Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you very much. I know, it was about time. :blush-anim-cl:

your welcome!:roftl:

that's what friends for:mf_rosetinted:

We're soul mates!

soulmates?!!

what are you doing later tonight:das:

if i hadn't quit my job before summer, i wouldn't have been able to go to Amsterdam.

i don't wanna imply you need to quit your job to have the time, but you gotta sacrifice sometimes.

:doh:

i did the exact opposite,i still have my job, i left my bf instead:blink:

hmph:thumbdown:

:bonk:

Oooh this never ceases to make me LOL!!! :lmao:

are you gonna change it every minute until mika posts a new blog ?:naughty:

Isn't Our Leader meant to be holidaying in France soon?

Maybe we'll be getting another one of those "where am I?" blog thingies soon..:fisch:

Maybe we'll be getting another one of those "where am I?" blog thingies soon..:fisch:

Would not be smart to do it soon, cause then people would guess hes in France anyway:naughty:

Baah, I gotta go:thumbdown:I hope there will be ''something'' tomorrow:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

:naughty: I'm not sure whether to pity or envy people when they talk about seeing Mika for the first time and they cannot believe he's real. I had only seen the Jools Holland performance and a couple of press kit photos of Mika before I saw him in the flesh so I never had that experience.

I was a bit starstruck the next time I saw him because so much time had passed and he had changed so dramatically it was a bit like seeing him for the first time anyway.

I think it's got to be a bit of both. I guess if you see the people in question rubbing their eyes, having this huge imaginary 'HUH?!' written on their foreheads, you'd feel like pitying them. But believe me, you have to envy them for the moment :naughty: Those first bars of Relax back in autumn in Frankfurt are burned in my memory like only few other moments :blush-anim-cl:

It'd be great if he could hang out in Paris or something :fisch:

I think it's got to be a bit of both. I guess if you see the people in question rubbing their eyes, having this huge imaginary 'HUH?!' written on their foreheads, you'd feel like pitying them. But believe me, you have to envy them for the moment :naughty: Those first bars of Relax back in autumn in Frankfurt are burned in my memory like only few other moments :blush-anim-cl:

same here with Munich! it was such a magical feeling i could never forget! the first Mika-concert!!! sooo special!

one thing, please tell me if you feel the same:

Mika's voice sounds different live than on CD!

I like your avie btw:thumb_yello:

Thank you. It's part of that RAH shirt he hates. :sneaky2:

your welcome!:roftl:

that's what friends for:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl:

*types into google: 'Famous places in France'*

same here with Munich! it was such a magical feeling i could never forget! the first Mika-concert!!! sooo special!

It is IMO, that's why I love live versions :wub2:

It's fantastic the first time you go to your first concert, you actually hear his voice in the flesh and all (even if you hear fans singing more :naughty:)

It is IMO, that's why I love live versions :wub2:

It's fantastic the first time you go to your first concert, you actually hear his voice in the flesh and all (even if you hear fans singing more :naughty:)

i was actually surprised of the sound of his voice!

and...he was so close...for the very first time...:wub2:

I'm not sure whether to pity or envy people when they talk about seeing Mika for the first time and they cannot believe he's real. I had only seen the Jools Holland performance and a couple of press kit photos of Mika before I saw him in the flesh so I never had that experience.

I was a bit starstruck the next time I saw him because so much time had passed and he had changed so dramatically it was a bit like seeing him for the first time anyway.

Don't you try and hide your true feelings from me, Christine, I don't buy it :naughty: . After all, I witnessed a couple of fangurl moments that are still in my memory..and on some photographer's cam :roftl:.

Would not be smart to do it soon, cause then people would guess hes in France anyway:naughty:

Baah, I gotta go I hope there will be ''something'' tomorrow

:huglove:

Well, we could guess the exact mountain or so...he posts a tree, and we guess the mountain or valley...That should be fun :wink2:.

Good night!

Those first bars of Relax back in autumn in Frankfurt are burned in my memory like only few other moments

Not that the first bit of Relax sound the same anymore with Sunshine :thumbdown:

It'd be great if he could hang out in Paris or something

He probably will I guess. :roftl:Maybe he should post exact date and location in advance, huh, so you guys can go stalk him in all comfort?

Why necessarelly France ?

He could go on an Island away from people :naughty:

Anybody taking bets for the France 'where am I?' ?

I say the Lascaux caves :bleh:

I say....Disneyland! :naughty:

i was actually surprised of the sound of his voice!

and...he was so close...for the very first time...:wub2:

It's kinda overwhelming too :bleh:

were you in front row?

Very. And athough the album is really very good (for me at least) and one of very few I can listen to without feeling the need to skip a song, I could do without it for any of his live gigs. You just don't get all the facets of his voice on the cd.

Very. And athough the album is really very good (for me at least) and one of very few I can listen to without feeling the need to skip a song, I could do without it for any of his live gigs. You just don't get all the facets of his voice on the cd.

:tears:

meow.

that made me sentimental right now. :tears:

That would be a good one.

"Where Am I Now?"

Half way up a French mountain!!!:floor::floor::floor:

Well, we could guess the exact mountain or so...he posts a tree, and we guess the mountain or valley...That should be fun :wink2:.

Good night!

He probably will I guess. :roftl:Maybe he should post exact date and location in advance, huh, so you guys can go stalk him in all comfort?

Guess a mountain or valley from a tree of all montains there are in France? :boxed:

Funny in some twisted way :naughty:

I wouldn't say no to that :naughty:

Gotta go, good night all!