The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh.. that it does! ::

I might start saying it if it fits... people will be wondering what the hell I'm on, but I'm willing to try it! :

I'll follow you on that :das: :nauhty:

He will... :

haha!! I didn't need to watch it to know what it was. I just read the title.

:Brilliant!!

Ok, I'm off to bed now.. Goodnight!!

Cuz you can try when he comes down under :das::naughty:

:roftl: I just love that thing :naughty:

Good night Kelz :mf_lustslow:

sweet dreams :das:

Kelz... I posted new sigs on AMF... :das:

Very gnowly if you get what I mean :das:

Wait... fowly? gnowy?

mallee fowly? *shrugs*

Very MF-y :naughty:....

Never mind me, I'm thinking aloud...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

shame I can't see them then :naughty:

Thank ye Wendy!

I could have done it with just Adam, Paul, Bruce and Bono (pics 1, 3, 4 and 5 if people don't know), but Artsy managed to turn me onto Anthony Bourdain (pun intended :das:)

Besides... older men have more experience :das:... and I reckon they are more sensitive to women's needs and feelings... :wub2::das:

Thank ye Wendy!

I could have done it with just Adam, Paul, Bruce and Bono (pics 1, 3, 4 and 5 if people don't know), but Artsy managed to turn me onto Anthony Bourdain (pun intended :das:)

Besides... older men have more experience :das:... and I reckon they are more sensitive to women's needs and feelings... :wub2::das:

I was just thinking I must be strange - I like my men younger - so I can

SHOW them what needs done, and they have the energy to keep up!!! :roftl::roftl:

I was just thinking I must be strange - I like my men younger - so I can

SHOW them what needs done, and they have the energy to keep up!!! :roftl::roftl:

That's fair enough...

Women do reach their sexual peak later than men do, after all... :das::naughty:

:sneaky2: OKD !!! Pfffttt .... *Learn to cook REAL food* :sneaky2:

:roftl: Hahaha !!! I heard a great slogan tonight ..... "If you're not living on the edge ...then you're occupying too much space ! " :lmfao:

It is real food! Just pre-cooked/manufactured/packaged :naughty: But the least so of anything I've ever made (ie. attempted to heat up) *pbs*

And I love your motto :naughty:

Who is Anthony something-something - from the second picture?

I've become really quite addicted to the Wombats this weekend.

*goes to have peanut butter and toast*

*and then to find a wombats thread*

:shocked: OG .... I knew I should never have mentioned Scrabble on this thread ..... *pffttt ... too competetive * .... *hmmpphh* :insane:

:rolls_eyes: competitive

We"R"Pedants Inc:mf_rosetinted:

I think I've hurt my ear from blowing my nose too much/hardly. Is that possible? I think I've done it :naughty:

Yes - you can burst your eardrum (well in theory - but you'd have to blow your nose pretty damn hard).

Robert Smiths makeup is brilliant!! He is lovely and weird. That's what I love. Especially the Lullaby clip.. ohh how creepy and visually stunning is it??

Lullaby is one of my faves too :wub2:

:rolls_eyes: competitive

We"R"Pedants Inc:mf_rosetinted:

:lol3:

Yes - you can burst your eardrum (well in theory - but you'd have to blow your nose pretty damn hard).

:lol3: But I don't think I burst my eardrum, that would probably affect my hearing in some way (I'm basing this assumption on when Dr Kelso burst his eardrums with the dodgy stethoscope on Scrubs :fisch:), and it is unaffected, but my one ear goes a bit funny, like pops or something, everytime I blow my nose (which is suprisingly often:naughty:)

:lol3:

:lol3: But I don't think I burst my eardrum, that would probably affect my hearing in some way (I'm basing this assumption on when Dr Kelso burst his eardrums with the dodgy stethoscope on Scrubs :fisch:), and it is unaffected, but my one ear goes a bit funny, like pops or something, everytime I blow my nose (which is suprisingly often:naughty:)

That sounds like a problem with wax in your ear - you can put drops in your ear to help soften and clear it.

That sounds like a problem with wax in your ear - you can put drops in your ear to help soften and clear it.

Oh nice :lol3:

OKD :shocked: I can't believe I've done more posts than you!

:yikes: By golly, so you have - well done!

Total Posts: 4,473 (18.08 posts per day)

Total Posts: 4,441 (19.44 posts per day)

I've still got a higher per day thing :bleh: