Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah xD My teacher did too it was freakin' hilarious

"Guy's just hold on a couple sex okay?" and we all :lmfao:'ed.

it just gives me a suagr high

:lmao:

Such things never happen in my class. The most funniest thing that happened so far was that during bio, some guy had to put a condom on a fake penis, and it exploded, cause he did it wrong:naughty:

Such things never happen in my class. The most funniest thing that happened so far was that during bio, some guy had to put a condom on a fake penis, and it exploded, cause he did it wrong:naughty:

:lmfao: Nice.

We were listening to Johnny Cash's a boy named sue, because that's a poem by uhm, I forget his name Sil Silverman or whatever, and it went to the son of a bitch part and he went to fast forward it and it repeated it over and over :lmfao:

Just like my "HOLY FUDGE HOLD ON A SEX!!!!!!!!"

It's OKay xD The crime was at a skate park at like 3am. Weird stuff nutella does to you..

Ohh haha. I love CSI :)

I've never seen nutella here :s I should look 4 it next time i'm in the grocery.

:roftl: cool! I'd probably have a better chance in my dreams..........:blink: wait i've only dreamt twice bout him and i've never even see him in the dreams..oh well.

which reminds me...last night I dreamt that I went on mikasounds and his new blog was that he finished the album and he had the pics of the CD and CD booklet and the booklet contained the lyrics to all the songs!!!

...then I woke up...

Speaking of dreams... l dreamt last night that Nono had written a book, which was highly recommended by the critics.

Nono? Got something to tell us?

*sigh* I daydreamt about that...but that doesn't really count as I also daydreamt I was his sister :blink::roftl:

Mine was a real dream though and I was myself :naughty:

what were you talking about? :naughty:

I remember that he said something that made me laugh and then he stared at me but I couldn't tell if he wanted to kill me or was just intrigued why I laughed :naughty:

we should be allowed to pick the places.

well we can recommend them in our comments :naughty:

that's if he doesn't delete them...but then he'll have to read them before he deletes them, so atleast he'll read them....yeahhh :naughty: unless he doesn't delete them..then :tears: oh well :)

it exploded? the penis or the condom?

:bleh:

:lmfao: Nice.

We were listening to Johnny Cash's a boy named sue, because that's a poem by uhm, I forget his name Sil Silverman or whatever, and it went to the son of a bitch part and he went to fast forward it and it repeated it over and over :lmfao:

:lmfao: That's amazing:naughty:

We had that a few times with French and English, but unfortunately it weren't ''interesting words'':naughty:

well we can recommend them in our comments :naughty:

that's if he doesn't delete them...but then he'll have to read them before he deletes them, so atleast he'll read them....yeahhh :naughty: unless he doesn't delete them..then :tears: oh well :)

errr...yes. :tears::hoover:

Lol, who has a life anyway?:naughty:

Aaaaww, and, could you draw as good as her?:naughty:

PSP may come after you!:shocked:

He does

:tears: and he's got freedom too!!! How UNFAIR :sneaky2:

In reality: No

In the daydream: YES

:roftl:

:shocked: *closes eyes...he/she/it/troll won't see me*

How cool would it be if Mika blogs about the places he'd like to visit/hope to tour when his next album comes out?!?!

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

:fisch:

He promised to visit a certain place. He even thanked us for giving him the perfect excuse to visit the country...

ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA

ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA

:hypo:

:naughty:

He promised to visit a certain place. He even thanked us for giving him the perfect excuse to visit the country...

ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA

i really hope he tours argentina soon:roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

Oopsie:naughty:Okay, that sounded a bit awkward.

He does
:tears: and he's got freedom too!!! How UNFAIR

In reality: No

In the daydream: YES

*closes eyes...he/she/it/troll won't see me*

I love how you put troll there:lmfao:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

i really hope he tours argentina soon:roftl:

After that it will probably be

Come BACK to ARGENTINA

Come BACK to ARGENTINA

Come BACK to ARGENTINA

Come BACK to ARGENTINA

Come BACK to ARGENTINA

Mwahahah :lmfao:

After that it will probably be