Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope you'll collect the stares as the blogs continue... make a whole series of them side by side!

Oh .. my god. That would be ... genius. Pure genius.

And the mentos/diet coke thing - so old :naughty:

Genius though. Genius.

I've seen it before, not a real 'show' like this one .. fun to see a show around it..

Think they've done it a while ago here in Belgium at some square, think those 2 people were there and did something like this .. and afterwards the people on the square all had a bottle of coke and then they did it all together .. Was really fun to see.. all that coke going up in the air (and coming down :naughty:).

I'm going to see if I can find anything on youtube about it.. because I'm doubting if it was what I remember .. :roftl:

Edit; found it already :roftl:

I've seen it before, not a real 'show' like this one .. fun to see a show around it..

Think they've done it a while ago here in Belgium at some square, think those 2 people were there and did something like this .. and afterwards the people on the square all had a bottle of coke and then they did it all together .. Was really fun to see.. all that coke going up in the air (and coming down :naughty:).

I'm going to see if I can find anything on youtube about it.. because I'm doubting if it was what I remember .. :roftl:

Edit; found it already :roftl:

Sticky, sticky, sticky

where dyou get that pic in yr avatar ?

:fisch: give it to me, I gotta get it I want it :fisch: lol, its the beckham advert for the sharpie pens :roftl:

it's from making of love today video...

mikacurlholderra4wu2.jpg