Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are mean :tears:.....:naughty:

I feel guilty, because of the Aussies. He really NEVER mentioned them in a blog, and probably he'll will visit us sooner than them

Mika has been already in Germany. He came back (I think). So what are you asking for? :bleh:

:huglove:

Nah, I didn't want to sound mean, but mark my words, it will be like that, once he was there you'll just want him to come back :naughty:

At least I hope he'll be back in Germany many many more times. (Although queueing in Munich was a nightmare :thumbdown:)

Nah, I didn't want to sound mean, but mark my words, it will be like that, once he was there you'll just want him to come back :naughty:

At least I hope he'll be back in Germany many many more times. (Although queueing in Munich was a nightmare :thumbdown:)

where were you?:blink:

Aww, but the singalong was fun though, wasn't it?

PS: I wanted to ask Sivan and Queenie about the flights to see Mika, but I dunno how to ask being as polite as possible. I guess they both have good jobs

I can't speak for Sivan and Queenie, but I think that anyone who has traveled to see Mika either has a good job, some money in savings, or both. And a lot of MFCers offset the cost of airfare by staying in hostels, which cost considerably less than hotels. Of course, airfare isn't always as expensive in Europe as it is in other parts of the world - because the major cities are often a lot closer together. :thumb_yello:

Not far from the front, keeping a low profile, as usual :naughty: I could see you. :das:

Haha, yes. ;o)

I didn't even notice you in Amsterdam:blink:But that's probably cause I didn't know what you look like back then.:naughty:

about the "where in the world" blog..

you know what i think he is in Turkey now,i know, i feel it (i'm not psychic though:blink:)

i don't know... Syria is so close to Turkey, it's our neighbour (not that we get along well:naughty:)

jordan>Lebanon>Syria>Turkey:thumb_yello:

i'm just saying. he is here you'll see:mf_rosetinted:!!

you know what i think he is in Turkey now,i know, i feel it (i'm not psychic though:blink:)

i don't know... Syria is so close to Turkey, it's our neighbour (not that we get along well:naughty:)

ok, being psychic: maybe one day Mika confuses Lebanon's and Austria's flag and finally comes!

:naughty: Ok Dilek :naughty:

you know what i think he is in Turkey now,i know, i feel it (i'm not psychic though)

i don't know... Syria is so close to Turkey, it's our neighbour (not that we get along well)

jordan>Lebanon>Syria>Turkey

Just that it doesn't matter much how close Turkey is to Syria, as long as he went back to London in between :naughty:

No lol:naughty:

Only your back:naughty:

But I bet some MFCers know what you look like, so next time I will say hi to you missy:mf_rosetinted:

My back? :shocked: How that?

:roftl:

Anyone want this?

Mikashot.png

:lmao: Love it!

Just that it doesn't matter much how close Turkey is to Syria, as long as he went back to London in between

My back? How that?

:roftl:

Cause I saw your pic with Mr. M at the meeting:mf_rosetinted:

I like it! :thumb_yello:

you seem to be good with photoshop, as many MFCers

(I'm not among that 'many' :naughty:)

Im not among that many either, sadly enough:naughty:

ERASEEEEE the watermark! I BET YOU CAN ERASE! THE WATERMARK! your trying to replace, a watermark today, so we can see mikas face.......and his head......ERASEEEE......

:roftl::lmfao:

:floor: :floor:

yes, the voice inside you head told you to do that

You are mean :tears:.....:naughty:

I feel guilty, because of the Aussies. He really NEVER mentioned them in a blog, and probably he'll will visit us sooner than them

Mika has been already in Germany. He came back (I think). So what are you asking for? :bleh:

I don't think you should feel bad; After all, he DID go to Australia last year (around March), did a couple of gigs there, and MFC'ers met him.

:wink2:Of course I know that it's not much, or as much as he did in the US or Europe, but it's certainly more than what for example South America got, no?