The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

Howdy doody everyone!

Today I am cleaning and photographing the rest of the house. My dad was supposed to come over at 1 to show me where to upload the photos and make me do it because he is technologically incompetent, but he came at like ... 8 or something, and stayed doing who knows what, making a racket in the front yard until 1, at which time I got up and started cleaning and photographing the house like I was supposed to on the weekend. He didn't even say anything to me though :blink: Like ask if I had already taken the photos. I guess he knows me too well :naughty: Dunno where he is now, he should know better than to come in the morning and expect me to be awake :boxed:

Just got the kitchen, dining room, games room, family room and ... *queue horror music* ... my ... room left now. :naughty:

haha

well band camp ended friday

but the pain is getting worse in my elbow :thumbdown:

Haven't your parents come home yet?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy doody everyone!

Today I am cleaning and photographing the rest of the house. My dad was supposed to come over at 1 to show me where to upload the photos and make me do it because he is technologically incompetent, but he came at like ... 8 or something, and stayed doing who knows what, making a racket in the front yard until 1, at which time I got up and started cleaning and photographing the house like I was supposed to on the weekend. He didn't even say anything to me though :blink: Like ask if I had already taken the photos. I guess he knows me too well :naughty: Dunno where he is now, he should know better than to come in the morning and expect me to be awake :boxed:

Just got the kitchen, dining room, games room, family room and ... *queue horror music* ... my ... room left now. :naughty:

Haven't your parents come home yet?

hey! haha

days are wierd. lol

ya!they came home early. *aka tonight*

but my om cant make an appointment til 8 am tomorrow

haha

well band camp ended friday

:blush-anim-cl: ohhh.. whoops..

Howdy doody everyone!

hahah! my dad knows that if he wants to visit he should wait til 1pm. :naughty:

Arts !!:wub2: Are you another poor sucker who got Kelz to play with ??!! :naughty:

Hiya 1001 :bond: !!

Oh we are playing email Scrabble ! :wink2:

Oh, no, I'm a terrible Scrabble player and I know when someone is fully capable of driving me into the ground.:naughty:

Just keeping with the spirit of things...:bleh:

How are you, darling?

I'm good thanks. I had an easy day at school, which is always a positive. For the first time this year I didn't write in a book for the entire day! :shocked:

What about you?

Wonderful news! I'm glad it was easy.

I'm good. I went shopping this morning, but other than that, I've been sitting on my arse all day. I don't start school for another two weeks.

school :shocked:

wednesday is seeming to come closer and closer!!

:naughty: Have fun!

Wonderful news! I'm glad it was easy.

I'm good. I went shopping this morning, but other than that, I've been sitting on my arse all day. I don't start school for another two weeks.

Argh, lucky! That sounds like an excellent day! :naughty:

Oh, no, I'm a terrible Scrabble player and I know when someone is fully capable of driving me into the ground.:naughty:

Just keeping with the spirit of things...:bleh:

How are you, darling?

Haha ... :bleh: pretty good thanks ! I've been meaning to ask you ... were you actually born in Oz ?? 'Cos you keep referring to 'coming back' ... :blink:

Hello all!

Hiya SD !! :huglove: Gotta love a laid back day ! :wink2:

Haha ... :bleh: pretty good thanks ! I've been meaning to ask you ... were you actually born in Oz ?? 'Cos you keep referring to 'coming back' ... :blink:

No, I'm just a jealous twat and really wish I was a native aussie instead of an honorary one. It's rumored that I was born in Oz, but we have no conclusive proof.:naughty:

No, I'm just a jealous twat and really wish I was a native aussie instead of an honorary one. It's rumored that I was born in Oz, but we have no conclusive proof.:naughty:

Ohhhhh !! Hahaha !!! Well ... in that case ... we'll just have to prove it then !! :wink2::punk: