Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Erm, is it just me or is there anybody else out there thinking that whole car bitching scene was something rather unneccessary to post on his blog? I just wonder if he just posts anything he has on his cam now, unreflected (which wouldn't go together very well with his self-imposed control freakdom, yet could turn out to be interesting, whether not necessarily in a pleasant way) or if this all is serving a certain purpose. Like... okay now, let's show them the other Mika:blink:

Yeah I was wondering why they were showing that part of the vid, but erm a vlog is better than no vlog I guess? *shrugs*

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He just wants to put off all the fangirls with the 6 year old tantrum behaviour. Gosh in the shop where I work I see it all the time.

"Mummy, I want this candy!"

"You're not getting it!"

"But Muuuuuuuuum you promised me!"

"I did not!"

"Please muummmyyy I reaaaaallly want iiiiit"

"Alright alright!"

Yup, all the time and I do see a resemblance...:mf_rosetinted:

That's where you come in. :wink2:

The "I'm like a whiney 12 year old that always gets his way" Mika?? :blink:

I thought everyone knew that? :naughty:

Sort of. But does everyone want to see it?

I don't want to bring negativity into this all but I have to admit that some of these vlogs are not put together very thoughtfully IMO and leave me rather puzzled. Of course there are categories, one could put his blog entries into, and I still agree with what we stated earlier, that amazingly, he serves or at least tries to please everybody, which is commendable, of course.

Still I have to admit that, as much as I enjoy the typed blog entries (especially the art related ones) I am also a bit disappointed in the vlogs in general. However, maybe it's just that he's trying different things and styles of his vlogging to find out what is working or not (whereas, due to the comments on the blog site itself one can't really draw a conclusion, as pretty much everything he touches seems to be considered just beyond amazing).

Or maybe I'm just a bit of a difficult customer :bleh: Or maybe I dig into it too deep. :blink:

You're right but it is kinda late now

Late? Not for him :naughty:

That's where you come in.

The "I'm like a whiney 12 year old that always gets his way" Mika?? :blink:

I thought everyone knew that? :naughty:

You should tell us! :naughty: I only heard something about an airport.

Yeah, it's not that interesting, but let's analyse every part of the vid :naughty:

"Okay,okay,we'll call other, it's sure, listen we have half an hour before arriving at the airport"

Tada! :cool:

And he probably wants to show every single part of his personnality on the net, to distract us from the 2nd album thing :naughty:

I think he just wants to see more of those *whine* *whine* *whiney whine* avatars.

I know I do! :thumb_yello:

:fisch:

He's an instant martyr, a drama queen, he gets up like a star, whines like he used to...

I know it's not about his aunts :mf_rosetinted:

Or maybe I'm just a bit of a difficult customer :bleh: Or maybe I dig into it too deep. :blink:

I think it's just the video equivalent of "what I had for breakfast this morning". I think most people agreed that they didn't like the forced commercial aspect of his initial video discussing his plans for the website.

Perhaps this is too extreme in the opposite direction but I guess if he's going to show us his home movies from his personal sightseeing trips that's what's to be expected.

I'd probably appreciate these video blogs more if they were longer and involved more narrative. Maybe this is just a trailer for the DVD where I'm sure we'll be seeing some full scale whining like the last one. :naughty:

He's an instant martyr, a drama queen, he gets up like a star, whines like he used to...

There's a word for it in psychoanalytical jargon, I dare say? It's not transference, but you get the idea.

A bit like when I have a sensitive problem and I want to ask someone's advice I may projct my problem onto someone else and say

"my friend is, blah blah blah!

when I really mean me, me me!

will you stop bullying soon or should i pat your head with my stick again huh? huh?:mf_rosetinted:

I think it's just the video equivalent of "what I had for breakfast this morning". I think most people agreed that they didn't like the forced commercial aspect of his initial video discussing his plans for the website.

Perhaps this is too extreme in the opposite direction but I guess if he's going to show us his home movies from his personal sightseeing trips that's what's to be expected.

I'd probably appreciate these video blogs more if they were longer and involved more narrative. Maybe this is just a trailer for the DVD where I'm sure we'll be seeing some full scale whining like the last one. :naughty:

Yes, exactly. Its probably difficult to find the 'right' balance beween the extremes. I didn't particularly enjoy the ad for his new website either :roftl:

:naughty: I have no doubt that Yasmine and Paloma would have a different interpretation of who's the drama queen in their household. Mika's whining has obviously served him well throughout his life since he's still doing it and getting results.

See, this is what I LIKE about these vlogs....they're his life, they're natural, know what I mean?... anyone who has siblings knows that's what goes on in car journeys, so I think it's cool to see that his family are just like anyone else's. I wasn't a big fan of all the art stuff, except that it shows us what he's into....I much prefer these insights into his not-so-glamourous everyday life :naughty:

And yeah, I think it's his way of trying to please as many people as possible :thumb_yello:

There's a word for it in psychoanalytical jargon, I dare say? It's not transference, but you get the idea.

A bit like when I have a sensitive problem and I want to ask someone's advice I may projct my problem onto someone else and say

Psychological projection? :roftl::naughty: I think you hit the nail on the head there :bleh:

will you stop bullying soon or should i pat your head with my stick again huh? huh?:mf_rosetinted:

Aww, yes please, the bludgeon :wub2:

See, this is what I LIKE about these vlogs....they're his life, they're natural, know what I mean?... anyone who has siblings knows that's what goes on in car journeys, so I think it's cool to see that his family are just like anyone else's.

But they are adults, not children. I don't know about other people's families but my brother was not whining like a baby to force me into the back seat when I was almost 30. :naughty:

But they are adults, not children. I don't know about other people's families but my brother was not whining like a baby to force me into the back seat when I was almost 30. :naughty:

lol, point taken :wink2:

but my bottom line is that I enjoy these vlogs because we get to see what goes on "behind the scenes" as it were, when he's in a more real setting :thumb_yello:

What do you expect from a guy who still plays with toys? :naughty: