The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Maybe we could arrange another LA meet-up around that time if you won't be too busy sightseeing.

I love the Jelly Belly walls. They're an essential asset to any large metropolitan shop.

Hey maybe! :naughty: If I don't chicken out. Although I will be with my friends/group I think. And I might not even. I don't know, but I was looking at the flights and the way I read it we have 33 hours there, and there a little terms and conditions thing that says if you spend long enough in an airport they will take you out of the airport and pay for your hotel. So maybe!

And that is noooo fair! All we have is these tiny little dodgy boxes that hold like 4 beans and cost $400.

By the time they arrived here they would probably be growing fuzz anyways

Which reminds me, I also brough home some Twinkies because everyone assured me that they are made of so much preservatives and crap that they will never go off. I assure you they did go fuzzy. Eventually.

Also, I have never had a bagel. Where can I get a bagel? Petra is also obsessed with bagels.

I am obsessed with peanut butter on toast. The peanut butter melts and it is just fanastic.

Yeah right... teacher shortage my arse!

And I will stop bragging...It snowed this morning!

There isn't a teacher shortage... there's an overabundance of teachers (in NSW anyways)...

It's a sunny cloudless blue sky here. Oh ****, that reminds me I said I would take pictures of the house when the sky is next blue ... *can't be bothered*

And yes, I thought about how hard it is for you to find work when I typed that, but we definately do have a massive massive teacher shortage here and they are paying them heaps and trying to convince HS kids to go into teaching and retired teachers to come out of retirement. You should move over here.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=93&ContentID=78100

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,24137678-2761,00.html

http://www.wa.liberal.org.au/index.php?view=article&catid=54%3Aloop-news-category&id=376%3Ateacher-shortage-continues-hapless&option=com_content&Itemid=109

http://www.platowa.com/documents/SSTUWA/UnionTeacherShortage.pdf

http://www.premier.wa.gov.au/Lists/Newsletter%20Archive/DispForm.aspx?ID=698

And have we all seen these two videos? (because I hadn't until today) They are absolutely fanatastic:

We walk like caged tigers ...

Robert Smith - now there's a man who knows how to wear makeup

But he is lovely - strange but lovely. They have done a few dates lately and apparently are as good as ever.

*sings*

'We missed you,' hissed the lovecats.. baa-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baaah baaah-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baaah :meow:

Robert Smiths makeup is brilliant!! He is lovely and weird. That's what I love. Especially the Lullaby clip.. ohh how creepy and visually stunning is it??

I'd love to see them live one day, but I never know when they are touring.

You mean it isn't?

*hides tranquillizer gun*:fisch:

:roftl:

Good thing we all feel the same way

:naughty:Very good. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to come tomorrow. Still feeling icky and lacking energy.

Are you getting any snow?

We have had snow again this afternoon. The sky is black almost. I had cold weather..

:shocked::sneaky2: Rightio !!

:naughty: What.. *points to my high score* that??

You guys and your scrabble .... addicted much

I'm tempted to get in on the scrabble action

Are you challenging me?

u australians and your games! ur confusing poor old americans (or just one. haha)

hahah! we like to edumacate each others brains. :das:

:naughty: Do it , do it !!

Kelzy: OUCH !!!!!! *can't find a worthy word ..... yet * DownloadedFile.png

*zhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhz* :naughty:

I'll challenge whoever.... but I suck at scrabble :naughty:

And not come tomorrow :shocked: You have to come :shocked:

I know. I know. But if I feel worse than I do right now tomorrow morning, I won't be getting out of bed. :tears:

I challenge you then. Check your email.

I know. I know. But if I feel worse than I do right now tomorrow morning, I won't be getting out of bed. :tears:

I challenge you then. Check your email.

You'll have to message us both tomorrow morning then to let us know how you feel.....

Hopefully you feel better

*accepts challenge*

:naughty:Very good. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to come tomorrow. Still feeling icky and lacking energy.

:naughty: What.. *points to my high score* that??

Are you challenging me?

ICK ! Sorry that you're not feeling well ..... *pats*

:hmph: yeah ..... that ..... :sneaky2::naughty:

Play Kelz Soy !! *at your peril .... *

:wink2:

haha dat der is two hard four me. mie mom sade leernin is juste a waste of timee. i dount now howe two speel theengs

my mm sd tht vwls r stpd. :naughty:

You'll have to message us both tomorrow morning then to let us know how you feel.....

Hopefully you feel better

*accepts challenge*

and youse will go without Melzy.. :tears:

I expect to be honoured (read: replaced) by a strange object and photoshot regularly doing all the naughty things I would be doing if I was there in the flesh.

ICK ! Sorry that you're not feeling well ..... *pats*

:hmph: yeah ..... that ..... :sneaky2::naughty:

Play Kelz Soy !! *at your peril .... *

:wink2:

Thanks HK.:huglove: I always turn into a zombie at some point in winter. I need to live somewhere warmer.. or more stable weather wise.

hmmm that huh :naughty: It's not unlike Mother Melzy and I to end a game with 240 ish points each *zhhz*

Poor Bec - She is trapped in my web now *zhhz*

I can already see own peril stuff HK,... and she's only played one word :naughty:

Maybe if I play you and of (my msn email :fisch:) I won't lose so badly :naughty:

And will have to see if scut would still do without you, or if she would be too overcome with grief if you didn't show Melz :wink2:

You better show :sneaky2::fisch:

And your turn melz

I can already see own peril stuff HK,... and she's only played one word

Maybe if I play you and of (my msn email :fisch:) I won't lose so badly :naughty:

And will have to see if scut would still do without you, or if she would be too overcome with grief if you didn't show Melz :wink2:

You better show :sneaky2::fisch:

And your turn melz

I'll bring scrabble to GC and kick your butt :das:

Don't tell scut *zhhz* if I can't come. Let her think I'm still coming. :teehee: I want to see her break down :naughty: (or breakdance)

and your turn

I'll bring scrabble to GC and kick your butt :das:

Don't tell scut *zhhz* if I can't come. Let her think I'm still coming. :teehee: I want to see her break down :naughty: (or breakdance)

and your turn

Poor us in GC.... lucky your buying subway, so that should help stem the heartache at being beaten horrendously at scrabble

And Poor scut... you're sadistic :zhhz:

Thanks HK.:huglove: I always turn into a zombie at some point in winter. I need to live somewhere warmer.. or more stable weather wise.

We live in a much warmer & more stable enviro. here Kelz !! :das:

I can already see own peril stuff HK,... and she's only played one word :naughty:

Haha ....yeah .... I could help you to feel more intelligent !! :naughty:

Rightio ...I'll send you a game if you want ... *is already playing 5 other games* :shocked:

Poor us in GC.... lucky your buying subway, so that should help stem the heartache at being beaten horrendously at scrabble

And Poor scut... you're sadistic :zhhz:

It's just a rumour that subway will be appearing at Gold coast.. Don't buy your GC feastiful tickets just yet. :hzzh:

Poor scut. She's never shunned. It will break her iddy biddy heart. :naughty:

We live in a much warmer & more stable enviro. here Kelz !! :das:

O, rlly? :das:

Haha ....yeah .... I could help you to feel more intelligent !! :naughty:Rightio ...I'll send you a game if you want ... *is already playing 5 other games* :shocked:

Oi!!! I can't help it if I get the good letters.

*is playing 3 games but could easily play more*