Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

*goes into zombie mode and starts following others chanting 'Mika our leader'* :hypo:

"Tonight on BBCNews: Thousands of fans have assembled outside pop-singer Mika's London flat. They were unresponsive when asked what they were doing, and continued to chant "Mika, our leader" throughout the day. What was Mika's reaction to the legions of obedient fans? The award-winning singer was seen on his roof cackling and shouting, "Yes, my minions, YES!!""

:naughty:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FAAAAAAAAAABB-U-LOUUUUS!

...I don't think I got enough sleep last night :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: that can have bad side-effects! :roftl:

"Tonight on BBCNews: Thousands of fans have assembled outside pop-singer Mika's London flat. They were unresponsive when asked what they were doing, and continued to chant "Mika, our leader" throughout the day. What was Mika's reaction to the legions of obedient fans? The award-winning singer was seen on his roof cackling and shouting, "Yes, my minions, YES!!""

:floor: hahahahahahahahahahaha I can picture it.......hilarious

What tha...? :blink:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Scary stuff :naughty: If I was a non-Mika fan I'd be put off listening to his music :naughty:

i am interested in the arts... i took 7 years of arts (painting, sculpture etc.. but sadly don't do any of it anymore) i like it when he posts things about artists, movies, music. some i like, some i don't. but if i hadn't heard/seen i wouldn't be able to tell you yes or no. i don't think i am having life changing experiences, but it's fun. as far as the comic book, i couldn't careless that he got it, i'm not into comic books, but clearly it makes him happy enough to blog about it, so be it. if Y & J are interesting, then good for me. if they aren't, there is no harm done. if i was him though, i would be so sick of the iloveyous, cometoxxx, youarewonderfuls, wehavesomuchincommon etc.... comments. and also the comments that repeat on every single one of his sites. and the same comments everyday!! oufff!

but as much as i like to look at his art, i also enjoy looking at things that other people do, other mfcers as well. i enjoy looking at photo albums, because it entertains me, it's not deep. i also enjoyed the poetry thread, simply because some are so funny, but others are really good, which surprised me. i get as much entertaining at reading caz's stories, reading gig reports, looking at gig pictures, mfcers meeting pics. etc...

so maybe i am easy to amuse ... i tend not to look into stuff too deeply & enjoy it for what it is... entertainment :naughty::naughty:

p.s. i DID NOT like the wonder muppets at all, but they are cute

:shocked:

i found my soulmate!!!

what a pitty you're female and happily married:thumbdown:

All while the wonderpets theme song was playing in the background. :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

hahahahah and I envision lots of costumes, some unfortunate, some not.

you know your a mika fan when you voted for mika 65 times in the last 5 minutes.

thats one for that thread!

god to my fingers hurt from clicking. i think im developing mika related arthritis. hehee:wink2:

geeze :blink:

Yihaa! And now Im really the first one who commented:naughty

really? I thought I commented first!

I commented at 8:11 you?

Ive refreshed the page for like, 5 times already:blink:

8:10 or 8:11:naughty:

Edit: 8:11

HA! I posted at 8:09 :mf_rosetinted:

oooooh!! I think I'm 8:13 :bleh: hahaha

I bid one dollar Bob!! One dolla one dolla one dolla!!!!!! :naughty:

:floor::floor::floor:

I assume that you wouldn't do anything to make him fall of that roof. It would be a shame :naughty:

:lmfao:

It says something, perhaps...that we track this guy around the globe, and he likes Wonderpets.

Our leader likes Wonderpets.

:shocked: Me as well! I never realized we were all so alike!

my idol and my love interest both likes wonderpets :shocked:

And the sad thing is I bet you don't know which one you are :lmfao: !!!

*cries herself to sleep*

:floor::floor::floor:

I assume that you wouldn't do anything to make him fall of that roof. It would be a shame :naughty:

Oh, yes, such a shame. A real tragedy, that.

*elbows Mika into the crowd of fans and watches as they turn on him and tear him to pieces*

my idol and my love interest both likes wonderpets :shocked:

And the sad thing is I bet you don't know which one you are :lmfao: !!!

*cries herself to sleep*

Please, I KNOW I'm the love interest. You aren't fooling anyone.:mf_rosetinted:

Sadly, however, I've somehow ended up with Babs. Better luck next time.

*elbows Mika into the crowd of fans and watches as they turn on him and tear him to pieces*

:wub2: I'm not hiding it.

:shocked: But i have admired you for over a year now! :shocked:

*cough

Oh, I will let you go, I won't tie you down. :naughty: