Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

You should have done this to the people who looked at you funny :tongue2:

I wasn't allowed. The height restriction for it was 4ft tall. I'm 5'6". Damn it! I could have also gone on the jumpy castle but the height restriction for that was 5'4". Why, why couldn't I be 2 inches shorter?:lmao:

Guess I wasn't that brave to do that :roftl:

Gawd! What some bad luck! I remember when I was a little girl I went in those things, they scared the hell out of me! But now I go and really enjoy myself like I was a kid. It's brilliant.(Can't stop saying this word!:roftl:)

I couldn't enter too... I'm 4”95 ... Damn, bad luck!:boxed:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seeing that some of you have chickeny thoughts, how about the next vlog he upgrades to speedos?

:punk::thumb_yello:

***Just kidding!! I happen to hate speedos with a passion, it was just a joke***:roftl::bleh:

Guess I wasn't that brave to do that :roftl:

Gawd! What some bad luck! I remember when I was a little girl I went in those things, they scared the hell out of me! But now I go and really enjoy myself like I was a kid. It's brilliant.(Can't stop saying this word!:roftl:)

I couldn't enter too... I'm 4”95 ... Damn, bad luck!:boxed:

That's okay haha

Two inches, I told myself, two inches shorter and I could have jumped in the jump castle! I mean, I have no problem with my height, except when I wish I could shrink two inches to go on the darn jumpy castle!

Yes! Go ahead and enjoy yourself like you are young I say!:thumb_yello:

Seeing that some of you have chickeny thoughts, how about the next vlog he upgrades to speedos?

***Just kidding!! I happen to hate speedos with a passion, it was just a joke***:roftl::bleh:

You got my hopes up :sad:

I thought you were someone I could share my love for speedos with :no:

Hm.... I was out of internet for 10 days , all I did was going to the beach... Seeing old man in speedos... Awful... But maybe Meeks could pull it off...:naughty:

That's okay haha

Two inches, I told myself, two inches shorter and I could have jumped in the jump castle! I mean, I have no problem with my height, except when I wish I could shrink two inches to go on the darn jumpy castle!

Yes! Go ahead and enjoy yourself like you are young I say!:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

It's just so nice to see someone who doesn't give a damn like me.:bleh:

My friends were scared when one time I went to the children's swings in a park. Just sounded funny to swing standing in the swing. (Don't know how to say it right)

Anyway, I may have played a role of fool, but I didn't even cared. And I love being that way.:wub2:

it's incredible how soaps and tv reality stuff can be addictive :naughty:

But some like them *cough* Danika *cough* :roftl:

*cough* she will be watching Hollyoaks just now *cough* :roftl:

Oi guys! Stop talking about me when I'm not around :sneaky2: And no I didn't watch Hollyoaks today, or this week :mf_rosetinted:But I will be watching the omnibus tomorrow :original:

Agreed! No man in their right mind should ever wear a Speedo. Except for Olypmic divers, they need to wear them or else their shorts would come off.

:blush-anim-cl:

It's just so nice to see someone who doesn't give a damn like me.:bleh:

My friends were scared when one time I went to the children's swings in a park. Just sounded funny to swing standing in the swing. (Don't know how to say it right)

Anyway, I may have played a role of fool, but I didn't even cared. And I love being that way.:wub2:

Yeah no problem!

Park? I haven't been there in ages! I wanna go there now! Standing in the swing, I think I have an idea of what you mean.

:lmfao:

sorry I keep quoting you, but that made me laugh!:lmao:

*sings*

"Mika in a camper van

he said: sorry to leave you but i've done all i can

i suppose even the son of God gets it hard sometimes..."

Agreed! No man in their right mind should ever wear a Speedo. Except for Olypmic divers, they need to wear them or else their shorts would come off.

Yeah no problem!

Park? I haven't been there in ages! I wanna go there now! Standing in the swing, I think I have an idea of what you mean.

Like... The swing is too close to the ground, so I sit and I stand up on the swing, with my hands on the currents. Just swinging standing... Don't know if I made myself clear, my english isn't very good

Like... The swing is too close to the ground, so I sit and I stand up on the swing, with my hands on the currents. Just swinging standing... Don't know if I made myself clear, my english isn't very good:boxed:

Your English is fine! I think I have an idea of what you mean Neiobi:wink2:

B? :lmfao: I had a dream my aunt was taking me to a Mika concert, and I met...danika i think :S:lmfao: Then I woke up.

WTH? Why do I keep seeing my name on every page!! Not that I'm complaining :das: Was I a sweetheart in your dream like I am in real life? :angel_not:

I know...I have NO life!!!

I was myself :) but there was no Yasmine :tears: I was in Yasmine's place :blink:

:shocked: How dare you take over Yasmine's place. I shall have to officially disown you now :mf_rosetinted:Cockerspaniella