Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

:roftl: cool! I'd probably have a better chance in my dreams..........:blink: wait i've only dreamt twice bout him and i've never even see him in the dreams..oh well.

which reminds me...last night I dreamt that I went on mikasounds and his new blog was that he finished the album and he had the pics of the CD and CD booklet and the booklet contained the lyrics to all the songs!!!

...then I woke up...

:shocked: Jealousy, I have to force myself to dream about mika.

But then he runs off with christina aguilera or edie briit from desperate housewives :blink:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOOOL OMG!!!

that relax thing made me laugh. very hard. aheeeee :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty:

relaz lemon squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeazy.

WTB? :lmfao:

:roftl: cool! I'd probably have a better chance in my dreams..........:blink: wait i've only dreamt twice bout him and i've never even see him in the dreams..oh well.

which reminds me...last night I dreamt that I went on mikasounds and his new blog was that he finished the album and he had the pics of the CD and CD booklet and the booklet contained the lyrics to all the songs!!!

...then I woke up...

*sigh* Thats a beautiful dream..wish it became reality!

...then I woke up...

Pretty cool dream that.

Just a very quick pop in to say ... :lmfao: .... I Love your Lice Mzeeeee ..... :lmao: .... & now to beddy byes for me.... :wink2::wub2:

G'niiiight !! :bye:

Night night, HK, sweet dreams:wink2:

...then I woke up...

I dreamt I was having lunch with him and his family :naughty:

:shocked: Jealousy, I have to force myself to dream about mika.

But then he runs off with christina aguilera or edie briit from desperate housewives :blink:

well nothin to be jealous about...both involved us texting each other...i didn't even see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw haha!!! :blink:

Just a very quick pop in to say ... :lmfao: .... I Love your Lice Mzeeeee ..... :lmao: .... & now to beddy byes for me.... :wink2::wub2:

G'niiiight !! :bye:

Thanks *pink bow smilieeeee* Goodnight my dear, HK :wub2:

well nothin to be jealous about...both involved us texting each other...i didn't even see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw haha!!! :blink:

I have had some *interesting* Mika dreams. He was starring in a movie and we leaned in to kiss eachother then CSI told me I had to go solve a crime and I never got that kiss xD

Thanks *pink bow smilieeeee* Goodnight my dear, HK :wub2:

I have had some *interesting* Mika dreams. He was starring in a movie and we leaned in to kiss eachother then CSI told me I had to go solve a crime and I never got that kiss xD

:lol3: hahahaha...sry i shouldn't laugh but :naughty:

i know!! i was soooo excited i came running to the comp and went straight to mikasounds :naughty:

:lmfao:Poor you.:naughty:

*sigh* I daydreamt about that...but that doesn't really count as I also daydreamt I was his sister :blink::roftl:

Wich of the three? Or did you just look like yourself?

How cool would it be if Mika blogs about the places he'd like to visit/hope to tour when his next album comes out?!?!

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

:fisch:

How cool would it be if Mika blogs about the places he'd like to visit/hope to tour when his next album comes out?!?!

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

Oh, you're sooooo subtle!:roftl:

we should be allowed to pick the places.

Everyone'd be offended that he would want to come to toronto first :bleh:

I know...I have NO life!!!

I was myself but there was no Yasmine :tears: I was in Yasmine's place :blink:

Lol, who has a life anyway?:naughty:

Aaaaww, and, could you draw as good as her?:naughty:

I know :mf_rosetinted: Oh wait....I'm sowwy if I'm being intolerable :tears:

PSP may come after you!:shocked:

Just like my "HOLY FUDGE HOLD ON A SEX!!!!!!!!"

It's OKay xD The crime was at a skate park at like 3am. Weird stuff nutella does to you..

You really said that?:lmao:

Dude, was the Nutella overdated, or was it still good?:naughty: