Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Your sig, the way he does that shot, combined with the Flaming Lips music, is SO Flaming Lips in style.

If you've ever been to one of their concerts, and seen the backing screens with the vids they show during some of the songs you'll understand what I mean.

I wouldn't know :naughty:

I'm curious now :bleh:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering also....probably a family member or something

I'm thinking cousin. She (I hope it's a she, haha) has the same eyebrows as Audrey.

(Sorry Mika - I'll fill out the anti-stalker, restraining order papers on your behalf and save you the effort! :roftl:)

I wouldn't know :naughty:

I'm curious now :bleh:

Heh heh, it's awesome.

Wayne Coyne, the singer used to have a camera on the microphone, so while he was singing, you would get an extreme close up of him, showing on the screen behind him.

I love Flaming Lips concerts, they are AMAZING!

Heh heh, it's awesome.

Wayne Coyne, the singer used to have a camera on the microphone, so while he was singing, you would get an extreme close up of him, showing on the screen behind him.

I love Flaming Lips concerts, they are AMAZING!

How generous of him? :naughty:

Man or woman? Oh my!

Reminds me of this time that my parents were out one weekend morning and they saw someone and that person looked masculine and even had a deep voice. They thought it was a man. Until that person's kids came up to them and called them "mom".

Thank goodness they didn't say anything! How horrible would that have been..?!?

Man or woman? Oh my!

Reminds me of this time that my parents were out one weekend morning and they saw someone and that person looked masculine and even had a deep voice. They thought it was a man. Until that person's kids came up to them and called them "mom".

Thank goodness they didn't say anything! How horrible would that have been..?!?

my friend's mom went up to a lady and asked her how many months pregnant she was..:lmfao:

she wasnt pregannt.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:)

:lol3:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my friend's mom went up to a lady and asked her how many months pregnant she was..:lmfao:

she wasnt pregannt.

I think I would cry if I said that to someone and they weren't pregnant! Or if I was the person that the comment was made to, I might cry as well...

:lol3:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my lame's so nong :sad:

I think I would cry if I said that to someone and they weren't pregnant! Or if I was the person that the comment was made to, I might cry as well...

Me too :blink::lmfao:

she wasnt pregannt.

That happened to a friend of mine, she got on a bus, and someone gave her a seat because he thought she was pregnant.:roftl:.

That was my introduction to start posting in this thread.:bleh:.

Don't be sorry! :wink2:

I understand:biggrin2:

Nono, your siggy is distracting me :sneaky2:

:naughty:

The person behind Mika, looks like a mature woman. Maybe aunt? :rolls_eyes:

That happened to a friend of mine, she got on a bus, and someone gave her a seat because he thought she was pregnant.:roftl:.

That happened in a TV program here. Susana Gimenez, it's like the Oprah of my country :naughty:

Good :naughty:

"mature woman" :lol3:

I dunno how to say 'someone between 40 and 55 years old' :boxed:

my bad english vocabulary, sorry

'of mature years' ...close! Thanks dictionary!

:lmfao:

I knwo some men who look pregnant..

:lmfao:.

I used to tell my dad, a few years ago, that he was pregnant.:naughty:.

And he used to say me: "Yes, I'm having the baby in a couple of months.":bleh:.

Let's all agree, never congratulate or mention a pregnancy without a definite announcement OR an actual baby in hand

LOL

Hahahaha. I agree.:thumb_yello:.

Oh no! Well at least she got a seat on the bus, right? I guess.

One time there was someone in public and they were in my way. So my two options were to say "excuse me sir" or "excuse me ma'am". The only problem was I was unsure of if that person was a man or woman. My solution was just to say, "excuse me"...with no "sir" or "ma'am" at the end. *wipes forehead* I would not want to even imagine what would have happened it I guessed wrong:shocked:

I dunno how to say 'someone between 40 and 55 years old' :boxed:

my bad english vocabulary, sorry

'of mature years' ...close! Thanks dictionary!

Oh Romi, I don't think "mature woman" was "wrong", exactly - just different! :biggrin2:

I love the way non-native speakers put words together in ways that make perfect sense, but are still so different than what a native speaker would say.

Like when you said earlier that Mika speaking French is like "nectar" to your ears. I've never heard anything described that way before, it's lovely. :wub2:

Oh Romi, I don't think "mature woman" was "wrong", exactly - just different! :biggrin2:

I love the way non-native speakers put words together in ways that make perfect sense, but are still so different than what a native speaker would say.

Like when you said earlier that Mika speaking French is like "nectar" to your ears. I've never heard anything described that way before, it's lovely. :wub2:

nectar?:shocked::wub2: That really is quite gorgey indeed.