Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

"My legs are longer"??? That is the most hilarious reason I have ever ever heard.

I must be completely stupid, because that is not at all how Yasmine is pronounced in my head. *sigh* I hate having to change my way of pronouncing things in my head :naughty:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

"My legs are longer"??? That is the most hilarious reason I have ever ever heard.

I must be completely stupid, because that is not at all how Yasmine is pronounced in my head. *sigh* I hate having to change my way of pronouncing things in my head :naughty:

eah, i say like YEAH-s-Min

not YEAh-ZA-MEAN

Carlotaaaaa! :naughty:

He is, and I guess we love him for that? :blink:

yes spoiled puppy he is! :bleh:

Uhm .. :blink:

Yes.. right .. Our spoiled overgrown puppy :wub2:

:roftl:

are yasmine and the other woman fighting in the car:roftl:

can anybody understand what they're saying?:blink:

If you mean after Mika has assumed his front seat position;

Yasmine: I've been with this driver from the very beginning of the trip.

Other girl: Then why are my bags in your car?

Mika: Welcome to Syria.

:naughty:

Before then Yasmine is speaking another language :naughty:

Gawd, he's such a Drama Queen.

Haven't his sisters taught him at an early age that the front seat is theirs? My brother's legs are longer than mine, too, that's no reason! :naughty:

Well, when i go out with my friends i always ask my friend to sit in the back and let me sit in the front seat to have more room for my legs...Talk about spoiled drama queen...:angel_not::naughty:

Well, when i go out with my friends i always ask my friend to sit in the back and let me sit in the front seat to have more room for my legs...Talk about spoiled drama queen...:angel_not::naughty:

:floor:

I think I will be making use of this excuse from now on. It worked for Mika :naughty::angel_not: Such a great influence on us :cheerful_h4h:

Gawd, he's such a Drama Queen.

Haven't his sisters taught him at an early age that the front seat is theirs? My brother's legs are longer than mine, too, that's no reason!

Yeah, I thought his sisters would've slapped that one out of him by now. Maybe that's the "to be continued" part. :naughty:

I normally drive, but if I'm not driving I always have to sit in the front seat because I get motion sickness. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :naughty:

But that's not what Mika says! He says "yas-mean" I assume he knows the correct pronunciation of his sisters name Unless he changes it when he's whining

:roftl::lmao:

Yasmine is a very popular name here and the right way to say it is like you wrote here "Yas-Mean", not like "Yeah-s-min"

I think I will be making use of this excuse from now on. It worked for Mika :naughty::angel_not: Such a great influence on us :cheerful_h4h:

:naughty:

I used this excuse way before he did.....:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I thought his sisters would've slapped that one out of him by now. Maybe that's the "to be continued" part. :naughty:

I normally drive, but if I'm not driving I always have to sit in the front seat because I get motion sickness. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :naughty:

I don't drive, ppl drive me around. :mf_rosetinted: