarship for being from a ****hole school, that pushed my mark up and I still missed out by 0.15 of a TER mark - hence the extra year I did last year.

Stop your bragging!

Yeah right... teacher shortage my arse!

And I will stop bragging...It snowed this morning!

It's snowing in Canberra right now!!!! Pictures will come later if they turned out all right and I get hubby to help me upload them.

Yayness for snow!

*high fives CD then throws a snowball at her*

Teacher shortage? Sexcellent...

There isn't a teacher shortage... there's an overabundance of teachers (in NSW anyways)...

Are you getting any snow?

I think Melbourne's too close to sea level for snow to settle... me on the other hand, is sitting at about 800 metres above sea level...