Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't be sorry :bleh:

I don't mind, just as long as people don't start calling me by my "real" name :naughty:

:thumb_yello:Rightio !! Tho' I do like your 'real' name , but with an 'A' on the end .... it reminds me of a short novel ! :bleh:

Now, can you summarise for me in two short sentences exactly why you are applying for this job ??

:naughty:

:thumb_yello:Rightio !! Tho' I do like your 'real' name , but with an 'A' on the end .... it reminds me of a short novel ! :bleh:

Now, can you summarise for me in two short sentences exactly why you are applying for this job ??

:naughty:

*Quotes self to get the desired laugh out of Nono * :sneaky2::naughty:

Aww you came to keep me company :wub2:

Yes, I'm fine :naughty:

I shall be staying up all night :rolls_eyes:

Not so much to keep you company (well that as well) .. but more your sanity:naughty:

Ohh well you shall see the MFC dawn rise and everything wake up from the twilight slumber:thumb_yello::roftl:

Not so much to keep you company (well that as well) .. but more your sanity:naughty:

Ohh well you shall see the MFC dawn rise and everything wake up from the twilight slumber:thumb_yello::roftl:

Fine then, I shall wait with my lonesome self :sneaky2:

Sorry that cannot happen , its my duty to protect:wink2:

So morning anyways! , go on then Ill hand around , just to keep an eye and all:naughty::bleh:

i am so upset!

im watching it, but he normally posts his blog around 6 pmish (where he is) and i wont be home! :'(

i am so upset!

im watching it, but he normally posts his blog around 6 pmish (where he is) and i wont be home! :'(

Awwwww I just remember him saying he would stop in August ... taking a holiday isnt he?

Morning btw , or evening , or afternoon

<tries to work out your time zone>

Awwwww I just remember him saying he would stop in August ... taking a holiday isnt he?

Morning btw , or evening , or afternoon

<tries to work out your time zone>

If you read his latest blog, he's not going to stop :wub2:

The times on his blogs are so confusing! :hair:

Sorry that cannot happen , its my duty to protect:wink2:

So morning anyways! , go on then Ill hand around , just to keep an eye and all:naughty::bleh:

No, no it's fine :naughty:

I'm hanging out on YouTube anyways and not stalking Mikasoundsblog:mf_rosetinted: